If you have a broken screw on your iPhone or electronic device, try these removal methods:
- Elastic method: Put a rubber band between the screwdriver and the cut screw.
- Super Glue Method - Apply a small amount of super glue to the removed screw.
- Step 1: you will need •
- Step 2: Cut the screw. Take a cut piece of dremel and tie it to the dremel.
- Step 3: Remove the screw. At this point, you basically have one screw per rail.
- Step 4: Purchase the tool.
At the first sign of problems, spray the screw with a rust inhibitor (Liquid Wrench and PB Blaster are two very good brands). Leave the penetrant to work for at least 15 minutes. Then spray again and hit the screw head several times with a hammer. Then try again with the screwdriver.
Remove the pentalobe screws without the correct screwdriver
- Step 2: Bend the barrel. Cut a small part of the thin metal rod and fold it as shown. You have more influence in the group.
- Step 3: Archive the auction. File both edges of the metal rod until the end becomes a rectangular rod.
- Step 4: send more. Now lower the modified metal rod.
To loosen a screw without a screwdriver, use a butter knife, coin, credit card, or can to turn the screw counterclockwise. You can also grab the screw with pliers and try loosening it that way. If it’s a small screw, use the tip of a knife or tweezers to loosen it.
Consumers tell us Apple is switching to a special new screw via iFixit which some call pentalobe, a tamper-proof five-pointed screw (or EPTP5PS). It is designed to prevent people other than Apple from repairing your iPhone or computer.
Five-bit Pentalobe P5 Screwdriver (1.2mm) (TS4, PL4) for Apple Macbook Air and Macbook Pro
P6 1.5 mm PL5 pentalobe screwdriver to remove the 5-pointed pentalobe screws in the center of the MacBook Pro 15 Unibody 2009 battery. 3 pentalobe sizes: P2, P5, P6, 0.8 mm, 1.2 mm, 1.5 mm or PL1, PL4, PL5 also called TS1, TS4, TS5.
These 5-point pentalobe heads are not to be confused with the Torx Plus Security 6-point heads.
Connect iPhone to computer with iTunes enabled> Click iTunes and enter password. Note: If you don’t have the password in recovery mode and how to unlock iPhone 6 without password.
Pentalobe micrometers include TS1 (0.8mm, used on iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X), TS4 (1.2mm, used on MacBook Air and MacBook Pro with Retina display) and TS5 (
Y 0.6mm Three-pronged screwdriver for iPhone 7/7 Plus Watch magnetic tips. Available in these stores. Suitable for the new iPhone / iPhone 7 Plus screwdriver.
Remove the Apple® iPhone® 6/6 Plus SIM card
The screws removed are mainly due to the use of the wrong tool and user errors. There are a few things that can cause a screw to be removed: Use a screwdriver (or drill) to screw in the screws at an angle to the screw. Are you using the wrong size screwdriver (especially a too small screwdriver)