How to make a shared album

How to make a shared album

How many people can be on a shared album? Gwen Stefani once again defends her Harajuku Girls-era career against previous claims of cultural appropriation. They learn from each other, they share with each other, they grow together.

How to create an iCloud shared album?

Open the Photos app, select the photos (or videos) you want to share. Click the Share button at the bottom left of the screen and select Shared Albums. Give the album a name, click Next. Invite your friends by linking their phone numbers or email addresses, then click Post.

How to share an existing album?

• Find the album you want to add to iCloud Photo Sharing.
  • Open it and select all elements.
  • Then click the Share button and iCloud Photo Sharing.
  • The photos will then be prepared and you can send them to the selected recipient in a new album.

How to make and share a Google album?

• Open Google Photos. This app has a red, yellow, green and blue pinwheel icon.
  • It's an icon that looks like the stack of photos below.
  • Tap the album you want to share.
  • This is a symbol of three dots connected by two lines in the top right corner.
  • Tap your messaging or texting app.
  • Enter a recipient.
  • This is a Paper Plane icon.

How do I share an album with someone else?

Enter an album name. Click "Share" in the top right corner. Choose who you want to share the album with and click Share. Note: If you share a link to your album, anyone with the link can view the album or photos and add items. Learn how shared album controls keep your photos private.

What are shared albums on Instagram?

In Shared Albums, you can only share photos and videos with people you choose, and they can add their own photos, videos, and comments. Under Shared Albums, choose which photos to share and who to share them with.

What file types can I share in a shared album?

When shared, photos are resized to 2,048 pixels on the long side, with the exception of panoramic photos, which can be up to 5,400 pixels wide. You can share GIFs of 100MB or less. Shared Albums supports the following video file types and formats: .

:brown_circle: How many people can be on a shared album on spotify

Click on your library. Select the playlist you created. Crane. Click Start Collaborating. Share the playlist with your friends. The profile picture next to the song shows who added it to the playlist. Right click on the playlist you created. Select Shared Reading List. Share the playlist with your friends.

:brown_circle: How much does Spotify cost for a family of five?

This means Spotify costs $1 per month for a family of five. The base price of a Spotify premium account remains the same in USD, GBP or AUD per month per user.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I share my Spotify queue with my guests?

Then share the invitation link with your guests or ask them to scan the Spotify code to join the session. From here, hosts and guests can pause, play, skip and select songs in the queue, and add their own variations using the standard controls. When someone makes changes, they are immediately reflected on all devices.

How do I create a collaborative playlist on Spotify?

Select the playlist you created. Crane. Click Start Collaborating. Share the playlist with your friends. The profile picture next to the song shows who added it to the playlist. Right click on the playlist you created. Select Shared Reading List.

How many people can be on a shared album on iphone

The Photos app makes it easy to find all your photos on iPhone. You can create folders and albums in the Photos app to organize your photos. Did you know that you can share an album from your iPhone with other people? iCloud Shared Album allows you to create and share photo albums.

How do I share a photo album with just one person?

Shared Albums in the Photos app lets you share photos and videos with only the people you choose. They can also add their own photos, videos, and comments. Shared albums work with or without iCloud Photos and My Photo Stream. Go to Settings > > iCloud > Photos and turn on Shared Albums.

How many photos and videos can I add to a shared album?

A shared album can contain up to 5000 photos and videos. If you've reached your shared album limit, you'll need to delete some photos or videos before you can add new ones.

What is the iCloud shared album?

iCloud Shared Album is available for iPhone and Mac users. Even if you turn off iCloud Photos, you can still use iCloud Shared Album to share photos with others. For some reason, it is disabled on many iPhones.

How to share a playlist on YouTube Music?

You can share playlists from the YouTube Music app using a computer or mobile device. When you share a playlist, it creates a link that you can share with someone else. You can share it on social networks like Facebook and Twitter.

How many people can be on a shared album on facebook

Good news for Facebook users: a new album sharing feature is coming. Now up to 50 users can share an album. All of them could view and download the album.

How many people can see my album on Facebook?

Good news for Facebook users: a new album sharing feature is coming. Now up to 50 users can share an album. All of them could view and download the album. There are three types of visibility options: Members Only, Members Friends, and Everyone.

