How To Reclass In The Army

What do I mean by pastor now? 3

I am currently serving in the US Army in Iraq as an 11B (Infantry). After this assignment, which was only a few months away, I spent two years in the Army and became an E4 (SPC). After this deployment, I really wanted to go back to 56M (Resident Chaplains) because I thought I didn't pick the infantry well, but I spent my time there. I feel the call at 56M. I want to be a young worker after the army. I am seeking serious advice. And thank you. To bless

Boys. Assistant Chapter s. but I. I did this temporarily to take our place when he was on vacation and hated it. But if you think it is pulling you this way, go for it. Points are low and you can beat the e7 faster. I know an sfc is 7 years and a few months sfc. But it was nothing more than administrative work for the pastor and organizing family activities for his unit.

Like I said, I hated doing that for 4 weeks. I couldn't take it for many years. But if you want to be with a good pastor who is busy and works regularly for your unit, you have more power.

If this has already been applied, you can log in again. Talk to your NCO and see if you can get $ 56 million to try again. You can qualify for them because they do not require a high ASVAB score, unless you are eligible for a classified release for some reason.