How to recover deleted text messages on iphone

How to recover deleted text messages on iphone

How to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone without backup? The steps are quick and easy, no technical knowledge required. iPhone messages can be recovered in just a few clicks. You can also view and select recovery messages with more flexibility. So, if you want to recover deleted text messages on iPhone without backup, Phonerescue for iOS is the first and best way to preview and recover messages:

How to recover deleted/lost data from iPhone?

Step 1. Download, install and run PhoneRescue for iOS on your computer on your computer.
Step 2. If you choose "Restore from backup", you can restore data from iTunes or other backups on your computer. Then click the right arrow in the lower right corner of the screen.
Step 3 .

How do I recover deleted messages from the iCloud?

Re-enable message settings by merging messages on your device. This will download your messages from the cloud to your device. The process is completed in minutes. How do iCloud Messages affect message recovery?

What happens when you accidentally delete a text message on iPhone?

If you accidentally delete your message, it won't actually be deleted; it is still in the phone memory, but there is free space in the database, which can be reallocated for data from newly created files. Then the deleted text messages and iMessages will be overwritten, making them impossible to recover.

Recover deleted text messages iphone

Does Restoring your iPhone delete text messages?

Restoring from an iCloud backup is probably the easiest way to recover deleted text messages on your iPhone. As long as iCloud backup is enabled and your iPhone is running the scheduled backup, your deleted texts should be backed up to iCloud.

Can You retrieve deleted messages from iPhone?

If you just deleted SMS on iPhone without backup, it is much safer to recover deleted SMS with third-party software that can access iOS SQLite database. iPhone Data Recovery is highly recommended to save deleted texts on iPhone.

How can I retrieve deleted messages from an iPhone?

To recover deleted messages from iPhone, click on Messages & Logs >> Messages. You can find all text messages in the iTunes backup file. You can select and recover all text messages from iPhone to computer or iPhone. Select your preferred recovery option and you will be prompted to choose between restoring your computer or iPhone.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Does iCloud backup my deleted text messages?

You can recover deleted text messages on your iPhone with iCloud or iTunes backup. It is also possible to use a third party application to recover deleted messages from iPhone, although you may have to pay for the application. If all else fails, then you should contact your carrier as they can sometimes receive messages deleted by you.

Can you recover deleted texts on iphone

How can I recover lost data on iPhone without backup ?

• Run the iPhone data recovery software and connect the device. Run the program. When the main interface opens, you will receive three dates
  • Select the types of data files you want to analyze. After logging in, select the types of data you want to recover by checking the boxes next to the data.
  • Preview lost files. At this point, you can preview whether the files are eligible for recovery by clicking on the appropriate category.
  • Recover iPhone data without backup. Now you just need to click the "Restore" button at the bottom right corner. In an opening box

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How can I retrieve deleted notes from iPhone?

Step 1 : Go to the Recently Deleted folder in the Notes application.
Step 2 : Click the "Change" button in the top right corner.
Step 3 : Select the notes you want to retrieve and click the "Move to ." button in the lower left corner.
Step 4 : Select the folder where you want to move the deleted notes.

How do you delete deleted files from iPhone?

You can also delete old iPhone backup files from your computer's hard drive using iTunes. Open the Edit menu and select Preferences. Click the Devices tab and a list of your previous iPhone backups will appear. Select your iPhone backup file and click Delete Backup.

How to recover deleted/lost data from iphone 7

If you don't have iCloud or iTunes backup for lost data from your iPhone 7, take it easy and professional iOS data recovery software will help you. You can try professional iOS data recovery software like EaseUS MobiSaver to get back lost data from iPhone 7, such as photos, contacts, messages, etc. with just a few clicks.

How to recover deleted contacts from iPhone 7?

You can select your lost data like your contacts, photos, SMS or other data on iPhone 7, click "Recover" and save this data in a safe place on your PC. After that, you can import the recovered data back to iPhone 7 and use it again.

How to recover deleted/lost apps on iPhone 7 (Plus)?

On iPhone 7 (Plus), go to Settings > General > Reset. Tap Erase All Content and Settings, then tap Erase Now. It will erase all data on your phone and do a factory reset. On the Apps & Data screen, click Restore from iCloud Backup and sign in to your iCloud account.