How do I share an album on Facebook with other users?

Read the article for more details. Log in to your Facebook account. Go to photos. Select one of the albums you have created. Go to the top left corner and click the "Create Shared Album" button. Add the names of people who can view, upload and edit photos in an album to the member list.

What is Facebook's new'album Share'feature?

Good news for Facebook users: a new album sharing feature is coming. Now up to 50 users can share an album. All of them could view and download the album. There are three types of visibility options: Members Only, Members Friends, and Everyone. Read the article for more details.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Can I invite my friends as contributors to a shared album?

Unfortunately, you can't be as selective with shared albums as regular albums, and the most restrictive option is the Members Only option. Click Save to invite your friends as contributors.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How many people can you share your Amazon Prime Photos with?

But a smartphone can store a limited number of breakfast snaps and looping GIFs, which is why Amazon is offering new Prime Photos features in the US. Prime users can now invite up to five people to their Family Vault. Share unlimited photo storage plus 5GB for videos and more with your grandparents, Uncle Barry and the Smiths next door.

How many people can listen to music on Amazon Music Unlimited?

Up to 6 family members can listen at the same time. Enjoy all the benefits of a personal subscription with personalized recommendations, music and playlists for everyone. If you only want to listen to Amazon Music Unlimited on an Amazon Echo or Fire TV, choose the $1 device subscription .

How to manage and share your photos with Amazon photos?

Manage and share photos with Amazon Photos. 1 Download and view images. First, open the Amazon Photos website in your desktop browser and log in with your Amazon account. Suppose you create 2 albums: share 3 photos. 4 additional options. 5 Amazon Photos desktops.

How many photos can I store in Amazon cloud?

With an Amazon Prime account, you can store an unlimited number of photos in the Amazon Cloud. If you have thousands (or even tens of thousands) of photos, it can be difficult to organize them.

What happens to my shared albums when I delete them?

The photos and videos you share (and any comments or ratings associated with those photos) remain in iCloud until you or the collaborator delete them manually, or until you delete the shared album completely. The photos and videos in your shared albums are stored in iCloud, but they don't count toward your iCloud storage limit.

What is the size of a shared album on iPhone?

Split Albums also support special formats you record on your iPhone, such as Slow Motion, Time Lapse, Live Photos, and Throwback Videos. Photos taken with standard point-and-shoot cameras, DSLRs, or iOS devices are up to 2048 pixels long when shared. Panoramic photos can be up to 5400 pixels wide.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to share Apple Music songs and albums with friends?

As an Apple Music user, you can share songs and albums with friends who are also subscribed to the streaming service. You can share Apple Music songs and albums via Messages, Mail, AirDrop, etc. This is also the method to use when you want to link content to share on social networks like Twitter and Facebook. Read on to find out how.

How many people can be on a shared album on instagram

(Pocket Ribbon) Instagram is completely different now. On February 22, a feature appeared in the photo sharing app: the ability to share multiple photos and videos in one post. You can combine up to 10 photos and videos into an album-style post and view them all.

How many photos can you put in an Instagram photo album?

Last week, Instagram added a new "Photo Album" feature that allows you to put up to 10 photos or videos in one post.

How many people can you tag on Instagram?

So the official limit for tagging people is 20 people, but you can still draw people's attention to the post you want to see, whether they're in the photo you post or not, by simply adding more people tag in posts. † This way they know you want them to see a particular message.

How long should your Instagram albums be?

If you post a video album on Instagram, it can't be longer than 25 seconds. Also ask yourself if this is really something to save for posterity or something you could share in your story. Instagram can improve the new albums feature.

How many photos can you add to an Instagram carousel post?

Instagram currently doesn't allow more than 10 photos per post. This means that no matter how you add photos to your carousel posts, you are always limited to 10 photos. Also remember that once you've published a post, you can't add any more photos.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you get shared albums on iCloud?

• View your family album on your iPhone, iPad or Mac.
  • Create a shared album in iCloud Family Sharing.
  • Add photos to a shared album in iCloud Photo Sharing.
  • Subscribe to the shared album.
  • Like and comment on photos in iCloud Family Sharing.
  • Save photos from a shared album.
  • Remove photos from a shared album.
  • Use iCloud Photo Sharing on a Windows PC.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to share iCloud album?

