How To Remove Sticky Residue From Skin After Surgery

Remove skin debris left behind by adhesive tape after surgery? 3

I have too much duct tape on my arm, it's too sticky and I don't know how to take it off, except to rub it and hurt the skin. Is there a solution or substance you can use to make this process easier? Thank you very much!

Small wipes of alcohol will work ... or baby oil, which may work better for you so you don't scratch ... be careful! For example, you will feel better after surgery!

D:

w Remove skin residue from adhesive tape after surgery?

I have too much duct tape on my arm, it's too sticky and I don't know how to take it off, except to rub it and hurt the skin. Is there a solution or substance you can use to make this process easier? Thank you very much!

I had eye surgery 1 week ago and I had to wear eye patches for a few days. w Can I remove the remaining adhesive tape around my eyes? I tried baby oil and coconut oil. Can I get a little wet? Is it safe to add some baking soda (as some suggest) or baby powder? I have a skin rash. Please let us know as soon as possible!

Or, the remnants of duct tape on your arm can be easily removed from any substance containing ethyl alcohol, such as opium and goof off, which you can buy from me. . I use this product to remove gum and sticky things from clothes. But if you have pieces, you can try safe ice cream. Read the label. I now.

I had surgery recently and was unable to remove the sticky substance. I found two things that worked. One of them is alcohol. He did a good job. I accidentally found another. She bought a bottle of Caris Bodywash. That's it. He couldn't believe that he took it off immediately without cleaning it.

Olive Oil

Helps remove nail polish. Or try Avon's Skin Hundred Soft, which works in many things, repelling mosquitoes, removing gums from clothes and hair, and many more. In addition, this oily skin will not harm you, but it will soften your skin.

Rubbing alcohol can burn, but it will probably work.

I'm going to use a moisturizer.

One or more margarine will work and maybe a dish of soap.

There's also a bubble bath ... Avon.

L And you will recover soon.

Just take some alcohol and rub the sticky residue on the tape with a cotton ball. If that doesn't work, squeeze an orange onto the cotton ball and rub against the glue.