How to pair alexa with iphone

How to pair alexa with iphone

How do I connect my iPhone to Alexa? To do this, bring your iPhone closer to the Alexa device you want to connect. Open the Settings app on your iPhone. Go to bluetooth and open it. Say "Alexa, pairing" to put your Amazon Echo device into Bluetooth pairing mode.

How do I pair with my iPhone?

Pairing your iPhone with a Bluetooth device Bring the Bluetooth device and iPhone within range of each other. Turn on your Bluetooth device. Put your device in pairing mode. Unlock your iPhone. Find and open the Settings app. Select Bluetooth from the list in Settings. Activate your iPhone's bluetooth technology.

How do I add a Bluetooth device to an iPhone?

To connect devices to your iPhone via Bluetooth, go to Settings → Bluetooth on your iPhone and press the Bluetooth button. Activate Bluetooth on the device you want to connect to so that it can also be detected. In the list, tap the device you want to connect to your iPhone. If prompted, enter the passcode on the iPhone keyboard.

How do I connect my iPhone with Bluetooth?

To connect devices to your iPhone via Bluetooth, go to Settings → Bluetooth on your iPhone and press the Bluetooth button. The bluetooth screen opens. Pressing Power will make your iPhone visible, which means other Bluetooth devices can see your iPhone. The Bluetooth icon is displayed on the status bar.

Does Alexa work on iPhone?

With the Amazon Alexa app you can easily start Alexa on your iPhone. Amazon's Alexa Assistant works on the iPhone, just like the Amazon Echo device. After installing the Alexa app on your iPhone, there are several ways to use Alexa.

How do you sync Alexa devices?

Sync your device with the Alexa app. Open the Alexa app and click on Devices in the lower right corner. On the next page, tap the plus sign (+) in the top right corner and choose Add device from the pop-up menu. You will be asked what type of device you are setting up.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What can you do with a Verizon jetpack?

Access WiFi on your laptop, play at full capacity and equip your emergency kit with a Verizon Jetpack. Verizon Jetpack is the ideal device for Wi-Fi access. The jetpack is more reliable than your smartphone's mobile hotspot and can connect multiple devices to the network.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How can I connect my iPhone to my Alexa?

This includes pairing an iPhone with your Echo device via Bluetooth. To do this, bring your iPhone closer to the Alexa device you want to connect. Open the Settings app on your iPhone. Go to bluetooth and open it.

How can I connect my iPhone to my Amazon Echo?

Use Bluetooth to connect your iPhone to Alexa. You can connect your iPhone to an Amazon product via Bluetooth, so you can start streaming and control audio with the following products: Amazon Echo 1st or 2nd generation. Second generation echo point. Echo point. Echo show.

:brown_circle: How does the Verizon jetpack 791l work?

With the Jetpack 791L or Verizon Jetpack MiFi 6620L, you can easily view help menus, FAQs, data usage and more on a large, colorful screen with touch-sensitive navigation buttons. Touch buttons make it easy to navigate and access important device and network information.

Can Alexa Play iPhone music?

Once you've paired your iPhone with Alexa, you can open the Apple Music app and select the song or playlist you want to stream. You should then hear this selection through your Echo speaker. You can stream audio from iTunes, Apple Music, podcasts, and even Apple TV.

How do you setup Alexa Echo?

Set up Amazon Echo and Alexa correctly
Step 1. Install the Alexa app and Amazon Echo plugin.
Step 2. Launch the Alexa app and sign in
Step 3. Wait for the orange Echo light to illuminate. Step 4 .Connect to Amazon WiFi manually Step 5 .Connect to your home/office Wi-Fi network.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Can I Connect Bluetooth headphones to echo?

Echo Dot can be connected to bluetooth headphones (not sure about the original Echo or the press). Use this method to connect to your Bluetooth speaker (Alexa app > Settings > Echo Point > Bluetooth > Pair New Device) and make sure your headphones are in pairing mode.

How do Alexa and Amazon Echo Connect?

Video: Echo Connect Connect Setup Echo Connect. Plug one end of the included phone cord into the back of the Echo Connect. Open the Alexa app. Open "More" and select "Add device". Choose Amazon Echo. Select Echo Connect and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.

