How To Remove Security Tag From Clothes

w Is it possible to remove disc-shaped plastic safety labels from clothing without damaging the material?

Here are some suggestions on the other hand:

1) Take only one of the thick elastics (the type of postman usually wears. Then wrap it under the needle part of the ink dispenser (usually the needle part is inside the garment) as much as possible and Around it, and finally a slow pressure will release a flexible label.

It works like a charm, and safety tags are always found in the locker room and tear the elastics on the side, so it's definitely not a well-kept secret.

2) You can heat the plaster with a lighter, the spring will push the metal and the metal cup up. Once removed, the thin pocket pen can be used to separate enough labels to slide.

3) This is a very easy way to remove ink stickers without power tools. All you have to do is melt the top of the plastic cone with a match, fix it with one and use it to ■■■■ all the bearings, then slide. It takes one minute to disassemble, it takes 15-30 seconds for the plaster to melt with the lighter, after the first bearing comes out, the next one comes out immediately.

4) After the split session, my brother used a head rap and scissors to cut it. If the packaging is torn, the ink will prevent the fabric from staining. Between the two pieces of plastic there is enough space to hold a scissor knife and a pen. That was in the mid-1990s.

5) I haven't read all the comments so I'm not sure anyone posted this. This sensor is very easy to remove without dripping ink. Just take a fork and slide it between one end of the cloth and the plastic so that the metal pin (or so-called) between the metal ends is as far away from opening as possible. Then go up. With sufficient force, the label will be removed without damaging it.

6) Thank you guys for the ideas. I just bought some items from JC Penny. While shopping for clothes, the clerk said he would remove all the ink tags so I wouldn't have to go back to the store to remove them. So I felt pretty safe. But hey, when I saw the blouse there was an ink tag that I wanted to wear that day. So it took me a while to get back to the store that day, and since I'm a united person, I lost my receipt. Needless to say, the store will not remove the tag without a receipt. So I tried the idea of ​​the fork that broke the ink tag (it was ink on a small piece of blouse). Then I tried OHIM Lighter (without giving up)! He immediately picked up only the burnt part and removed the three that surrounded the pin. The two parts were then slightly separated. The great advantage of this is that although the paint smells bad, it comes off easily on the violet and when I removed the ink label, I only got a small fire. Lighter is the way to go, logo!

7) Remove the mushroom tip cutter. I used my leather goods to buy jeans for Christmas. Cut the thread between the mushroom pieces and the block. Yes, I work in retail, it works well.

Happy Halloween!

I have never experienced heat before trying.

If you can't get it back to the store, just use a pair of pliers, it's possible, but it hurts! If it is in an obscure place, you can cut it and seal or glue the cells to prevent tears.

I bought things for myself just to find out later that the labels still exist. (I wonder why the alarm doesn't go off in this case, it works even when I jump near the door!

The best

Heat the tag with a lighter and it will break ... That's what I found out when I bought a pair of jeans to wear well and forgot to take off the salesgirl tag. When I called to complain, he told me to go to the warehouse to check the heat. It worked.

I now. I went to the store once and they didn't take it from me but they scanned it so I could get out the door. I wasted my expensive pants trying to take them off.

If there is a secret, I want to know.

7) Tip, it worked great for me with tweezers. No paint, but I just put a pair of socks in a zipper lock bag. I can't believe I had it in the box all these years ago. Pliers work, no paint.

w Is it possible to remove disc protective plastic labels from clothing without damaging the material? 3

update

It was a Halloween costume bought by a relative who forgot to take off the tag. Essential for children's parties.

Here are some suggestions from others:

1) You've just got a thick elastic (the type of postman you often wear. Then you wrap it under the needle part of the ink dispenser (usually the needle part is inside the garment), then Wrap more and loop from it and finally, there is a slow pressure on the elastic band whose labels are broken.

It works like a charm, and the safety tags are always found in the locker room and the rubber bands on the side are torn, so it's definitely no secret.

2) You can heat the plastic with a lighter, the spring will push the metal and the metal cup up. Once removed, you can use the thin pouch to separate the label, just enough to slide the pen.

3) This is a very easy way to remove ink stickers without power tools. All you have to do is melt the top plastic part of the cone with matches, fix it with one and use it to ■■■■ all the bearings, then slide. It takes a minute to disassemble, it takes 15-30 seconds for the plastic to melt with a lighter, the first bearing comes out and the next one comes out immediately.

4) After the splitting session, my brother used a saw blade and scissors to cut it. If the packaging is cracked, the advice wrap will prevent the ink from staining the fabric. There's plenty of room for a scissor knife and a pen to fit between two pieces of plastic. It was in the mid-90s.

5) I haven't read all the comments so I'm not sure anyone posted it. This sensor is very easy to remove without dripping ink. Just take a fork and place it between one end of the cloth and the plastic so that the metal pin (or as it is called) between the metal ends is as far away from opening as possible. Then go upstairs. With sufficient force, the label will be removed without damage.

6) Thanks guys for the ideas. I just bought some items from JC Penny. While shopping for clothes, the clerk said he would remove all the ink tags so I wouldn't have to go back to the store to remove them. So I felt pretty safe. But hey, when I visited, there was an ink tag on the blouse I wanted to wear that day. So it took me a while to get back to the store that day, and since I am a united person, I lost my receipt. Needless to say, the store will not remove the tag without a receipt. So I tried the fork that broke the ink tag (it was ink on a small piece of blouse). Then I tried OHIM Lighter (without giving up)! He wakes up immediately. Just remove the burned area and remove the three that surround the pin. After that the two parts became slightly separated. The main advantage of this is that although the paint smells bad, it comes off easily on the violet and when I removed the ink label I got a little fire on the seam. Lighter is the way to go, logo!

7) Remove the mushroom tip cutter. I used my leather goods to buy a paid pair of Christmas jeans. Cut the thread between the mushroom pieces and the block. Yes, I work in retail, it works well.

Happy Halloween!

I have never experienced heat before trying.

If you can't get it back to the store, just mess with the tweezers, it's possible, but it's painful! If it is in an obscure place, you can cut it and seal or stick the seam to prevent tears.

I bought things for myself only to find out later that the labels still exist. (What amazes me most about this is why the alarm doesn't ring in this case, it works even when I jump near the door! But I also got a bad mark on myself.)

The best

Heat the tag with a lighter and it will break ... I found out when I bought a pair of jeans to wear well and forgot to take off the salesgirl tag. When I called to complain, he told me instead of going to the warehouse to check the heat. It worked.

I now. I went to the store once and they didn't take it from me but they scanned it so I could walk out the door. I ruined the expensive pants as I tried to take them off.

If there is a secret I would like to know.

7) Tip, it works great for me with tweezers. No paint, but I put a pair of socks in a zipper lock bag. I can't believe I had it in the box all these years ago. Pliers work, no paint.