How To Get A Job Without A Phone

Can I find a job without pneumatics? 3

I don't have pneumatic tires right now because I lost my job and I can't pay. I'm looking for another job right now, but I don't have the first employer number to contact me. Is it wrong to ask for an email? I just told them my tires were broken.

Email is better than nothing. But it would be better to give the employer a number where you can receive messages.

If you follow the path of those who love messages, be sure that you do not freak out with the response or the vocal messenger, lest the employer leave an impression, since they are essential Call you negative. For example, if you have a friend who has a welcome message, such as B. Pam's Intoxicating Pleasure, you might ask other people if they are willing to accept your employer's message. ۔ I know a man who works in human resources and makes a lot of phone calls to arrange interviews. If he gets a weird greeting, he stops, leaves no message, and moves on to the next candidate.

Only if the employer tracks or hires his company on the first day. Yes, it is easy to hire a pne and schedule an interview, but I do not see a pne interview and I have submitted at least two applications a week for years. No one is employed in the late forties with back problems when it may be under 30 years of age. However, when I worked for a temporary agency, I needed a car and a liaison to get to work. The other day I was installing a cell phone screw service and they called me to replace the switch without a switch and the screw allowed me to call the contractor and get instructions for the work. Without locks, when I need to serve and can't reach me by car, okay? Don't be the first or second person to call me about this.

I am in the same condition at the moment. I cry every day because no one cares if I am unresponsive or not.