How To Print Multiple Business Cards On One Sheet

Print some 12x18 business cards?

You will need to duplicate your card in an InDesign file using the appropriate card insertion software.

Save the first file as a copy and name it File, insert 3 card width and 7 card depth in the document size.

Place the first card in the upper left corner and do whatever you want.

Use the selection tool to select everything if you have separate frames and lots of text / images.

Once this group is selected, go to Edit> Step and Repeat, making 2 copies with an offset of 3.5 horizontal (0 vertical).

Select all three cards and go ahead and repeat one. This time, make 6 copies with 2 vertical (0 horizontal) shifts.

Ready to print!

You can try Fuxonic Standard / Professional, a powerful PDF tool, with Fuxonic you can print up to 32 cards per sheet.

4 steps to print multiple business cards on one sheet with Foxonic Standard / Professional Edition:

(1) Make 21 copies of the Source Business Card PDF file (in Windows File Explorer, copy and paste the PDF file of the Business Card, you can easily make a copy of the file).

(2) Set the format to All in One and set the name and location of the target PDF file.

(31) Page Options> Custom> Target PDF Page Size: 12x18.

(32) Page Options> Images per page: Define images: 32 images (up to 32 pages per sheet)

()) Select 21 copies of Business Card PDF file and right click on the selected PDF file, select Create selected files as PDF, then all business cards will be printed on one sheet automatically.

You can download it for free and try it here:

Listen! Someone from my Facebook group posted this link to check me out. I really like the information. I will tag and tweet my followers!

there! Someone posted this site on my Twitter account, so I'm here to check it out. I'm a real tech catcher. I've bookmarked it and maybe I'll tweet my followers!