How To Give Yourself A Gap Tooth

Can I make a small space between the front teeth?

I knew the stent was going to pierce my teeth (I have a stent). But, in fact, they intend to widen the upper part of the mouth. Go to your orthodontist, he can tell you what he can do, but the only thing I can think of is a stent.

Dear Katie, I will answer all your questions. From your testimony I can see that you don't really need dental treatment, your teeth are fine, but for aesthetic reasons, to look very cute ... I suggest that you go to the dentist Go to an orthodontist. . . The opinion asks what you want to do because in my experience (the dentist) you may need an orthodontic treatment to open it, called diastemia, because you do not have a natural cure. This is a long and expensive test and you need to consider it. For me, there is no other way to do this and flossing will only keep your teeth clean and healthy, but it will not work. I now!

I managed to make a hole in my teeth for a few months by moving things forward (like letters, etc.). I really advise against it because I'm sorry.

By the time he was in his twenties, his teeth had matured and were basically in the final stages of development, but they would be difficult to move. I think this could be an option (invasive for a hidden dog) or an option suggested by your former dentist is also feasible. I suggest you get a second or third opinion from a different dentist about the problems available. than me :)

Well, when I have these things, I have these little elastic things that irritate your teeth ... I thought they would hurt, I mean, they hurt a little bit when I put them on. Arrives, but on the other hand they suffer. Faith is in your teeth, so maybe you can try. Help for example!

Doing it yourself will damage your teeth, so I recommend that you see a dentist.

But since you don't need it, you will be charged and it will be very expensive.

Is it really worth it?

Remove small and replace.

You will be very sorry. Don't do that.

But if you really want to, you can take it out with a toothpick.