- Open the paper towel with the Phillips screwdriver and turn it counterclockwise.
- Some paper towel dispensers require a key to unlock them. The latch is usually located on the top of the paper towel dispenser.
The dispenser is loaded in two stages and the basic concepts for opening the dispenser, inserting the paper and closing the dispenser apply to all models. Folded towel dispenser
- Insert the key into the top of the dispenser and slide it down. The lid opens.
- Add a stack of towels.
- Close the lid.
A paper dispenser is a device that dispenses paper towels to public restrooms. Some are operated with a handle, some by pulling the paper out of the dispenser and others by automatic dispensing in response to a motion sensor.
Follow these simple steps to open a sealed, resealable toilet paper dispenser:
- Get the key.
- Unlock the distributor.
- Remove the roll / core.
- Put a new roll in the dispenser.
- Close the dispenser.
- Return the key to the storage hook.