How To Fix Whipped Cream Can

Why isn't my whipped cream working? ۔

Can you help me fix my whipped cream jar? I only used it once and it worked fine. Then I put it in the fridge. I took it off today, wet it, turned it over and pushed the mouthpiece aside. No one is coming What's wrong with that ?? Can i fix it This has been going on for a long time.

As long as you make sure the nozzle is clean (not closed), there is probably nothing more than you. If the nozzle is closed, soak it in running water for a few seconds and see if the nozzle loosens. If it's not full, but there's no other propellant, it's gone, even though there's still some cream. To make sure it doesn't happen automatically, replace the box completely when using it. If you place the container at an angle other than 90 degrees, the propellant is likely to drip when you use it. You get a cream that you can't take out of the box. LD squares are straight and last longer. There is usually an instruction on the package that says you need to sell it right away. You are there for a reason. Make sure you read them and follow them.

چنٹیلی۔

Damaged, used to squeeze propellant cream. Take it back to the store and tell them it's a bad device. You need to change it

You may have used it for a long time, unless you have a choice but to buy a new one and use it more often.

Instead, buy fresh trash ... and taste better.

Buy at another store Someone breathes in propellant as a backup.