How To Remove Fluorescent Light

w Have you disconnected the fluorescent lamp wire? 3

I had to replace the bst fluorescent light, but I can't unplug the wires. I manage to insert the cable, but I can't get it out. Is there a way to remove it or replace it? Is it normal to change the plug when replacing BST?

Thanks

They come out of the plug and this is the best way to fix it. When the device is off, pinch and place the cord near the plug. Pull and twist until the yarn comes out. It's not soldered or anything, so feel free to pull it out firmly, just hold the connector so you don't damage it.

Just enter a new topic and you're done.

Neon light socket

This page can help you.

D:

w Have you disconnected the fluorescent lamp wire?

I had to replace the bst fluorescent light, but I can't unplug the wires. I can lay the cable, but I can't pull it out. Is there a way to remove it or replace it? Is it normal to change the plug when replacing BST?

Thanks

Cut the bone 2-3 inches from the wall outlet. Turn it into an L-shape, then use your fingers to open it counterclockwise. 10 to 15 rounds and he's out.

All the answers are correct.

Unplug the power cord.

If you look at the end of the plug you will see two marks, cut a piece of wire with oe and place it in the open slot and press and pull the wire to remove it, the bard puts it in the slot (arrow point ends) )

Cut the wires near the BST and paint the wires accordingly.

Yes, you do not unplug the cable, just cut it and put it back in the new reactor. Just like the last person said, just disconnect the cable from the plug and connect it to the reactor.

He does not release the cable, but cuts as much as possible. Then use it and attach the cable to the new bst with a small blue cable clip.

He finished. The cable that comes with the new bst is not long enough to reach the connector.

Rotate and shoot, they come straight out!