How To Mute Yourself On Imo On Iphone

How can I disable IMO on iPhone?

| Imo Messenger Team Tip: When you join the video call, you will see options at the bottom of the screen to turn off the camera, mute the microphone or return to chat. Touch the screen once to show / hide the selection options.

How to mute IMO calls on iPhone in this way?

Tap the mute field once with your finger. This will mute your iPhone's microphone so you can hear the conversation while the other conference call participants remain silent.

Also, do you know how to mute and restore sound for iPhone?

1. Click the Home button to open the lock screen.
  2. Use your fingerprint to unlock your phone.
  3. Tap the green bar at the top to enter the current call.
  4. Tap Hide on the keyboard if it's on.
  5. Finally, press the mute button to activate the audio.

Is there a silent button on the iPhone?Turn off the iPhone by turning the volume down completely. On the left side of the phone, find the volume up and down buttons - just below the silent mode switch - and hold the bottom button until the message on the screen confirms that your phone has been muted.

Can you turn off phone calls on iPhone?

Turn on the sound by tapping the corresponding icon in the iPall notification menu. Make calls with the iPhone app. Tap the mute icon, a microphone icon with a diagonal line through it, until the background of the button fills, indicating that you have mute the line.

How can I disable IMO calls?

Imo Messenger Team Notes: When you join the video call, you will see options at the bottom of the screen that allow you to turn off the camera, mute the microphone or speak in chat. Tap the screen once to show / hide options.

How do I mute a video?

Mute video

How do I mute the phone?

How to turn off Android phone

How do I turn off my iPhone video?

Adjust the volume

What happens when you mute a call on iPhone?

IMessage notifications can be managed with normal notification settings and are automatically disabled when in do not disturb mode. However, these settings affect all conversations in the Messages app. To turn off notifications, open the Messages app and find the person / chat group you want to ask.

Where is the mute button on my phone?

You will see Mute in the left or right corner of the screen. Press the button just below the word Mute regardless of the button name.

Where is my silent button?

The iPhone has a hardware audio switch that allows you to quickly and easily turn off the ringer and turn the iPhone into vibrate only mode. It is located on the left (in front of the device) just above the volume rocker. If the ringer / mute switch is integrated into the volume control, the ringer is activated.

How do I mute the iPhone?

Slide the ring switch from the top left edge of the device to turn silent mode on or off (sound is off, switch is in red position). Silent Mode / Ringing appears briefly on the screen.

Why does my iPhone sound not play?

Restart iPhone

How do I mute the sound?

Press WindowsI on your keyboard to open the settings window. Click the volume control option marked with a speaker icon. Adjust the computer volume according to your needs. If there is a line across the speaker icon at the top of the control, click on it to mute the sound.

How do I turn off messaging on iPhone?

Verizon Messages Disable / Enable AppleĀ® iOS Conversations

How do I hide my iPhone conversations?

Hide your phone number