How To Get Strawberry Stain Out

Do I need to remove strawberry stains from my wood? Was the old wax?

Bleach

Measure the exact width first. Consult a local wood dealer or bodybuilder for advice. Locally available wood is available in different parts of the country which cannot be seen anywhere else. If it is exactly 3 or 31/4 wide, it is more likely to be oak. You can describe small areas (in detail!) With tongs, lightly sand them with your hands, and add a little water or spirit to see what it looks like. Do not put in water or remove the rest of the aid (do not mix wood and water). When it is smooth and firm, the mill will remove it. If it is too thick, it can be removed with a little paint or a careful razor. Unless you're in for a rude awakening, I'd suggest putting a professional in the sand. If you want to DIY, try the pieces first and see what it looks like.

Consider covering stains with carpets or large furniture. Most stains should be removed with tape, sand and wax.

Have you ever tried to remove old wax to see if it works? Then test the hydroxide in r. Ok i

Hydrogen oxide removes alcohol stains ... when working with strawberries ... naturally

Congratulations!

Get a wood cleaner, then a towel ... hard to clean unless there's a problem!