What are the best Amazon Alexa compatible devices?

Best Alexa Compatible Devices for Your Home: Your 12 Best Amazon Smart Plugs The first thing many people start with is the smart plug. Philips Hue Starter Kit A19 (Hub + 2 lamps) Philips Hue energy-saving lamps are the standard in smart lighting. Fitbit Versa 3. Ecobee smart thermostat. Third generation video intercom. Blink indoor camera system.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I add a smart device to Alexa?

Open the Amazon Alexa app on your mobile device. Click the menu button, which looks like three horizontal lines, in the top left corner of the home screen. Select Smart Home from the menu. Make sure the Devices tab is selected and then click Add device.

What products are compatible with Alexa?

Devices like the Fire TV are also Alexa-compatible, as are some third-party devices: the Ecobee Switch+, the LG InstaView cooler, and the aforementioned Sonos One speaker. Someone even programmed Alex to work with Roth Billy Bass.

Which smart thermostats are compatible with Alexa?

The Best Alexa Compatible Thermostats Honeywell WiFi Color Thermostat. Honeywell is a trusted brand of powerful and reliable smart thermostats. Ecobee smart thermostat. The Ecobee Smart Thermostat is compatible with Alexa, so it works just like any other Amazon Echo device in your home. Nest Learning Thermostat. Emerson Sensi Touch. GLASS by Johnson Controls.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What are two devices used in a smart house?

Smarthome devices are connected and accessible from one central point: a smartphone, tablet, laptop or game console. Door locks, televisions, thermostats, home monitors, cameras, lighting and even appliances such as a refrigerator are accessible through a single home automation system.

Which smart home system is best?

Google Home support has been improved to cover most of the major smart home devices. And the hands-free Google Assistant is the smartest and easiest to use. However, the Amazon Echo speaker line has the most comprehensive smart home support and some smart features.

What are the best Smart Home Products?

Top 12 Smart Home Products of 2019 1) Amazon Echo Plus (2nd Gen) Best Smart Home Assistant 2) Amazon Echo Entry Best Budget Assistant 3) Echo Show (2nd Gen) Best Display Smart with Alexa 4) JBL Link View Best Smart Screen for Music 5) Fire TV Recast Best Smart DVR 6) Ring StickUp Cam Best Smart Home Security Camera.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What are some examples of smart devices?

Some well-known types of smart devices: smartphones, smart cars, smart thermostats, smart doorbells, smart locks, smart refrigerators, phablets and tablets, smart watches, smart wristbands, smart key rings, smart speakers and others.

What are smart devices work with alexa app

You can turn on lights and other appliances in your home, or create shopping and to-do lists by saying commands as if you were using an Amazon speaker. An Alexa device can be controlled with Alexa. These devices include smart ignition switches, light bulbs, vacuum cleaners and a Dish Hopper receiver.

What lights are compatible with Alexa?

Haiku only has one lamp that works with Alexa, but it comes in a variety of styles: white, brushed nickel, polished aluminum, bronze, and black. This ceiling light changes the color temperature and brightness based on the time of day and the ambient light. The motion sensor switches the light on and off automatically.

:brown_circle: Smart devices fnb

FNB has activated a new feature that allows its customers to purchase smart devices in the FNB app within a 24-month redemption period. FNB Connect has three pillars: the mobile virtual network operator, the devices and the service providers.

:brown_circle: How much does it cost to get FNB smart device?

FNB offers its smart device for the price of R99 FNB offers its TV, home entertainment package for the price of R300. You also get four free FNB withdrawals per month.

Do you get free phone withdrawals with FNB?

FNB offers a package for your TV and home entertainment for the price of Rs 300. You get free subscriptions to internet banking, mobile banking, telebanking and the FNB banking app, and you also get four free cash withdrawals from FNB ATMs per month. Device offer applies to individuals only.

:brown_circle: Who is the CEO of FNB Connect app?

Brad Roper, CEO of FNB Connect, is excited about the innovation and says that FNB Connect services, such as the sale of prepaid coupons such as electricity, LOTTO tickets, airtime and data, are a great strategic boost for FNB applications and digital adoption.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What are the benefits of having a FNB account?