• Open this new shared album and tap the People tab at the bottom.
  • Activate the public website.
  • iCloud links to your shared album on the website.
  • Click "Share Link" to share this link with everyone.
  • If they click on the link, they will see it.
  • Please check the settings for this.

How do I install iCloud on Windows?

Run the Windows Recoverit data recovery program. Choose the location of the iCloud folder on your Windows PC. You can also repeat this process for your Mac computer. Click on the start button .

How to share an album?

Instead, you can simply upload your newly created album and view or share it right from your iPhone or iPad. Change an album's main picture in Photos It's one thing to create an album in the Photos app on iPhone.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I Share my iCloud album?

• To get started, open the Photos app on your iOS phone.
  • Click the shared cloud icon in the bottom navigation bar.
  • Now select multiple albums that you want to share on your Android device.
  • Open the album and click the 'People' button at the bottom.
  • For this particular shared album, you'll find all the settings you need to share a photo album.

:brown_circle: How to share albums iCloud?

How to Share an iCloud Photo Album. Go to Settings on your iPhone and tap your name at the top. Select iCloud and then Photos. Make sure Shared Albums is turned on.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Create an id

Creating an account involves submitting various official documents and taking selfies in real time.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to make an ID?

5 days after the deposit and the bank says they have not received payment. Shipped to standard address 4 weeks after payment. 6 weeks from the date of payment to the shipping address. 9 weeks from the time payment is sent to an international address.

How do you create my user ID?

Create a user ID. Go to access my account. Select the Create User ID link. You must complete two-step verification if you have a verified phone number in your account. Enter the user ID of your choice in the "User ID" field. Re-enter your user ID in the Verify User ID field. Click the Send button.

:brown_circle: How do you make an ID card?

• Visit the official website of UIDAI or click the link
  • Then you need to click on My Aadhar tab.
  • Select Update Aadhar and then click Update Demographics Online.
  • Clicking "Update Demographics" will open a new page.
  • You will then need to provide your Aadhar and Captcha number for verification.

How to create your own ID cards?

• Plan your map. Think about the purpose of the card, how many cards you need and what layout you want to use.
  • Visit the ID Creator website. There are many online ID creation services to choose from.
  • Decide whether to use a template.
  • Contact an ID card printing service for a custom design.
  • Select options.

How do you access shared albums on iCloud?

• On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > > iCloud > Photos and turn on Shared Albums.
  • Open the Photos app on your Mac.
  • On Apple TV, go to Settings > Users & Accounts > iCloud and turn on Shared Albums.
  • Open iCloud for Windows on a Windows PC and select Photos.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to create an iCloud shared album on Windows?

• Create a shared album. On a Windows computer, open Shared Albums.
  • Manage subscriptions or sharing options. You can manage subscribers and sharing options for your shared albums.
  • See the link to the shared public album. If you select the option "Create a public website where everyone can see these photos", anyone with the link can

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why are my iCloud Photos not downloading?

• Check your internet connection. This is the first thing to check if you are having trouble syncing your photos with iCloud.
  • Turn off the power saving mode. If you are using Power Saving Mode on your iPhone or iPad, you must disable it before using iCloud Photos.
  • Turn iCloud Photos on and off.
  • Download and keep the originals.
  • Check disk space.

:brown_circle: How do you create a Gmail?

Arrange a Pickup - Send your name, address and preferred pick up date to 9195482213 or email lknshrineclub@gmail. Remove all headlights, trim and brackets. A Lake Norman Shrine Club member will come to your home to collect your donation when the tree is harvested. The club is asking for a $20 donation, but any donation is welcome.

How do you make Gmail your homepage?

• Launch Internet Explorer.
  • Click "Tools" in the top menu and select "Internet Options" at the bottom.
  • In the small window that appears, locate the "Home" section at the top of the "General" tab.
  • Clear what is currently in this field and enter:
  • Click the Accept button below

How to make a new Gmail?

To call Gmail, you must first open the Gmail app and then tap the Meeting icon.

How to setup Gmail in Windows 10?

Set up Gmail in Windows 10's Mail app. First, let's set up the Mail app to get started. The advantage of all three Windows 10 apps is that they are all integrated. Once you add your Google account to one app, it will automatically be added to the other two apps as well.

