How To Remove Spray Paint From Concrete

Does dilute or turpentine work to remove spray paint from concrete? 3

If so, should I rub the entire sprayed area?

update

Edit: I don't have to worry about inflammation because it's an open parking lot.

If the concrete is external, use hydrochloric acid. It works great. Take me with you

Spray paint removal

Jesso Marine d. Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. Most of the time, you don't really want to brush the concrete with a wire brush. This product removes paint from concrete and makes it bubble so you can easily clean it or seal it. Paint thinner is weak and only removes cold oil paint, goof off is weak and only removes latex paint. Varnish removes dilute oil paint and latex and is stronger than both, but may still require thorough cleaning. But Jasco is the end of it all, except epoxy, oil, latex, anyway. Is fast

No, once the ink is dry, distilled white wine does not dissolve it. You can use a trick called Goo Gone or Goof Off (available in aerosol cans at specialty stores). You still have to wash it with strong soap.

The second option is the pressure washer.

It will not work. The only thing I can think of is that it is thin and, depending on the hole in the concrete, it cannot work to paint the holes. I now!

It is possible. However, if you go to the local Vesco Automotive Paint Shop and the 3M paint buster in the tube removes the spray paint from any surface, it is as safe as thin and white spirit. Remove all acrylic paint from all surfaces.

No, it doesn't work, you have a problem ... Slim is very flammable, don't spray anywhere, it's like gasoline.

Use a wire brush (or more) and water and plenty of elbow grease, deviant alcohol also helps, such as some products like Aff or Goff Off.

But you have a problem.

This summer, I sprayed my bricks a little and tried everything. This is not going to happen at all and things are going to get worse.

You can always try to smell the paint slim!