FNB offers its TV and home entertainment package for RR 300. Receive an unlimited number of check cards. Cash withdrawals from ATMs per month.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What are smart devices work with alexa for tv

The easiest way to use Alexa with your TV is to use the Amazon Fire TV Stick plugin, Fire TV 4K media streamer, or Fire Edition Smart TV (TV with Fire TV feature built in). If you are using an external Fire TV device with your TV (HDMI connection required), follow the necessary setup steps.

:brown_circle: Can Alexa control your TV?

Alexa can do many things, including controlling your TV. With Amazon's Voice Assistant, you can search for shows, movies, actors, switch channels, search for content by type or genre (such as kids or science fiction), and even control playback from your DVR.

Is Alexa on smart TV?

Alexa is compatible with SmartThings Hub. This is how you connect your Samsung Smart TV with Alexa. The process is simple and when complete, Alexa can control your Samsung Smart TV remotely.

What are wireless sensor networks and how it works?

Wireless Sensor Networks (WSNs) are interconnected sensor nodes that communicate wirelessly to collect environmental data. The nodes are generally energy efficient and randomly distributed and decentralized.

:brown_circle: What are the future uses of wireless sensor networks?

The use of WSN in the medical and biomedical fields is increasing. Biomedical Wireless Sensor Networks (BWSN) demonstrate future capabilities to support mobility while monitoring vital bodily functions in hospitals and at home.

How does a wireless sensor network work?

A wireless sensor network consists of independent sensors scattered throughout a room to monitor physical or environmental conditions, such as temperature, sound, pressure, etc. and collectively transmit their data over the network to a main location. Most modern networks are bi-directional, which means that sensor activity can also be monitored.

What are the importance of wireless sensor networks?

INTRODUCTION Wireless sensor network (WSN) research is receiving increasing attention due to its technical importance for widespread applications such as surveillance and surveillance in military, civilian, home automation and traffic control.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What can a smart device do for You?

When you think like that, you only think of the most common smart devices such as smartphones, smart TVs or smart watches. There are many more options. A smart device can communicate directly or indirectly with people. For example, a weather sensor can collect weather data and forward it to the Internet of Things.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What are the compatible devices for Direct TV?

Compatible devices and browsers Manufacturer or operating system DIRECTV devices and browsers DIRECTV STREAM device Amazon Amazon Fire TV (2nd generation or higher. Android phones and tablets with version +. Apple and iOS Apple TV (4th generation) Safari browser.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Is there a clear concept of a smart device?

This misunderstanding is due to the lack of a clear understanding of the smart device. The aim of this article is to define a clear and evolving concept of a smart device that researchers around the world can use for future research. The assessment methodology is described in section 3, the results are explained in section 4 and the findings are discussed in section 5.

Why is Wifi Direct not good for smart devices?

Direct Wi-Fi isn't suitable for smart devices for another reason - it has security issues that come up when you enable automatic connection. They should talk about it for a while. WiFi Direct has minimal security benefits over other options while posing minimal security risks.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I Pair my iPhone with a Fitbit?

Pairing Fitbit with an iPhone or iPad Tap the account button in the top right corner of the Fitbit app. Tap Set up device. Select the Fitbit you want to pair with from the available list. Place the Fitbit in the charger. Click next. The Fitbit app will now search for your Fitbit device.

How do I pair my cell phone to my computer?

The Bluetooth connection between your computer and your mobile phone allows you to exchange files between two devices, use your phone as a modem to access the Internet on your computer, and even use your phone as a remote control for your media player. You can connect your computer and mobile phone using a Bluetooth adapter.

How do you connect an iPhone to a Bluetooth speaker?

Connection Place the Bluetooth speaker near the iPhone. Turn on the speaker and enter pairing mode. Open your iPhone settings. Click on bluetooth. Slide Bluetooth to the right to the on position. Touch the name of your speakers. Play sound on the bluetooth speaker.

How do I connect an iPhone to car Bluetooth?

Make sure Bluetooth is turned on on your iPhone to pair your iPhone with your car. To turn on Bluetooth, open the Settings app, tap Bluetooth and turn on the switch next to Bluetooth (when it's turned on, it glows green). After you enable Bluetooth, your car should appear in the Other devices section.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What can I do with Bluetooth on my iPhone?

