YouTube Twist Card Window Curtain
- FLAT THE PANEL. / li>
- EARN FABRIC IN ONE LOOP. / li>
- LOSS OF SLIP THROUGH THE BUCKLE AND TIGHTEN THE BUCKLE. / li>
- ADJUST THE TIRES TO YOUR CHOICE AND THEY STOP.
This is how Roman curtains are sewn
- You will need.
- 1) For the length of your curtains,
- 2) For everyone.
- Cut a 6 ‘’ twist in the main fabric to match the width of each curtain you cut.
- Turned right and cut off the matching edges, fold the ribbons in half.
- 5) Go back 2 inches, then 3 inches along each side edge of each curtain.
- Turn the cut top edge of the curtain 2 cm and iron.
- Measure the width of the window.
- Measure and cut the fabric for the curtain panels.
- Cut the fabric into 6 x 9 inch rectangles for the button ■■■■■.
- Fold a pin lengthwise on the wrong side of the fabric.
- Place the button in the center of the card width.
- Things you need
- Step 1: Measure and cut the fabric. To find the length of the main fabric, add 10 to the desired final length.
- Step 2: create tabs. Cut 4.5 x 6 pieces for the pins.
- Step 3: Attach the fabric and lining.
- Step 4: Sew the sides and bottom.
- Step 5: Sew the top and legs together.
Fold each strip in half to form a tab or bow. Place the ■■■■■ on the wrong side of the ruffled fabric. Align the raw edges of the pins with the raw edge of the plate. The tabs should be on top of the platter and not protrude from the top.
AT THE BEGINNING Cut the clean part of the fabric. Cut the fabric to window width +4 and desired curtain length +4 ″ Iron the front and back of the fabric. Put the fabric inside out. Mark 1 from the edge and 2 "from the edge of each side of the curtains with a pencil.
One option for solid panels is to drape sheer monofilaments or cords over the bar, centered directly on each panel , with the ends hanging either higher or lower at the clamping height as needed. Wrap one end around the panel, lift the fabric to the desired height, and tie the ends of the string together to secure the look.
How to make curtain tapes Hang the curtain or curtain and pour the fabric away from the window towards the frame. Wrap the tape measure around the curtain or drapery to mimic a good tie and write down the number of yards you need. Add an inch for a stitch and you are your size. Spread out the fabric and cut it out.
The end of the fabric enters the loop from the top and comes out from below. Pull the bottom half of the fabric to stretch the fabric into a single knot. Adjust the fabric collection and drape it over the knot, and the fabrics will be draped under the knot until the tied purity is centered and dangles straight.
Back loop curtain, also known as hidden loop curtain, has loops or rings sewn into the back of the curtain head. The rod slides through the pin so that none of them are visible from the front. This creates the illusion that the curtain floats in the room and creates an elegant and clear line.
Instructions for use Determine the length of the flap, fold a strip of fabric over the curtain rod and fix the desired length of the ■■■■■. Cut them out. To find out how many tabs you will need, place one on the two outer edges of the curtain. Finishing of the edges of the panels. Fixed cards. Part of the face. Touch the face.
By making your own curtains, you can get a custom look at a fraction of the cost. Shelf curtains add visual interest without sacrificing simplicity. The number of boards that should be on top and how far apart they should be isn’t set in stone, but most categories are 8 inches apart.
Shift usually means the opposite of what a normal action would do: Ctrl + z = Undo. Ctrl + Shift + z = Undo. Ctrl + a = select all. Ctrl + Shift + a = Uncheck all. Ctrl + w = close tab. Ctrl + Shift + t = open the last closed tab. Ctrl + Tab = next tab Ctrl + Shift + Tab = previous tab
Measure the total length of the curtain from the top of one tab. Measure from the top of the flap to the top of the curtain for the length of the finished flap. Multiply the pin length by 2, subtract 2, and divide the result by 3.14 by the maximum shaft diameter you can use for the pins.