How To Get Pen Out Of Dryer

Did the pen fall into the dryer's lint collector? 3

I have heard that the lint filter is not in contact with the heat source. it's fine? My dryer is Canmore. The last thing I want is an ink.

update

Can you wear your clothes

Will it come out of the lint slide that will come out?

Take out the tumble dryer, open the vent opening and, if the lint is not in the tray, remove the lint tray completely and remove the pins.

The hot air will pass through the lint filter after passing through the place where the clothes are being dried. It does not come in contact with the heat source, but it can get very hot where the lint is filtered. You have to get the pen out of there. Remove the fluff filter and you will see two spots on the top of the dryer. Get them. Next, lift the top of the dryer forward, left and right, using a cloth or tape-covered screwdriver to prevent the dryer from scratching. It will not break, it will just open. The top is attached to the back, so lift the front as needed and secure it so it doesn't fall off. You should be able to reach the tube where the lint filter comes out and pick up the pen. Great, and don't let that get you down.

I have Kenmore and I couldn't get the pen out after trying the above tips, so I had to remove the back cover of the dryer, 8s. After removing the back cover I had to remove the lint clip cover, ut 6s, so the pin fell off. Make sure you clean the bottom of the lint filter for 2 seconds first.

Try removing the vent tube from the wall and tumble dryer and see if you can reach the tumble dryer section to remove it. What is this, I don't know what's there ... If I were you wouldn't leave the pen there

This removes heat from the dryer (out of D)