The iPhone's many features include built-in Bluetooth, which allows you to wirelessly connect to other compatible devices, such as a computer. With a Bluetooth connection, you can sync your iPhone with your computer, as well as your contacts, email, notes, and calendar.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you connect an iPhone to a car?

You also need to connect your iPhone to your car by opening the Settings app and tapping Bluetooth. Find your car's name in the Other devices section and tap it to connect to your iPhone. Once your iPhone is paired with your car, it will appear in the My Devices section.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you enable Bluetooth on iPhone?

1. Open "Settings" on your iPhone. 2. On the Settings screen, touch Bluetooth. 3. On the Bluetooth screen, enable the Bluetooth option. 4. Then bring the bluetooth headset closer to the iPhone and turn it on by pressing and holding the power button for about 5 seconds.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do i pair my iphone with my computer

The first step in syncing your iPhone with your computer is simple: connect the cable that came with your iPhone to a USB port on your computer and to the Lightning port on the bottom of your iPhone. (You can also sync over Wi-Fi if you want.) Launch iTunes.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I connect my iPhone to my PC?

iPhone automatically connects to your computer wirelessly when iTunes is running on the computer and iPhone is connected to a power source. Launch the Settings app, tap General, then tap Sync with iTunes WiFi, then tap Sync Now to manually turn on your PC's wireless connection and sync iTunes.

How do I access my iPhone from my laptop?

Connect your iPhone to your computer. Each iPhone package contains a white USB cable with a long and a short plug. Connect the long plug to the bottom of the iPhone (on the bottom of the device) and the short plug to an available USB port on your computer.

How to access an iPhone from the PC?

• Phase. Connect your iPhone to your computer. A white USB cable is included with every iPhone package.
  • open iTunes. You can find the software in the Start menu (Windows) or in the Apple Dock.
  • In iTunes, click the iPhone image. You will find it in the left column,

How do i pair my iphone with my watch

How to pair your Android Wear smartwatch with your smartphone On your smartphone: Log in to the PlayStore and download the Wear OS app. Once installed, open the Android Wear app. A list of available devices is displayed. The pairing code will appear on your smartphone and smartwatch. If the codes match, just tap Pair (on both your phone and smartwatch).

:brown_circle: How do you set up a new Apple Watch?

We'll show you how to set up your new Apple Watch.
Step 1 : Press and hold the side button to turn on your Apple Watch. If it doesn't turn on, you need to charge it first.
Step 2 : Keep iPhone and Apple Watch together for a while. At the bottom of the iPhone, you'll see a pop-up slide asking if you want to pair your Apple Watch.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How can I Pair my Apple Watch with Android phone?

Pairing My Apple Watch with an Android Phone You need to use the built-in Watch app on your iPhone to activate your watch, set up things like iCloud and Apple Pay, and turn on the phone. It is also not possible to pair your Apple Watch with an Android phone after setup.

:brown_circle: How do i pair my iphone and ipad

Open the settings on your iPad. Touch Wi-Fi. Tap your iPhone's name when it appears under the Personal Hotspots shortcut. Your iPad will now connect to your iPhone for use with your mobile phone.

:brown_circle: How do you pair an iPhone with an iPad?

Step-by-step instructions for connecting an iPhone to an iPad via Bluetooth.
Step 1. Make sure Bluetooth is activated on the iPhone. To do this, open "Settings" and click on "Bluetooth". Set the slider to ON if it is not activated.
Step 2. Play Checkers for iPad and make sure the iPad is set up to be discoverable.

How do I share information between my iPhone and iPad?

Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer using the USB cable that came with your device. In iTunes, click on your device. Get help if you can't find it. In the left sidebar, click File Sharing. Select an application to see which files are available to share in that application on your device.

Can I pair Android phone with iPad?

All in all, no, for some reason you can't connect your iPad to your Android phone.

Can you cast iPhone to laptop?

How can I use AirPlay to mirror iPhone/iPad screen on Windows for free? Make sure both devices are on the same network. Install the Airplay software on Windows. Airplay is a wireless technology developed by Apple to wirelessly stream content such as videos and photos from iOS/Mac to other compatible devices (including third-party devices). Set up AirPlay from iPhone/iPad. Screen mirroring from iPhone to Windows.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Does echo work with iPhone?

