How To Get Rid Of Thick Toenails

How to get rid of thick nails? ۔

Some of my nails are too thick. They do not change color, they are thicker and not taller. It's hard to cut. Does anyone know how to fix it? Thank you very much.

This is probably the condition you need to see your doctor with as soon as possible. But so-called water fleas can also be a cause. If so, go to their store and buy one of the great creams they have. You are working with the correct application and frequency. Well I know it can be very painful ... Lenny.

Subject: Coarse nails.

What makes nails thicker? If they are already obese, which door can you fix? If they are not obese, what can you do to prevent it?

Doctor's Answer: Toenails can be thickened due to: genetics, gum infection, certain systemic diseases, blood flow, natural irritation or injury. If your doctor performs a physical examination and you are in good health, it may be due to genetics, GE, Ings or injury. There is nothing that can be done if the cause is one of the first two causes. If the cause is an infection or trauma to the nose, an ophthalmologist can treat the problem and prevent the nails from thickening.

You have a gum infection. Consult a podiatrist.

Do a pedicure, they will take good care of your nails. My little finger too

Try to drown before cutting it.