How To Get Paint Thinner Smell Out Of Clothes

w Does the clothes smell thin? 3

I washed these pants twice and even added OxyClean and it still has the smell of cracked skin. The material is 86% nylon and 14% lycra. Please help yourself!

Man, try it, it really works, spray it with fever, let it dry, then spray with fever, it really works.

I got good results

(a) Almost soak in boiling water and rinse (paint may shrink, crack or damage nylon or spandex)

(b) Leave the outside in the shade for a month for air circulation.

Put vinegar (clean) on top of pants. Leave it on for 1/2 to 1 hour, then wash it off with Oxclean, it will stink.

Take a small bottle of vanilla extract and mix half the bottle in washing water, where only the pants will be washed. Cut the cloth in half and let it sit for a few hours. Continue washing and add a little soap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be_vHVLgREU

Try dipping it in plain vinegar. Vinegar removes almost all odors and solvents. It will not damage or damage your clothes. Your clothes will smell like cucumber until they are dry or washed. I can see that it works for you!

Take some hair spray and soak. Remove and allow to dry. This material cleans the fabric and removes all odors (even in the car).

Use them to paint ... forever. Very difficult, all I can say is stay with them so that they can slowly circulate in the air and wash them. I'm also a painter [I don't mind the smell] ... it fades with time. [Unless you want to cover it with another chemical scent]

Wet a cloth and add two tablespoons of vinegar. Leave on for 30 minutes and rinse.

Take off your pants! You can't put those pants in the washing machine!

That will never happen, sorry.