Remove the adhesive from the skin
- Use a butter knife or the edge of a credit card to scrape off the stickers with soft, short strokes.
- Moisten a cotton ball with a few drops of baby oil.
- Rub the rest with a cotton swab in small circular motions.
- Clean the area with a cloth moistened with white vinegar.
Use acetone. It is usually found in nail polish remover and removes most of the paint / screen printing.
Place the shirt in a tub or sink. Dip a cotton swab in the alcohol and continue blotting the screen print with quick movements. You will need to use cotton swabs to absorb the ink from your clothes. Regularly rinse the garment with alcohol.
Try acetone or nail polish remover on an area of the skin that isn’t visible with normal use. The solvent will remove the gold letters from the surface of the leather, but if it is embossed or embossed, the printed letter may still be visible on the surface.
- Step 1: print and crop. Print the message on a laser printer.
- Step 2: Use a blender. Turn the paper over and place it on the skin to make sure it is oriented correctly.
- Step 3: Transfer the image to the skin. Gently lift the paper.
- 1 person made this project! DanielleJ28 did it!
- 8 debates. Calm.
Put cooking oil or baby oil on a cotton swab or cloth, place the cotton swab on a paper towel to remove excess oil, then rub the swab over the stain until it disappears. Try not to let the oil get into the skin. When the paint is gone, wipe the area with a leather cleaner or a soapy cloth to remove any residual oil. ²
- On a flat work surface, pull out the sweater so the letter is visible. Plug in the iron and turn it on.
- Place a square of the paper bag over the letter. Smooth the letter onto the paper bag with slow circular motions.
- Remove the flap of paper.