:brown_circle: How to recover deleted media files from iPhone 7?

Select the one you want to recover. Connect iPhone 7 to the system and let the program detect it. When the program detects your device, click "Scanner" and the program will search for files on your device. You will now find a list of the media on your device.

How to recover deleted/lost data from iphone x

If you want to selectively perform iPhone X data recovery without restarting your device, see the next part. iOS Data Recovery or iPhone Data Recovery is an ideal data recovery software used to recover deleted data from iPhone/iPad/iPod in case of data loss.

How to recover deleted contacts and photos from iPhone?

FoneDog iOS Data Recovery Tool can recover your deleted contacts, photos, messages, videos, WhatsApp, music, call logs, etc. There are three ways to recover your data with this program. You can restore them from iTunes backup file, iCloud backup file or directly from your iPhone device even without a backup.

:brown_circle: How to recover deleted photos from iPhone x/8/7/6s/6?

1 Open the Photos app on your iPhone X. 2 Click the Albums tab and scroll to the bottom of the album to find the Recently Deleted folder. 3 Tap Select in the top right corner and select the photos you want to recover. 4 Tap Restore in the lower right corner. Confirm the photo recovery.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What are the main features of IOs data recovery?

Now they show you the basic features of iOS Data Recovery. Recoverable iOS data types including contacts, text messages, photos, videos, notes, call logs, calendars, WhatsApp, documents, apps, etc.

How to recover deleted/lost data from iphone 8

Part 1. Possible Reasons Why You Lost Files from iPhone 8 Part 2. Recover Deleted Files from iCloud Account Part 3. Recover Deleted Files from iPhone 8 with FoneDog Recovery Part 4. Recover Deleted Files from iPhone 8 with iTunes Backup File Part 5.

Retrieve deleted texts

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to recover data from iPhone 8 without losing data?

You can even recover data from iPhone 8 with iPhone data recovery software. With this data recovery tool, you are promised to get iPhone 8 data back without worrying about your iPhone 8 getting damaged.

How to recover data from iTunes backup on iPhone 8/x/8 plus?

If you have previously backed up your iPhone 8 with iTunes, you can now restore iTunes data to your iPhone 8 and save it properly with EaseUS MobiSaver. Recover data from iPhone 8/X/8 plus with EaseUS MobiSaver iOS Data Recovery.

How to recover deleted contacts from iPhone 8?

Follow these steps to get it back successfully:
Step 1 : Assuming you have an iCloud account saved on your iPhone 8, go to Settings and look for the iCloud option.
Step 2 : Search for deleted files. Now let's focus on the contacts as they are likely to be at the top.

:brown_circle: How do you restore iPhone data?

How to recover selected data on iPhone: Open CopyTrans Shelbee and connect your iPhone. Click Custom Recovery. Click the green pencil to select the backup from which you want to restore data. After selecting the correct backup, click Next. Wait for the download process to complete.

Undo deleted text iphone

How to recover deleted/lost data from iphone 6

If your data is lost on iPhone 6/6s (Plus), they recommend that you stop using iPhone 6/6s (Plus) immediately to avoid overwriting new data with new data. Then use a professional iPhone data recovery software to get back lost data from your iPhone as soon as possible.

Is it possible to recover lost iPhone data files?

It goes without saying that the data stored on iPhone is of great importance and you cannot afford to lose it. But sometimes disaster happens unexpectedly and your iPhone data will be lost. Fortunately, all is not lost and it is still possible to recover lost data files from iPhone. 1. No backup?

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to recover data from water-damaged iPhone 6?

If you want to recover data from water damaged iPhone 6 but have iCloud backup, you can use Tenorshare UltData to recover data from iCloud backup. It only takes a few clicks to extract data from an iCloud backup, and here's how.

How to retrieve iPhone data from an iTunes backup?

Recover iPhone data from iTunes backup 1 Open iTunes and connect iPhone to computer. 2 Select the device icon when it appears in iTunes. 3 In the "Summary" section, select "Restore Backup". 4 Select the most suitable backup and click Restore.

How to recover deleted/lost data from iphone 10

There are three recovery modes to choose from. Solution 1. Recover Deleted iPhone Data from iTunes Backup File Solution 2. Recover iPhone data from iCloud Backup File. Solution 3. Recover deleted data from iPhone directly.

