| No. The alarm does not sound when the iPhone is turned off. For the alarm to sound, the iPhone must remain on. It can be in sleep mode (with the screen off), silent, even with Do Not Disturb on and the alarm will always sound when it’s scheduled.
If the alarm volume is too low or too high, press the volume key up or down to adjust it. You can also go to Settings> Sounds & Touch and drag the slider under Calls & Notifications. If the alarm only vibrates, make sure the alarm sound is not set to None. Open the Clock app, tap the Alarms tab, then click Edit.
Tap Clock> Edit> Select Alarm> Sound to make sure the option is None. Because if you set the alarm tone to None, the iPhone alarm does not go off. Tap Settings> Sounds or tap the call button on the left side of the iPhone to control the volume of ringtones and notifications.
- Open the watch app on the iPhone.
- Touch the Alarm tab to open the alarm settings screen.
- Press the on / off button next to the alarm to turn it on. If the alarm is off, you will not be notified at the specified time. The alarm switch must be turned on for the alarm to function properly.
IOS 10 alarm will sound after 15 minutes and there is nothing you can do about it, it is designed like this. Even if you turn off Snooze, it will still be paused.
about 15 minutes
Make sure your computer is not set to hardware mute. Press any external mute button, make sure the speakers are on, and turn the volume up to maximum. Test by playing a song or by using the audio control panel (click the Sounds tab, select Asterisk and click Test). If that doesn’t work, check Windows.
Open the Clock app and select the Bedtime tab.
- Turn off the mute switch and check the volume. Sometimes the iPhone alarm doesn’t work for a very simple reason. For example, just flip the mute switch on your iPhone or iPad, or the phone’s volume may have been turned down to prevent the alarm from going off.
- Reset your iPhone or iPad and restart it. Reset iPhone: When updating to iOS 11, some settings may be affected and changed so that the alarm does not work. In this case, you need to reset the iPhone: go to Settings> General> Reset> Reset All Settings, which will not result in any data loss.
Green means it is active / ON and black means it is OFF / inactive.
If you sleep when you wake up, you may need to turn your phone volume down completely before going to bed. Instead of using the volume buttons to turn your phone off all day, you can simply use the mute button (above the volume buttons) to mute the ringer.
You can set multiple alarms with different ringtones, set sleep duration and set alarms that repeat every day. As long as it is on, the iPhone alarm will continue to sound, even if the headphones are plugged into the audio jack.
Activate Do not disturb. Tap Total silence. Select how long this setting should be applied. Your alarm clock does not emit any sound.
Just press to unlock, turn off the alarm, no need to enter a password.
And if you still can’t hear your alarm clock with earplugs, I have 3 ideas for you.
How to change the alarm tone on iPhone or iPad