How To Get Highlighter Out Of Clothes

Can I get bookmarks in expensive bags? ۔

I found a bag of gas and took it to CL. I had to leave the highlighter uncovered because the denim line bleeds from the outside. This is quite noticeable because the material is very dark. Is there a way to remove stains safely?

update

Leila: Wait, just spray the lock and then dry. Doesn't it make the fabric very tight?

By the way, jeans.

Check the varnish on the bottom or check the leather seam on the inner seam to see if there is any stain or stiffness ... is it a leather bag or cloth? Isopropyl alcohol or electronic marker cleaner can also be used.

Can I get bookmarks in an expensive bag? 3

I received a bag from Guess and took it to the cl. I had to leave the high lighter uncovered because it was bleeding from the denim lining on the outside. This is quite noticeable because the content is very deep. Is there a way to safely remove stains?

update

Leila: Wait, just sprinkle a million and dry. Doesn't it make the fabric too stiff?

Check the varnish on the bottom or inside of the seam for stains or stiffness ... Is it a leather bag or a cloth? Isopropyl alcohol or electronic marker cleaner can also be used.

I say use of alcohol, but alcohol has been used for many markers over the years. Mix 1/4 cup of alcohol in 3/4 cup of water, dry with a cotton ball and wipe with a paper towel. Each time you dry, use a different paper towel, you can do this.

Try a stain remover spray.