How to recover deleted data from iCloud backup file?

Solution 2: Restore iPhone Data from iCloud Backup File
Step 1. Sign in to iCloud.
Step 2. Scan your iCloud backup file.
Step 3. Select the type of file you want to download.
Step 4. Download the backup files from iCloud.
Step 5. Find and select the data you want to recover.
Step 6. Recover deleted data from iPhone on your computer or device.

:brown_circle: How to recover data from iPhone storage without backup?

In fact, the iPhone will not overwrite the data until the new files take up that space. It gives you a great chance to recover data from iPhone storage without backup. There are many iPhone data recovery apps that claim to get the job done and your choice is iOS data recovery.

:brown_circle: How to restore deleted photos from iPhone to computer?

1 Open iTunes and connect iPhone to your computer. 2 Select your device icon if it appears in iTunes. 3 In the "Summary" section, select "Restore Backup". 4 Select the most suitable backup and click Restore.

Recover deleted texts

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to retrieve deleted files on iPhone?

• Scan iPhone X for deleted data. First you need to install and run the software on your computer. Houses
  • Locate and select the data you want to recover. At this point, you need to select the files you want to recover. For example, if you
  • Recover deleted files on iPhone X and save locally. When you have selected the data files, click the Restore button to save the data.

Can I retrieve deleted numbers from my iPhone?

To get your unregistered phone number, you need to select "Call History" in the "Data removed from device" column. Then start scanning your iPhone for deleted phone numbers by clicking "Start Scan" at the bottom right corner.

:brown_circle: Can I recover data from a restored iPhone?

Although it is difficult to recover data from refurbished iPhone without a backup, it is worth a try.
Step 1 : In the main window, select the "Recover from iOS Device" tab in the main window, then click "Start". In the window that appears, select the type of file you want to recover.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to recover deleted/lost data from iphone xr

From there, first click on the "Recover from iOS Device" tab and then connect your iPhone XR to your computer. The connection is established automatically. Then click the Start Scan button. In the next window, you can tell the program to only search for files of specific types.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you delete messages from iCloud?

On your iPhone: go to Settings and select General. Go to Storage & iCloud Usage. In the "Backups" section, select the device you want to remove. Click "Delete Backup" at the bottom of the page. Click "Deactivate and Delete" and your backup will be deleted.

How can I retrieve my deleted text messages?

To recover deleted messages, hover your mouse over the Messages tab and click it once. All deleted messages will be displayed on the program interface. Select all the messages you want to recover and click "Recover" in the lower right corner of the program.

How do you recover deleted iMessages?

Steps to Recover Deleted or Old iMessages on iPhone/iPad:
Step 1. Start downloading iMessage recovery software. Make sure messages and message attachments are selected.
Step 2.
Step 3. Locate and select the iMessages you want to recover after the scan is complete.

Does Facebook keep deleted messages?

Facebook saves your chat messages by default, but you don't need to save them. You can permanently delete messages from your conversation history stored in Facebook messages. Click the Actions button on the conversation toolbar, then choose Delete Messages from the drop-down menu.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you find deleted messages on Facebook?

To find and recover deleted Facebook messages: 1. Open your browser and go to 2. Log in to your Facebook account. 3. Click the Messenger icon. 4. Then click View all in Messenger. 5. Click the gear icon in the top left corner. 6. Select Archived Discussion Threads from the drop-down menu.

How do I retrieve messages on Facebook Messenger?

Recover Deleted Facebook Messages from Facebook Messenger The first thing you need to do is download ES File Explorer from Google Play Store. Download and install ES File Explorer and launch the application. Now navigate to your Android folder in File Explorer. Open the Android folder and go to the DATA folder.

:brown_circle: How to retrieve deleted Facebook Messenger?

• First, log into your Facebook account in your computer's web browser and go to Settings.
  • Go to General Account Settings > Your Facebook Information and click Upload Your Information.
  • On the next screen, you can download all of your Facebook data, including comments, likes, and comments.
  • You will be notified when the download is complete. Then click the Download button next to the file name, as shown in the image below.
  • When you click the button, you will be prompted for your Facebook password for security reasons.
  • Enter your password and select the download location on your computer where you want to save the file.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you retrieve the Empty deleted messages?

