Ford F150 / F250: how to reset oil change light
- Step 1 Insert the key into the ignition switch. Turn on the ignition, but do not start the engine.
- Step 2 Enter the setup menu. For 2004-2010 Ford Trucks:
- Step 3 Press the reset button.
- Step 4 Turn off the ignition.
- Recommended video on how to reset the oil change light.
- Discussions and related pages.
2011 F250 Oil change required Reset message
Use the arrow buttons on the left side of the handlebar to scroll all the way left to the main menu. Use the arrows to highlight the view mode, then use the right arrow to select it. Scroll down to Engine Information. Press and hold the OK button for about 3 seconds and the oil life will be reset.
How To Reset Ford F250 Oil Change Light