:brown_circle: How to sync Android to iCloud?

• (1) Launch the app on your Android phone and create your account by entering your email address and password when prompted.
  • (2) Select the calendars you want to sync with your Android phone.
  • (3) Click the "Done" button to complete the steps. The app will start syncing the selected content to your Android phone.

How to share photos iCloud?

Share photos with iCloud Photo Sharing on Mac.
Step 1 † Find the photos you want to share, tap the Share icon on the toolbar, and select Shared Albums.
Step 2 † Click "New Shared Album" and enter an album name.
Step 3 † Then click the "Invite People" button and share photos with email addresses to iCloud.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to access iCloud Photos on Android?

• Let the program detect your Android phone and select the appropriate mode.
  • Sign in with your iCloud account to access your iCloud backup files.
  • Select the desired iCloud backup file and iCloud content to open it on Android.

:brown_circle: How do I log into my iCloud?

Sign in to Go and then sign in with your Apple ID. If you've set up two-step or two-step verification, follow the on-screen instructions to verify your identity by entering a code sent to your trusted device. Contents1 How do I sign in to iCloud on my iPhone?2 Why can't I access my iPhone?] .

How do you sign up for iCloud?

• Set up your iCloud account on your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, or Mac.
  • Open iCloud on your Windows PC and sign in with your previously created Apple ID.
  • Select the iCloud services you want to use in the future and click Apply.
  • When you turn on iCloud Drive and Photos, iCloud for Windows creates new folders for those files in Windows Explorer.

How do I install iCloud on my Windows PC?

• Download iCloud for Windows
  • If the installation wizard does not start automatically, open it in File Explorer (Recent Downloads) and run it.
  • Accept the terms of service and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
  • After a few seconds, iCloud will be installed on your Windows system.
  • After that, you will be prompted to reboot the system.

:brown_circle: Why should I use iCloud?

iCloud provides seamless integration with your iPhone and automatically backs up your device. With iCloud, you can sync everything: photos, contacts, calendars, reminders, notes, and more. Just check everything I have synced across all devices .

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to manually update iCloud?

Launch the Settings app on iOS. Tap iCloud and scroll down, then tap Storage & Backup. Scroll down and tap Back up now*.

How do I access a shared album on iCloud?

• Create a new shared album. Go to the Albums tab and click the Add button.
  • Delete shared album. Open the shared album.
  • Invite more people. Under Albums, select the shared album you created.
  • Remove a subscriber. Open the shared album.
  • Add photos and videos.
  • Remove from shared album.
  • Save photos and videos from a shared album.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why is iCloud not signing in?

• Check the status of your iCloud mail system.
  • Make sure you have iCloud Mail turned on. On a Mac, open the Mail app and choose Mail > Preferences. Click Accounts and then select your iCloud account from the sidebar.
  • Make sure you have not exceeded your iCloud storage limit.
  • Make sure you have the latest software on your device.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I create a shared album?

Create a shared album. On a Windows computer, open Shared Albums. Click "New Shared Album" on the toolbar. Give your new shared album a name and invite people to subscribe with their email address.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How can you share an entire album?

Go to the Albums tab and click. Click New Shared Album. Give the shared album a name and click Next. Select the people you want to invite from your contact list or enter an iMessage email address or phone number. Click Create.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to create a shared album?

• On a Windows computer, open Shared Albums.
  • Click "New Shared Album" on the toolbar.
  • Give your new shared album a name and invite people to subscribe with their email address.
  • To create a public album that anyone with the link can see, select Create a public website where anyone can see these photos. if you just want

How to create a photo album on your iPhone?

• You must use iCloud Photos to store your media.
  • Your Apple ID uses two-factor authentication.
  • You need a Google account to use Google Photos.
  • There is enough space in your Google account to complete the transfer.

How to share Apple album?

Go to Settings > > iCloud > Photos and turn on Shared Albums. Tap Albums, then tap New Shared Album. Give the album a name and click Next. Choose who to invite or enter an email address or phone number, then click Create. Click Albums and select a shared album. Click and then enable Public website.

:brown_circle: How to create shared album in photos?