• Activate iCloud Backup on your iPhone by going to Settings > > iCloud > iCloud Backup.
  • Connect your phone to Wi-Fi to make a backup.
  • You can set your iPhone to backup daily.

Deleted text messages

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I retrieve my deleted emails?

• Recover emails from Outlook Choose Deleted Items > Recover Deleted > Select emails and recover completed steps.
  • Retrieve emails from Gmail Sign in to Gmail > click Settings > click Tags > click View all deletes.
  • Checking Your Yahoo! Email Sign in to Yahoo!
  • Get email from Hotmail

:brown_circle: How do I recover my recently deleted email?

Open Outlook and go to the Tools tab. Click on the Restore Deleted option. A recovery window will appear with all recently deleted emails that can be recovered. Select the emails you want to recover and click the Restore Selected Items button.

How can I get back deleted Yahoo emails?

Here's how to recover deleted emails from Yahoo:
Step 1 Enter the program with the desired access data.
Step 2 Select the file format from which you want to delete emails from Yahoo!
Step 3 Select a location to save a copy of the emails using the browse button.

How do I retrieve old Yahoo emails?

Log into your Yahoo Mail account and click the gear icon. Select Help from the menu options. Enter "Recover lost or deleted emails" in the search help field. In the list of results, click Recover lost or deleted emails or instant messages.

How do I retrieve emails accidentally deleted?

Check the boxes of the deleted emails you want to recover. Click Move, usually found in the horizontal menu at the top of the email screen, and select the location where you want to forward deleted emails, for example. B.

How to retrive permanently deleted emails?

• Open the registry editor on your computer. To start the Windows Registry Editor, click on Start and type regedit in the search box for Windows 7 or Vista, or
  • In the left pane of the Registry Editor window, click the following buttons: HKEY_LOCAL MACHINE, SOFTWARE, Microsoft, Exchange, Client, Options.
  • Open the Edit menu.

Is it possible to get back deleted emails from Yahoo?

Part 3: How to Delete Email from Yahoo! Method 1. Retrieve Yahoo email from trash. Method 2. Restore Yahoo email by submitting a recovery request. Method 3. Recover Deleted Emails from Yahoo! After 30 Days It may take more than a month and you are still looking for ways to recover deleted emails.

:brown_circle: How can I retreive deleted Yahoo emails?

If you accidentally deleted an email from the Recycle Bin, you can still get it back. First of all, you need to register with your email account. Then visit the website - you need to enter all the information here and enter the verification code, then click the "Submit" button.

How to recover deleted messages on iphone

Can I retrieve my emails after I have deleted them?

During this period, you can find emails that have been deleted from the trash. After 30 days, all deleted emails are gone forever. However, if you have downloaded PST file or saved files to your PC's local drive, you can recover deleted emails with powerful data recovery software.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How can I recover deleted text messages from my iPhone?

After a while, you will see deleted iPhone text messages and other files on the interface. You can review them before putting them back to make sure they really meet your needs. Select your lost text messages from your iPhone, then click "Recover" to recover deleted text messages from iPhone and select a folder on your computer to save them.

How to recover deleted text messages?

Download the GT Recovery app from the Play Store and install it on your Android phone. Launch this application and select the Restore SMS option. Click Start New Scan to find lost text messages. After scanning the messages, you can select them and click "Restore Selected SMS" to get them back. Click "View Result" to view the recovered text messages on your Android phone.

:brown_circle: How can I view deleted text messages on my iPhone?

Step 1 : Download and run iPhone message recovery software on your computer.
Step 2 : Connect your iPhone to your computer and then click "Start Scan". After that, you can view the deleted text messages on iPhone.
Step 3 : Click "Recover" to recover deleted text messages from iPhone.

Can you undelete text messages

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What happens when you accidentally delete a text message on iphone 11

Deleting and reporting unwanted transactions will remove the message from your iPhone messages. You cannot retrieve the message. If you can't recover deleted messages from iTunes, back them up to iCloud. Or you can recover deleted messages from iPhone device. I recommend that you use Fone Rescue, a third-party iPhone data recovery application.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How can I recover a deleted text message on my iPhone?

