How To Make A Piercing Hurt Less

Do we make piercing less painful? ۔

I'm going to pierce my nose tomorrow and I hate pain.

I'm scared XD.

I have holes and I like them, but I don't like them.

Can I reduce the pain or help me calm down and relieve severe anxiety?

update

I'm not a drinking age, but I'm under 21. I don't want him to feel like I'm drinking! XD

Ask someone to operate on you.

I always drink some alcohol.

They often tell you not to drink alcohol, but it's not bad to pierce. It is not okay to drink alcohol while getting a tattoo.

I'm going out for a martini or a drink. It calms my nerves and makes the hole less painful. Alcohol also works well.

Pain varies from man to woman. If you are more tolerant of pain, the piercing will not hurt you much. When reduced, they can be a little painful. I can tell you that there aren't many big holes that you wouldn't expect your cartilage to be pierced with a needle. They raised their eyebrows and it didn't hurt, but because my lower back pain was so strong. I think the main hole that hurts could be the cartilage hole (ear and nose) and the R hole. The rest can be used. You can get eyebrow piercing, navel piercing, labret / lip piercing etc. Confident success! :)

Motrin recommends inflating Tylenol for pain and I recommend piercing one of the two for at least 2 hours.

When Weaver pours ice until it burns a little, you don't feel anything and your nose doesn't hurt, some say, but not really.

There is no way to reduce the pain. Or snow, it will numb the area. Or if something in the basic teeth of the nose catches fire.