How To Make Oobleck Without Cornstarch

What do you make oblique from corn starch? (Best answer 15 points)? ۔

I tried to help my sister with this until I found out we didn't have corn starch. The best answer is 15 points.

To replace 1 slice of corn starch, you can use 4 teaspoons of tapioca flour for light oatmeal with low protein content or 2 teaspoons of arrowroot. (Replace arrowroot with corn starch based on 2 to 3, such as 1 table = 3 teas)

Arrowroot works best for thickening any acidic liquid, while corn starch is best suited for dairy products. Tapioca is best used when you need to freeze a dish, as it retains its texture after freezing.

There is also Sergel or Cleargel.

! If the treatment is new, it can be improved, right? If this is not enough then why buy a new one? 2. Airplanes cannot fly. Obesity air fares will be worse than before. 3. Copyright symbols are not copyrighted. 4. I cry underwater, but no one pays attention. 5. Dogs are not as slow as cats. 6. You bought a broken calculator. 7. Fish is never thirsty. Ask them, they will tell you. 8. I'm stuck in a round room and I feel bad on the plane. 9. They did. Wake up late and you will try. Especially after one of their parties, when they drank caterpillar juice. 10. Baby Oil is a brand secret. Note that many young children are not walking hard. 11. Eagle 12. Not at least as far as I remember. 13. Yes 14. There is always room for improvement. 15. Travel for sound ... yes, if you wear headphones. 16. Nothing. No vehicle capable of such an SD will need headlights. 17. The term television comes from those who call it tube television. 18. It is a matter of choice.

There are very few common ingredients that have an extended property (liquid share condensate) such as corn starch and water. Some research companies use these liquids with specially formulated silica nanoparticles (such as D3o), but I don't think you will. The only other material I have seen with this property is porcelain powder from my tile saw. Porcelain powder consists of very fine and fine ground silicate particles, which give it a wide range of properties. And it's very hard on the skin because it basically breaks down. Corn starch is also made up of small, irregular particles, but they are here and safer to work with. In fact, it is much easier to get corn starch than to find or make other ingredients to enhance it. Almost everyone has corn mail, if you can't go to the store and spend dollars on a box, the neighbors will give you a bag for free. Smile and flutter your eyelids.

You can make flour and water.

Aquarium and sodium bicarbonate.