You cannot restore a deleted conversation. When you use Messages to iCloud, anything you delete from iPhone will also be deleted from your other Apple devices that have Messages to iCloud enabled. See Using Messages in iCloud.

Are your text messages being deleted by accident?

You all know that sometimes text messages and messages get deleted accidentally. It is a fact of life especially if your kids, spouse or daughter/friends, family and even old single friends have borrowed your iPhone or iPad.

What happens to text messages when you backup your iPhone?

If you back up via iCloud or iTunes, all your SMS conversations (SMS, MMS, and iMessages) will still be stored in the iPhone backup. So if you have a recent backup, these streams will exist. However, these backups only contain information up to that date and time of the backup.

How do I delete a message on my iPhone?

Message deleted. 1 Press and hold the pop-up message, then tap More 2 Select the message bubbles you want to delete, then tap .

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What happens when you accidentally delete a text message on iphone 7

If you accidentally delete a text message conversation, it will generally be deleted everywhere. But there is an exception. Your other device will disable this feature and download the text messages locally before deleting them from your iPhone.

Can You recover deleted text messages on iPhone 7?

Absolute. You can directly recover deleted text messages from iPhone 7 with iFonebox, a professional iPhone data recovery tool. As you know, iFonebox allows you to view deleted text messages from iPhone with or without backup. You can recover deleted messages from iPhone 7 Plus directly.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I permanently delete text messages from my iPhone?

Delete individual text messages Open messages from your iPhone. Select a conversation from the message menu. Enter and hold the text you want to delete. Select more. Select each message you want to delete. Press the trash can icon. Tap Delete message.

How to permanently delete all messages on the iPhone?

1) In a message conversation, press and hold the pop-up message or attachment you want to delete. 2) Click More 3) Click "Trash" and then "Delete Message". To delete all posts in the thread, click "Delete All" in the top left corner. Then click Delete Conversation.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to clear iPhone message?

1) Press and hold the popup then tap More 2) Select the balls you want to delete and then press the Delete key.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I clear messages on iPhone?

Follow these simple steps to erase all messages on your iPhone at once. Open the Settings app. Highlight Messages and click it. In the Message History section, tap the Save Messages tab. There are three options: 30 days, 1 year and forever - choose the first or the second option.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why can't I send text messages on my iPhone?

Whatever the reason, go through all your screens and check your folders to see if the SMS icon is missing somewhere. If you can't find the Messages app icon this way, use the search function to find everything easily and return the SMS icon to your iPhone's home screen so you can start texting again.

How to see deleted messages on iphone

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What happens when you accidentally delete a text message on iphone 6

All you have to do is shake your phone and a window will pop up asking you to cancel. Click Cancel and you will receive this text. Be careful though: the undo function seems to return deleted text by selecting the text and then pressing the delete key while it is erased by spelling.

How to recover deleted texts on iPhone?

• Select recovery mode Select recovery mode first. You have three recovery modes. For
  • Scan Deleted Texts on iPhone X After logging in, check your message settings and message attachments. then
  • Preview and recover deleted iPhone X.

How to recover deleted messages?

• Put your phone in airplane mode. This prevents new data from being received on your phone that could overwrite deleted messages.
  • Download the recovery program to your desktop. Some options that seem to get good reviews are Dr. Fone and Android Data Recovery.
  • Enable USB debugging. This allows your device and your desktop to communicate with each other. The following instructions differ depending on your Android device.
  • Run the recovery program and follow the on-screen instructions. You will be prompted to connect your phone. Follow the instructions on the screen.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you retrieve deleted text messages from an iPhone?

Steps to Preview and Recover Deleted Texts from iTunes Backup. Run the iPhone recovery tool and check the messages and attachments. Then click View iTunes Backup. After scanning, you will see all message threads in detail. Find deleted text messages to recover and save to your computer.

What happens when you accidentally delete a text message on iphone mean

After you delete a message, you can't get it back. If you don't need to update the conversations on your devices, you can turn off Messages in iCloud. When you turn off Messages in iCloud on iPhone or iPad, your message history is saved in a separate iCloud backup.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What happens when you delete a message on iCloud?

