How To Pronounce Chipotle

What is the correct name of the word pepper?

Everyone is wrong, but some are less wrong than others.

Spanish is the easiest language to speak because the heads are always the same and there is no silence.

So the first letter is Shi. I always look like E, excited.

The second curriculum is the pot, which manages the boat. There is always a long one in Spanish.

The last word is secular, or for me. Spanish is closely related to English lee, grass, etc. It's really more like, but I'm just a picture.

In Spanish, the accent is always partial, unless it is pronounced.

So the name is CheePOATlay.

Edit: 2 inches? What are you, at least Pap Spencer in the trash agrees with me. Educate people!

The correct proverb for Chile, as it is called in Spanish, is chipotle. It comes from the Nahuatl word Chà “ÃlpÃ… lictli or xili”. Which means pepper + pâ ctli rouch = smoking. Nahutel is a native of Mexico, also known as the Aztecs. Nahutel can add a voice to end it. Look, the Spaniards were the first to change it.

Read this link to know more about Christianity. It's beautiful, and the original words and phrases are very eloquent.

Chilean proverb

Dutch per ounce

Since it is an Aztec word, you should end it just like any other Aztec word, such as ecclesiastical, if you want to be honest with it. The Spaniards changed the word make to make it easier for Spaniards to use. I don't understand why English speakers can use the Spanish version of Chal [e] instead of Aztecs. We did not do this with the Achilles.

I suggest that you say that this is not the case and that it is in the end and correct anyone who tries to fix it. )

گیگیوئی

If you want to understand Spanish, this is the easiest way to do the course.

چٹلی

Chip Ottle ÂÂ "