• Launch the Photos app on your iPhone or iPad.
  • On the Albums tab, scroll down to Shared Albums and click View All.
  • Click on "Edit" in the top right corner.
  • Click the "Add" button in the top left corner.
  • Name your album and click Next.
  • Add the contacts you want to share the album with and click "Create".
  • Click on a newly created shared photo album.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you add photos to an album?

To celebrate just 3 months after hitting 800,000 (Aug 24, 2019) 900,000 PP images I'd love to get some of your images if you add one of my likes to this thread before midnight Friday. Also let me know why you like the photo.

What sites allow you to upload and share a photo?

Unlimited storage Quickly share images Privacy settings Large photo community.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Can I share my album?

If you can! Not only is it the easiest and fastest way to share multiple photos and videos at once, but also a great tool for collaboration with family and friends. Start with My Photos, select the Albums view and choose one of two sharing methods: Hover over the album you want to share until you see the orange Actions balloon.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to share Google Photos album with others on iPhone?

Launch the Google Photos app. Select the photos you want to share. Click the share icon in the top left corner. It looks like a box with an arrow. Select New Shared Album. Send a link to a person.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to make and share a google album cover

Create a shared album in Google Photos 1 To create your first shared album, launch the Google Photos app and click the menu icon (three horizontal lines) in the search bar. On the menu,. 2 On the General page, click the plus sign in the lower right corner to create an album.

How to change the Google Photos album cover?

How do I change the Google Photos album cover? The cover photo is the photo that appears as a thumbnail of your album. You can add or change Google Photos cover art from within Google Photos. Here's how it works: done. Automate the backup and transfer of your photos and videos with support for all popular services.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I create an album on my Android phone?

Open the Google Photos app on your Android smartphone or tablet. Sign in to your Google account. Tap and hold a photo and select the desired photos from the new album. Click on "Add" at the top. Select an album.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I make an album of all my photos?

On your computer, open Sign in to your Google account. Click Select on the photo. Select other photos to add to your album.

How to make and share a google album video

Open the Google Photos app on your smartphone or tablet. Identify the photos or videos you want to share and tap and drag to select. Tap the Share icon that appears and look for the Create Link option. Open an app like WhatsApp or Gmail and paste the share link.

:brown_circle: How to make and share a google album on instagram

Tap the photo, album, or movie you want to share. Click the share button (bottom left). To save the image to your device from there, tap Save Image in the middle row.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I create a shared photo album on Instagram?

Click "Shared" in the menu to access the "Shared Albums" folder. On the Share page, click the "+" icon in the lower right corner to create an album. You will be prompted to select photos for the album: choose one or as many photos as you want and click Next. Give your new album a name and then click Share.

How to create and share collaborative albums in Google Photos?

To change sharing options, press ⁝ and select Sharing options. To share an album with other people, open the album and click the Share button. Add more photos to the album at any time by clicking the Add Photos icon (square image icon with a + symbol).

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to share photos from Google Photos app to Instagram?

Steps to share photos from Google Photos app to Instagram. Touch the All tab and select the photo you want to share. Click the Share button at the top of the screen. Crop your photo and click the right arrow button in the top right corner of the screen. Apply digital filters and press the right arrow key. The Share With window opens.

:brown_circle: How do I share a link to an album?

Note: If you share a link to your album, anyone with the link can view the album or photos and add items. Learn how shared album controls keep your photos private. Hover over a photo or video and then click Select. Click Share to send the link. Choose how you want to share your link.

How to make and share a google album on facebook

1 Log in to your Facebook account. 2 Go to photos. 3 Select one of the created albums. 4 Go to the top left corner and click the "Create Shared Album" button.

:brown_circle: How to make a shared photo album on Facebook?

Log in to your Facebook account. Go to photos. Select one of the albums you have created. Go to the top left corner and click the "Create Shared Album" button. Add the names of people who can view, upload and edit photos in an album to the member list. Go to the privacy section.

:brown_circle: How do I share Google Photos to Facebook?

From the same menu, you can share Google Photos to LinkedIn, Slack, Snapchat, and other messaging apps. When the Facebook panel appears, click "+ Album" and select the album you want to add photos to. Of course you can write a caption and choose who can see the added images.

How do I share an album with other users?