Best Answer: iPhone and iPad work well with the entire Amazon Echo line of smart speakers. As long as the device uses Amazon Alexa, compatibility is guaranteed.

Can You Use Your Bluetooth headset with iPhone?

You can use a Bluetooth headset, iPhone, or iPhone speaker to make calls. Tap the bluetooth headset icon and the call will be sent there. You must now login. You can end the call by pressing the button on the headset or by pressing the End Call button on the iPhone screen.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do i add a bluetooth device to an iphone 7

The first step is to make sure Bluetooth is turned on. You can turn on Bluetooth by opening the Settings app, tapping Bluetooth, and moving the switch next to Bluetooth (you'll know the switch is on if it's green). Next, make sure your iPhone 7 and your Bluetooth device are within easy reach.

How do I Pair my iPhone with a Bluetooth accessory?

Pairing your device with a Bluetooth accessory On your device, go to Settings > Bluetooth and turn on Bluetooth. Put the accessory in discoverable mode and wait for it to appear on your device. To pair, touch the name of your accessory when it appears on the screen.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How can I connect my Bluetooth keyboard to my iPhone?

For help pairing a Bluetooth accessory, such as a wireless keyboard, with your iOS device, try the following: On your iOS device, go to Settings > Bluetooth and make sure Bluetooth is turned on. Make sure your Bluetooth accessory and your iOS device are close to each other. Turn the Bluetooth accessory off and then on again.

Where do I find the Bluetooth settings on my iPhone?

If you're using the app with a Bluetooth accessory, go to Settings > Privacy > Bluetooth on your iOS or iPadOS device and make sure Bluetooth is turned on for the app.

How do you set up a Bluetooth headset?

Turn on your phone and press the menu key. Tap Settings and go to Wireless & networks > Bluetooth settings. Check the Bluetooth checkbox to enable it and then click Scan for devices. Turn on the bluetooth headset and put it in discoverable mode.

What are some good Bluetooth headphones?

Best Bluetooth Headphones: Sennheiser PresenceUC. It offers crystal clear sound quality, suppresses background noise and ensures long battery life. It is also a lightweight and comfortable bluetooth headset.

:brown_circle: What is the best hands free headset?

The Plantronics CS540 has been an industry leader for nearly a decade and is one of the best hands-free headsets available. The CS540 weighs 0.75 grams, making it the lightest helmet on the market. The 350-foot range offers true wireless freedom.

How do you connect a Motorola Bluetooth headset?

Pairing with Android devices Turn on your Motorola Bluetooth headset. Wait for the light on your Motorola Bluetooth to stop blinking and stay blue. Press the menu button on your Android device and tap Settings. Touch Wireless & networks. Click "Bluetooth" to activate the Bluetooth function.

How do i add a bluetooth device to an iphone 11

Before they dive into your troubleshooting guide, let's take a look at how to connect your iPhone 11 to a Bluetooth device. First, go to Settings > Bluetooth and make sure the switch next to Bluetooth is turned on. Then find your Bluetooth device in the list of devices under the Bluetooth switch.

How do I connect my phone to my Bluetooth?

Make sure your Bluetooth accessory is turned on and visible. The procedure differs from device to device. Therefore, read the instructions that came with your specific device. Click on bluetooth. Tap the name of the device you want to connect to.

How do I Pair my iPhone to a different device?

To pair your iPhone with another Bluetooth device, make sure that Bluetooth is activated on your iPhone and that the Bluetooth device is in pairing mode. Open the Settings app on your iPhone. Click on bluetooth. In the My devices section, tap the Bluetooth device you want to connect to.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What do I do if my iPhone wont connect to Bluetooth?

Go to iPhone settings menu > tap on Bluetooth. Turn off the bluetooth switch. Wait about 30 seconds and turn the Bluetooth switch back on. You will now see a list of available Bluetooth devices. Select your favorite Bluetooth device and touch it to re-pair. You may need to enter a PIN.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What is bluetooth device

Turn on the Bluetooth device by locating the physical or software switch that turns on the adapter. On the outside of your laptop, look for a button or switch that says Bluetooth, a Bluetooth icon, or Wireless. Turn it on.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What can you do with Bluetooth?

