How To Lose 68 Pounds

How To Lose 68 Pounds

Help! Do I need to lose 30 pounds? 3

I am 16 years old, female, 52, 198 pounds.

My goal is 130 pounds.

Does anyone have any advice, exercise or training to help me reach my ideal weight as soon as possible?

And how to lose 68 kg weight fast?

Low carbohydrate!

Less bread, cereal, pasta and more.

More protein too!

Walking, running and even riding a horse every day!

Don't eat anything after dinner.

I look like you

So far I have lost 35 kg in 6 months.

It may take more than a year to reach your ideal weight.

I say take it easy so ...

1 is in good health.

And

2 You will not gain weight fast.

The easiest way to lose weight is to stop drinking soda. I lost 10 pounds in the process. When you feel like having breakfast, chew gum and your mind will reflect on what you have eaten.

You can also:

Run or run for 30 minutes at least three times a week.

Driving

Jumping rope

Drink plenty of water

Give 100 sit-ins a day or so on.

I am also 16 years old and weigh 56,132 pounds. I work harder than you, so I exercise, I'm active, and I follow these steps.

I lost all my weight in 23 months.

1. Stop drinking soda. If you drink it regularly and take it out of tea, you will lose 3.5 pounds throughout the year.

2nd exercise. I know it's hard when you're overweight, but walking helps. Remember that one pound is equal to 3,500 calories. So if you walk for half an hour a day, you can lose about 100 calories. That's about a pound a month.

3. Drink water. Wood water Did I say drink water? We quench our thirst and drink one gram of water instead of pizza or candy.

4. Find healthy and delicious foods. Beans, anything that is high in fiber (curves). Tuna is good. If you really want to lose weight, change your life. If you do not have the willpower, you will find a way to be big and beautiful.

The only way is to eat as naturally as possible. Eat lean meats, vegetables, fruits and whole grains. Stay away from all agreements. It's about my weight. No frying! I lost 7 pounds last summer, eating lots of vegetables and fruits with very little meat. Permanent weight loss is not an immediate process. Trust me you lose a lot of strength when you have an earthquake.

Do lots of cardio and make sure you eat about 2,000 calories a day for exercise.

Maybe a year from now, if you have a good plan and stick to it. You have to take care of that too, in short, it's not a change, it's a lifestyle change.

How To Lose 68 Pounds