| First fill the spray bottle half with warm water and half with liquid fabric softener and shake well. Place a towel on a solid surface (I use our countertop) and place the bowl with the hair parted on top of the towel.
American Girl dolls have a soft fabric body that won’t get wet and moldy. The first step in washing a doll’s hair is to take it off. Little hands can do it. Place a towel on the doll’s face to protect the eyes, which rust when wet.
You know American Girl doll hair is actually a wig that is firmly attached to the head. It is similar to the high quality wigs for real people. Made with a blend of modacrylic fibers of various colors and textures, it stays well cared for and creates a rich variety of colors, just like on a human head.
How to wash your doll’s hair:
- Take a large bowl and fill it halfway with cold water.
- Do not use hot or lukewarm water, as it can relax the heat.
- Carefully incorporate a quarter of a teaspoon of baby shampoo.
- Remove the doll and place it in a plastic bag next to the sheet.
How to remove doll hair formation
- Step 1: Mix 1 part of water with 1 part of liquid fabric softener.
- Step 2: Dip the doll’s hair into the mixture until it is saturated.
- Step 3: Hold the doll’s head firmly to prevent hair loss. Start at the ends with a plastic or metal brush and start brushing.
- Step 4: Brush until knots are removed.
American Girl doll hair is made of nylon and should be brushed with a wig brush. Do not use reins, ■■■■ dryers or styling products on the doll’s synthetic hair. Prepare the doll’s hair. Spray your hair with a stream of water and use a wig brush to remove any tangles.
American Doll Skin Cleaning
Wash real hair with lace wig
Doll hair can get dirty or tangled during storage or play, baby softener or shampoo is safe for most dolls to clean doll hair. The products make your hair soft and support you during training.
How To Tame Frizzy Hair
For best styling results, rinse your hair with water if necessary before brushing or pulling. Wire Doll Hairbrush and Sparkly Hair Pick are designed to work best with American Girl doll hair. Never use styling products such as gels, mice, or sprays as they can damage dolls’ hair over time.
- Start with a 50/50 blend of fabric softener and water in the spray bottle. 2) Soak the doll’s hair with the mixture until it almost drips off. 3) Gently run the brush through your hair to detangle it. 4) Rinse the hair until the softener is removed.
Polymer fibers are lightweight, very strong and resistant to damage. Play dolls, blythees, fashion dolls and most plastic / vinyl dolls are made of hair with synthetic polymer fibers.
First I put a spoonful of fabric softener in a plastic cup, then I half filled the glass with water. After letting it soak for about a minute, I used a barbie brush to remove the hair from the knots.
Part 2 Cleaning the Doll
5 Tips To Loosen Baby Hair
Wash Barbie’s hair with some shampoo, repeat if necessary. Apply conditioner and gently comb the elastic to remove any tangles. Rinse thoroughly under a jet of warm and delicate water, dry and style as desired.