How To Get Rid Of Mourning Doves

How to get rid of double pigeons? 3

Many pigeons are crying in my garden. I want to get rid of it. They make nests in my play sets, barbecues and other parts of my backyard. All the neighbors have owls, but that doesn't work. I would love to get rid of them humanely, but I am willing to do whatever it takes to get my garden out of this garden that looks as bad as a city pigeon.

It is best to stay away from cats. Eat when you don't live in the city.

From Mexico to Caa and from coast to coast, pigeons are the most accessible, abundant and extensive sport in North America. Its adaptive lifestyle and high repetitive ability have allowed its ion to flourish in both agricultural and urban areas, making it one of the most common in Ohio. Biologists estimate that there are at least four million pigeons in Ohio each fall. Many of these pigeons are migrants from the northern states and migrate to Ohio during the fall.

The bad news is that mourning pigeons are a safe breed if you live in the United States. You can't kill your garden in a deadly way. You can't disturb their nest. You can't even bother him.

All you can do is reach out to the things that scare you. They weren't fixed things like fake owls ... they wouldn't be affected by such things. Tie ribbons to grills, trees, cribs, whatever they use. Let several ribbons break in the wind. Tie an old CD to the roof rope to use. Install several windmills and hot tubs. If he moves, the dove will run away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwtjulWL1jo

Federal law (Immigration Act RD) allows you to remove partially built nests, but fully built nests containing eggs or chickens cannot be moved or tampered with and They are protected by law. Try to avoid areas where they build nests outside of the growing season. Be sure to remove all sources of food and water from your property. This includes all bowls, toilets and all pet food and water bowls.

Catch the cat and be careful it will appear somewhere else. Make sure it's fixed or you'll run into new problems.

But treat the cat well.

I think some mixed races (free or cheap) like to walk more than others.

Since they were related to pigeons, it seems so. Instead of trying to get rid of them, why not build a nest for them? Experimental animals asking for removal of nests and human resources?

Keep a plastic bag on your tree, the noise will drive them away.