For people who use iCloud and Messages in iCloud: iOS automatically stores all your iMessages, text messages (SMS), and multimedia messages (MMS) in iCloud. Unfortunately, the messages in iCloud are automatically updated. So if you delete a message, photo, or conversation on any device, it will instantly be deleted from all your devices.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What happens when you accidentally delete a text message on iphone to email

When you tap the trash can icon, the deleted email is directed to the trash on the remote web server. They hope you now understand what happens to the email you delete from your iPhone/iPad. Keep in mind that using IMAP will remove the email from your device, but it will remain on the server.

How do you restore text messages on an iPhone?

If you backup iPhone to computer regularly, you can also restore all iPhone data, including text messages from iTunes backup. Connect iPhone to computer with USB cable and launch iTunes software. Click the File menu, hover over Devices and select Restore from backup.

How to retrieve deleted texts on iphone

Can You undelete a conversation on iPhone?

• Connect your iPhone to your computer and open iTunes if it doesn't appear automatically.
  • Click the phone icon at the top of the screen and select "Summary" from the menu on the left.
  • If the Restore Backup button is grayed out, change the iCloud backup options to This PC.
  • Click "Restore Backup" and your old texts will be back on your phone.

:brown_circle: Can iPhone texts be recovered?

Deleted text messages can generally be recovered using third-party apps on Android and iPhone devices. iPhone users can also recover text messages using iCloud or iTunes backups.

:brown_circle: How do I retrieve deleted texts?

Another easy way is to recover deleted text messages from iCloud backup. But first, you need to make sure that your deleted texts are copied to iCloud. Otherwise, the old tutorial is the best way to recover deleted text messages on iPhone without backup.

Can You retrieve a sent text message?

Select the Deleted Items folder that appears on the Messages menu screen. Scroll through the list of deleted text messages until you find the sent text message you are looking for. Select the sent text message you want to retrieve and you will see the text.

How to recover deleted iMessages on iPhone 7 ?

• Establish a connection between iPhone 7 (Plus) and computer Open the software, select "Recover from iOS".
  • Scan iPhone 7 for deleted iMessages, just tap

Can I delete all text messages in iOS 7 messages?

Swipe from right to left and tap Delete or tap Edit in the top left corner. When editing, red circles are displayed that can be used to remove the tape. At this time, it is not possible to delete all messages from iOS 7 unless you use iTunes to restore your device as a new iPhone.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you recover deleted notes on iPhone 7?

To recover deleted notes on iPhone 7/7 Plus, you can restore the device from iTunes/iCloud backup. However, doing so will erase all your previous data on iPhone 7. If your notes are less than 30 days away, you can recover deleted notes from Recently Deleted folder on iPhone 7.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How can I see deleted text messages?

To find deleted text messages, you can use the filter to show only deleted messages. First, you need to find the contact to whom you sent the deleted text messages. Click on a contact and the program will display all text messages between you.

How to retrieve deleted emails from gmail

How to undelete iPhone texts?

• to connect with
  • Press SMS (otherwise your messages will not be saved).
  • Then search the news for what you need.
  • Now go to your iPhone and go to Settings, iCloud on your iPhone.
  • Turn off texting (or make sure it's turned off)
  • You will see a pop-up window. Select: "Save to my iPhone".
  • Activate text messages now.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to recover deleted text messages on iphone xr

You can easily find deleted text messages on your LG phone by using a single filter for deleted data view. You can also search for deleted text messages in the Search tab. After selecting all the deleted text messages that you want to recover, click the "Recover" button.

Is it at all possible to retrieve a deleted text?

It is quite possible to recover old and deleted text messages from mobile phone as you can recover lost information from PC. Smartphones work like PCs and deleted data is never erased until it is overwritten with other information.

Is it possible to retrieve deleted text messages?

The reason that deleted text messages can be recovered is because deleting the message does not completely remove the data at this stage. Even though it disappears from the phone's message queue, the information is still there.

Samsung messages

How to recover deleted text messages on iphone 6

To recover deleted texts from iPhone, connect your phone to iTunes, turn off automatic phone sync, then click "Recover from Backup". Whenever the person selects the backup where the text is stored, the text deleted from the text should be restored.

how to recover deleted text messages on iphone