How To Find Out Someone's Income

Is there any way to find out someone's income? 3

My husband and I are going to court on child support changes. His ex-wife lost her income, we know for sure. Is there any way to access your income information or last year's tax return?

update

We don't need your money. In fact, my husband paid for the children. He earns 50,000 a year and my husband earns 20,000. In Georgia, orders are based on the income of both. We live in two different states, so no one bothered to prove his income, so he lied and said he earned less than that! We just want the amount of aid to be fair and honest.

My ex did this all the time and gave me fake IRS forms. All we did was sign an IRS license to get an original copy of the IRS tax form directly from the attorney. Surprising revelation of another fact!

You need a lawyer. It can provide documents in which the individual has to declare all his income. Getting paid illegally is a different story because it's hard to prove. I now!

Hmmm ... you have to file your tax return for the amendment ... if not, talk to the amendment officer about it. You will need to reassemble the check sketch. If not, discuss it. Do you know anyone who works where he works? If the exchange agent has not done his job, you can also appeal the decision. I now!

I had the same problem and had to hire a lawyer to file my tax return.

It's not your job. You don't marry her, you don't give voice to these children. Why do you want money Stay out. If you are responsible for your husband, then curse.

It has nothing to do with you, so I don't understand why you want his ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■, you're wasting your time.