Select one of the albums you have created. Go to the top left corner and click the "Create Shared Album" button. Add the names of people who can view, upload and edit photos in an album to the member list. Go to the privacy section.

How to share a photo album on an iPhone?

• Open iPhone Settings and go to Photos.
  • Enable shared albums.
  • Now go to the Photos app.
  • Tap the "+" icon in the top left corner.
  • Select a new shared album.
  • Give the shared album a name and click Next.
  • Select the contacts you want to share the album with.
  • Click Create.
  • Now go to the shared album.
  • Click "+" to add new photos to the shared album.

How to share albums?

Of course, the first thing you need to do is open Spotify. Once you've done that, you'll need to find the song you want to share. In this example, we'll click the Search button at the bottom of the screen. When the next page opens, you can start searching for the song you want to share.

What is a shared album?

• drunk day
  • Traps
  • you need to know the truth
  • callum is a snake
  • Summary Equity
  • girls fight
  • everything is forward
  • sex magic
  • In any case necessary
  • Instead

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you create an online photo album?

• Solentro..
  • FlippingBook..
  • my scrapbook.
  • PikPerfect..
  • SmugMug..
  • Cliptomize..
  • Textile. As a free online photo album maker, Canva allows you to capture precious moments in a beautiful photo album..
  • increase. With the online service Zoomin you can create photo albums online.

:brown_circle: How to make an online photo album?

A4 size iron-on Iron-on thermal transfer paper for lightweight fabrics White cotton or chinoiserie 9-inch square pen pad Computer or laptop with photo editing software or access to an online version such as an inkjet printer Canva Color ink Iron and ironing board Tape measure and pins White thread Paper scissors Fabric scissors.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How can I share photos online with friends?

In OneDrive, click a folder. Click Share. Click Allow editing. Allow editing also allows others to add images. Click Email. Enter the names or email addresses of the people you want to share with. Add a message if necessary. Click Share.

How do I create a shared album on Facebook?

• Open the Facebook website and log in.
  • Facebook will now open and show you the various posts that you and your friends have shared.
  • Now click on your name that appears in the top left corner to view your profile.
  • Now click on the "Photos" option.
  • Now click on the "Create Album" option.
  • Follow the steps below after selecting and uploading photos.

Can you share an album on Facebook?

Hover over the tooltips and you'll see all the options available for that album. Click on 'Share'.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to move 'your photos' to an album on Facebook?

• Please use browser login or registration to view the site on a computer and not with a mobile app.
  • Open a message that contains photos. Click on one of the photos.
  • Click on an album. For example: upload from a mobile phone or photos from the timeline.
  • All the photos in the album are in edit mode. Hover over the desired photo
  • In the top right corner of each pH you will see a down arrow like V.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to share a page or post on Facebook?

• Share Now (Friends) - Share the post directly to your timeline without adding any text.
  • Share as message. Opens a Messenger window where you can specify the friend (or group of friends) you want to message.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to create a shared photo album on Mac?

Open the Photos app on Mac From the top menu bar, select Photos → Preferences. Tap iCloud and turn on Shared Albums. Open the Photos app. Hover over Shared Albums and click the plus (+) button. Enter a name for this shared album.

How do I Turn on shared albums on my iPhone?

Enable shared albums. On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > > iCloud > Photos and turn on Shared Albums. On a Mac, choose Apple () menu > System Preferences. Select iCloud, click the Options button next to Photos, then select Shared Albums.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I share a photo album with multiple people?

1 Open the Photos app. Hover over Shared Albums and click the plus (+) button. 2 Enter the desired name for this shared album. 3 In the Invite People text box, enter the email addresses of the people you want to share the album with. 4 Finally, click Create.

:brown_circle: How do I create a shared album in Outlook 2016?

Create a new shared album 1 In the sidebar, click the Add button next to Shared Albums. 2 Enter the email addresses of the people you want to share the album with. Click "Add" button to select iCloud Contacts. 3 Click Create.

How do you share albums on iPad?

• Turn on Shared Albums in the iPad Settings app.
  • Go to the Photos app. Touch Photos > Select and then touch the photos you want to put in the shared album.
  • Tap Share > Shared Albums. Give the album a name and click Next. Select the email addresses of friends or contacts and click "Create".

how to make a shared album