- Spray a few pre-wash treatment sprays under each arm of the polyester garment.
- Wash the garment according to the instructions on the label.
- Examine the armpits of the polyester fabric before drying.
- Pour in 2 tbsp.
- Clean the deodorant-colored areas of the polyester with the vinegar-soaked cloth.
Use some household items to remove sweat stains from polyester.
- Apply full strength liquid laundry detergent directly to the airways.
- Let the detergent work on the stain for about 30 minutes.
- Mix a vinegar and water-based stain remover if the polyester still has sweat stains.
How to remove large stains from polyester
- Turn the shirt over to see the stain. Pour the detergent (at full strength) on the stain.
- Put the shirt in the washing machine as usual.
- To get a mix of stubborn stains: half a glass of water and a tablespoon of white wine vinegar.
- Apply this mixture to the stain and leave it on for 30 minutes.
- Vinegar Soak a sponge in white vinegar.
- Ammonia Soak the garment in a mixture of a quarter of warm water, dish soap and 1 tablespoon of ammonia for 15 minutes.
- Alcohol-based cleaner Denatured alcohol works well for removing deodorant stains.
- Place the stained areas on a clean white cloth.
- combine 1 tbsp. Dishwashing liquid, I drink vinegar and drink water on a plate.
- white soap towel and apply the stain.
- Ventilate for about 20 minutes to allow the solution to absorb.
- rub the fabric together.
- Rinse (under running water) with cold water.
- wash and air dry.
One of the best ways to remove deodorant stains is to soak the garment in white vinegar first. Let the product sit for 45-60 minutes, then brush gently with a rough cloth or an old toothbrush.
Getting a polyester oil stain
Part 1 Stain Removal
To remove sweat stains from colored clothing, soak the garment in a mixture of cold water and white wine for 20-30 minutes. Then run cold water over the stained area and gently scrub the area with your fingers to loosen the stain. Then wash your clothes as usual, most of the same colors.
Vinegar: pour over or brush. let it rest before washing. Baking Soda: Can be made into a paste with water and applied to the forearm before washing. Oxygen Bleach: Soak in warm water overnight for really stubborn stains.
OxiClean ™ Max Force ™ Laundry Stain Remover Spray removes sweat stains with a powerful formula designed to fight stains. Pre-treat stains with OxiClean ™ MaxForce ™ Spray Remover Spray before throwing clothes in the sink.
6 Invisible Deodorants That Pass the Black TShirtTest
Mix a few tablespoons of baking powder with water to form a paste, massage gently into the rubber bands and tighten the bra with cold water. You can also use baking soda as a pre-wash to remove sweat and odors. If the tires still have the pads, shave them off.
Antiperspirant causes more odor-causing bacteria
How to avoid white spots from antiperspirant deodorants
Vinegar for removing polyester stains
- Use polyester with caution. Although the synthetic fiber does not have sweat stains, it heats a lot more.
Warm water and washing up liquid are required to remove oil stains. Soak the stained area in the hottest water your clothing can withstand before washing. Rub liquid laundry detergent or dish soap on the stained area.
Make sure the odor or stain is moist with water, then sprinkle the meat mortar over the stains.