How To Fix A Mood Necklace

To fix a broken mode ring? 3

I must have lost my temper. So instead of changing one color, there will be many. How to fix it?

When the mood ring or other type of mood jewelry is badly damaged by water, it often stops working properly because moisture and water enter the liquid crystals (color-changing elements), causing them to The ability to change color is impaired. . Water damage can also loosen the connection material that connects the glass or plastic liquid crystal dome to the metal part of the ambient ring. You can try drying the mood ring in a warm place with indirect sunlight and / or using a dryer on a medium (not high) setting to dry the mood ring. Can try If the damage is great, it may be cheaper to buy a new fashion ring.

Mood rings are usually given as a gift to lovers, if it breaks you can't buy a new one ... try to keep it dry and protected from moisture.

w8 4 If 2 are dry or buy 1 new.

My sister's temperament ring goes through a similar situation. The instant ring could break, and my sister's ring broke when she touched the water. There is probably no thanks for the restoration other than the break to open it and get rid of the brother.

I care. We are not telling the truth anyway and if you are worried then buy a new one. Not because the price is so expensive.

You are not ____. I think you should buy a new one.

We never leave rude comments. We care what you think. Your.