How To Get W2 From Walmart

Can I get my W2 online at Walmart if I don't work there anymore? 3

I'm just wondering if I can access my W2 online at Walmart when I'm no longer working there.

update

Okay logo, relax, have I entered a valid email address? I'm just asking if I still have access to my personal information because I have it, so I'm just asking if it can still be used because I didn't say that When did I leave ... and why do you think? I was fired ... Is that what everyone thinks when someone says he quits?

And postal address

No. Walmart distributes your W2 online to active employees who have agreed to receive their W2 online, not on paper. If you are fired, you will automatically receive your W2 by mail to the last address in the file. If you have moved, you should contact the store and provide your new address so they can send it when you return.

I left Walmart. And they sent me my W2 form. My only suspicion is that I worked at Walmart for 3 months during my pregnancy and quit due to complications. So, after my son, I came back. I left that too. Since Walmart is such a collaboration, will you get 1 W2 form ... or two of them? And they are separate Walmart, but still Walmart ...

I have been working at Walmart for almost a year now and I am struggling to get my W2. I stopped because they treated us badly. So I really don't want to go back for any reason.

I don't know about Walmart, but my employer uses payroll and you can access your w2 whether you give up or receive a D. I even talked to people from other employers and found out that the latest employer information was still there when they applied. I think it depends on the configuration of your system.

I'm in the same boat here. I worked at Walmart for two months and then went to another grocery store for the same job, selling about $ 3 / hour more. I haven't been to Walmart long enough to be online, so I'm waiting to see if it arrives in the mail. If I take a step back at this point, I will give another week. * Goosebumps *

Walmart Drugstore

I have exactly the same question. I will not call her or return to this building. I stopped for a reason. They treat their employees like trash and I have enough. My manager is really the boss. When I worked for them in 2014, they sent me a form (2015) and did not give me the option to do it online. That probably means I have to go back this year. Swelling

I went to the site and logged in with 10108, my social security number and PIN which I first created when I logged in to this site 3 2014: D OK, put your w2 on the page.