How To Rate A Seller On Facebook

How do you rate a seller on the Facebook marketplace?

| Here are the steps to evaluate a seller / buyer:

1. Open the Facebook app and tap the three-bar menu.
  2. Scroll down and tap Marketplace.
  3. Press u, then press Buy or Sell.
  4. Tap the conversation with the seller or buyer.
  5. At the top right, tap Buyer Rate or Seller Rate.
  6. Choose a happy or sad face.

How can I change the Facebook market sales ranking in this regard?

A thousand thanks! Hi Jessica, you can edit a review you’ve given to a buyer if they haven’t rated you yet. After the buyer has rated the seller, the rating cannot be changed.

Likewise, what happens when you imagine a shopper on Facebook?

Hi Jamie, the reviews are initiated by the seller. As soon as the seller gives you a rating, you will be notified and you can rate the seller. When both the seller and the buyer leave a rating, the numbers are shared with both the seller and the buyer.

How can I also make my FB Marketplace reviews private?

Go to Settings, in the Access settings section, check the box Allow only registered users to view user lists and profiles (make the market private), save the settings.

Who gave me a negative rating in the Marketplace?

To see your reviews, go to your Marketplace profile and find the reviews they are selling and the reviews that are being bought. The number is the number of people you have recommended to the marketplace community. The number is the number of people you haven’t recommended.

How do I remove a negative review on Facebook Market?

You cannot currently report a rating. However, if you think you have had a bad Marketplace experience, you can:

How do I edit my Marketplace profile on Facebook?

To edit your Marketplace listing details:

How do you see what someone has rated on Facebook?

To see your reviews, go to your Marketplace profile and look for the reviews they are selling and the reviews that are being bought. The number is the number of people you have recommended to the marketplace community.

How can I change my privacy settings in the Marketplace?

How to set up Facebook Marketplace privacy

How reliable is Facebook Marketplace?

To prevent this from happening to you, BBB reminds you to always buy DIRECTLY from the seller, see the item in person, and report any suspicious situations to the Facebook Help Center. So overall, Facebook Marketplace is as secure as any other peer-to-peer reselling site throughout the year.

How can I hide the market information?

Select the templates and tabs on the left. Scroll to Reviews or Recommendations and select Settings. How to Hide Star Ratings

Are Facebook Marketplace Reviews Anonymous?

Reviews are private, so you can’t see who left them. However, if you have any comments on Marketplace Reviews, please let us know.

Can we be banned from the Facebook market?

Many people have been banned from the market for posting something that is not against the rules they are following but is against the company rules, such as: B. Services. But even though they’ve only been banned from the market, Facebook continues to post its group posts to the website.

Can I delete a negative review on Facebook?

You can’t delete negative spam or disrespectful reviews from your Facebook Page, but you can report them. To report a review that doesn’t meet Facebook community standards, go to the review and click the menu arrow in the top right corner. Click on the report item and follow the instructions.

What happens when you refer a seller to the Facebook Marketplace?

If you believe you have been the victim of a crime, contact your local police. You can also report the seller to us on Marktplaats. Click on the Seller Information section where you will find a report button. Facebook will look into the matter.

How do you rate on Facebook?

How to rate and review a small business on Facebook

What are the Facebook Marketplace Rules?

Facebook Marketplace Rules