How To Make A Honda Cbr 125 Faster

What can I do with my CBR 125 nes to make it faster? 3

My NDA 125R is now only 70 mph. I wonder what other modifications have been made besides Exhaust Kit, CDI, G Boron and Air Filter. (I don't have the pieces yet, but I do and I know them.) I don't think there's anything more to it.

update

Thank you guys. MB especially your help was very good. If you have G-Bore Kit installed, what else do you need to change? Because if I don't make any other changes, it will be life, right?

As far as the hive is concerned, I wouldn't bother buying a G-Bore kit, it's really not worth the money. Especially if you are thinking of joining in the near future.

First Amendment will help increase SD, power and acceleration, without the holocut. Expect about 15/16 hp (they have 12/13 hp by default if restricted) and peak SD of about 75/80 mph, maybe more. It doesn't seem like much, but it will definitely make a difference in the whole rotation range!

Wiper makes cheap exhaust. This is a complete system (from exhaust port to exhaust). Here is the link

This page can help you.

D:

What can I do with it to speed up my CBR 125?

My NDA 125R now runs at just 70 miles per hour. I would like to know what other modifications are there besides Exhaust Kit, CDI, G Boron and Air Filter. (I don't have the pieces yet, but I do and I know them.) I don't think there's anything more to it.

I've had 125 CBR since 2006 and it will work at 97 miles per hour (I don't have the guts to do that anymore, I have nothing to do but I hahaha, guilty of being a woman). I just bought it so I don't know what to do with it other than knowing the toxic emissions (for 125cc) because people know about air filters that there is a way to play with carbs and nozzles like I think they did, even though I have a box of poison for 600 CBR, I know it's useless to work well with this exhaust :)

Help for example :)

Parts nes Cbr125r

There is not much you can do. There is no power to move fast. This will probably not translate into higher final gear ratios for higher SD. (Shifting for larger upper gears)

Whatever you do (for a reason) will not give you more than 12 horsepower and only if you do it right. This is not really equivalent to high SD for you.

For now, run as you are. Save your money and find 250cc or 400cc for sports (it's there), still cheaper to use, but with 35 times more power ...

The only way to get the most out of CBR is with a new exhaust and air filter. If CBR is a carbonated model then the result will be rejected. It is not worth wasting time, money or money. The new route could potentially push you beyond the scope of your resume and revoke your license and insurance.

CBR 600 was exchanged.

Leave it on the plane, it can travel at a speed of 160 kilometers per hour.

Buy for