How To Fix A Broken Metal Retainer

Can I use super glue to secure my position? 3

My support is broken and I don't know what to do

Is it really toxic? My tooth fell out of the temporary implant bridge. I have a guy who loves implants. My dentist is 12 hours away from my house and I called in panic. He told me to take a drop of glue from the paper plate and toothpick, put a drop in between what was left and put the tooth back inside. I don't want to do that because I know super glue is really unexpected. So I asked for another suggestion. He suggested that I find a local dentist for the paste. I did and this dentist used something that smelled like acrylic glue they use on false nails. I asked him and he said it was him.

As far as your followers and your congregation are concerned? Superglue cannot be predicted with certainty and parts may not fit properly, may not fit in the mouth and may damage teeth. Your dentist is the only one who can fix your retiner.

You can only use super glue once to install the bracket unless it is easy to charge for proper repair. You have to be really careful that the pieces are in the right position. Superglue seems to stay in the mouth for 3-4 weeks (beautiful environment if you think about it) but eventually dissolves. I only say it once because it feels like plastic if you use it a few times. If this happens, the surface of contact with the fracture becomes rough and cannot be properly ■■■■■■ by a dentist or technician, making repairs more difficult and potentially more expensive. If someone uses super glue to fix a broken retainer and breaks that rule once, it can also make teeth irreparable, so don't do that!

Do you think that you can use Super Glue only after correcting it properly? Thank you very much.

Go ahead and fix it when you are 100% sure you can fix it and after taking SuperGlue clean the excess and apply it without any fear. You don't eat those things. Take the retainer to the dentist within the next few days so that it can be repaired properly, even if it is damaged.

Well actually ...

The substance used to wrap the skin instead of drying it is actually a sterile form of superglue. All chemical reactions occur when the glue is in liquid form and most of the toxic vapors evaporate.

I have a partner who uses it to fix his teeth and he sends curses.

Even if it's a little delicious, it will work.

I'm not sure it's a good idea to use super glue, I think it can be toxic. I recommend calling and ordering at your location or getting a new one, this is the safest way to go.

Don't do that. When you go for your next dental exam, the dentist will think you are one of them. You have to get it as soon as possible and they will tell you what to do ... think about it ... do you want to put glue in your mouth when your teeth come out?

No, super glue is not very safe. I will buy a new one :)

It's impossible ... See your dentist to get a new one.

Even if you try to fix it yourself, it probably won't.

My best!

You can't put more glue in your mouth than you can put glue in a holder when it goes into your mouth.

Well, if you make sure it's dry, it can work. Make sure it is non-toxic. However, it is always best to find a new one with your dentist.