How To Pierce Your Septum

W piercing your set?

W penetrate your population

This page can help you.

Come back:

W piercing your set?

Can someone tell me to puncture my set ??? For example, why do I need to disconnect from the Internet? B. Needle and color? W clean? leader?

I don't have money to live and I don't have an ID card to prove I'm 19 and I don't have to travel to get a piercing.

Because if you use low gauge needles, disposable porcini mushrooms and gloves with 14 gauge BCR color, that's enough. There are great articles and videos on the topic of septal perforation or how to keep it tight for a few weeks, then pull it a little in the direction of rotation and it will eventually straighten out. IMO

You need a 14 gram germ needle

And then the ring you want to wear

It uses salt water to clean it and only scrubs on the inside and I want to put it on the ring and transfer the color in and out so it fits too.

And when you push it, you see it online. Where is the real vein so you don't get hurt

And you have to put it in the thin cartilage, if you pull it in the middle of the nose and put your finger in it, it's the thin cartilage here.

I really don't just recommend doing this, but since you haven't changed your mind, make sure you know where all the central veins are!

Track task search on Google that can help