Bluetooth is widely used in laptops, cell phones, headsets, and some digital cameras and printers. Bluetooth can be a convenient replacement for wired connections when using a laptop. Use it to transfer photos, connect headphones, print documents, and transfer information to and from your laptop.

How do you Connect Bluetooth to computer?

Steps to connect a Bluetooth device to your Windows 10 PC: In Windows 10, select Start and type bluetooth. Select Bluetooth and other device settings. If Bluetooth is not turned on, turn on the switch. Select Bluetooth and then select the Bluetooth device you are using.

What is the difference between Bluetooth and WiFi?

Bluetooth and Wi-Fi provide wireless connectivity using radio signals. The main difference between bluetooth and wifi is the purpose of the design. Bluetooth is mainly used to connect devices at short distances to exchange data, while Wi-Fi provides high-speed Internet access.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Bluetooth device for laptop

On your PC, select Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices > Add Bluetooth or other device > Bluetooth. Select your device and follow any additional instructions if they appear, then select Done. Your Bluetooth device and your computer generally connect automatically if the two devices are within range when Bluetooth is turned on.

Why my computer doesn't have Bluetooth?

If the Bluetooth Devices item does not exist or has disappeared from Device Manager or Control Panel, you certainly cannot connect your wireless device to your computer via Bluetooth. The main causes of this problem are: The Bluetooth driver is outdated, missing, or damaged.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you connect a Bluetooth device to a PC?

How to connect a new bluetooth device through settings. Follow these steps to connect your new device to your computer via Bluetooth: Open Settings. Click on Devices. Click on Bluetooth and other devices. Turn on the Bluetooth toggle switch. Click the Add Bluetooth or other device button to connect a new device.

:brown_circle: How do you turn on a Bluetooth device?

1. Open Settings and click/tap on the device icon. 2. Click/tap Bluetooth and other devices on the left and toggle Bluetooth on or off on the right.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you enable Bluetooth in Windows 7?

Follow these steps to enable Bluetooth in Windows 7. If you are using a Windows 7 computer system and want to enable Bluetooth on your PC, click the Start button, right-click My Network Places and select Properties. Right click on "Bluetooth Adapter" and then click on "Activate".

What is the best Bluetooth driver?

List of the best Bluetooth software for Windows 10 in 2021 Bluetooth driver installer. Without a doubt, it is one of the best Bluetooth drivers out there to fix Bluetooth device connectivity and other issues in seconds. Intel wireless Bluetooth. It is impossible to talk about the best Bluetooth drivers for Windows 10 without using this amazing software. The sun is blue. WIDCOMM Bluetooth software.

How do I download a Bluetooth driver?

Download the bluetooth driver to your computer according to your system settings. Go to the download folder and double click to install the just downloaded .exe driver. Click the Install button again and then click Next. Then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation successfully.

How to pair alexa with iphone bluetooth

Open the Settings app on your iPhone. Go to bluetooth and open it. Say "Alexa, pairing" to put your Amazon Echo device into Bluetooth pairing mode. With this command, Alexa should give you an audible confirmation of what you're looking for and confirm when your Echo device is in pairing mode. Get 24/7 technical support at home now!

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to set up a Bluetooth pairing with Alexa?

Pairing Alexa with Bluetooth 1 Put your phone in pairing mode. 2 Open the Alexa app. 3 Touch the menu. 4 Tap Settings. 5 Touch the Alexa device.

How can I connect my Amazon Echo to my iPhone?

Tell Alexa, turn on Bluetooth, choose settings on your iPhone, choose your Amazon Echo device, your Echo device will talk to you throughout the process so you know when it searches for other devices and connects to your iPhone. You'll need to make sure your Echo is connected to Wi-Fi before connecting it to your phone.

Can a Bluetooth speaker work with an iPhone?

You'll need to make sure the Echo is connected to Wi-Fi before connecting it to your phone. Once the two devices are connected, you can play any audio from your iPhone and it will play through the Echo just like any other Bluetooth speaker.

how to pair alexa with iphone