How To Delete Cod Mobile Account

How do I delete my cod account?

1. The first step is to go to the Settings app on your smartphone.
  2. Then select the application menu and search for the Call Of Duty Mobile game.
  3. You should now find the Clear Data and Clear Cache buttons.
  4. Click these two buttons and your Gust CODM account has been deleted.

People also ask, how do I delete my Call of Duty account?

Select Call of Duty Mobile and press Uninstall. When you see it there, tap on the Delete option. It is located at the top of the screen, where the word Delete is enclosed in a blue button. This will completely remove Call of Duty Mobile from your Facebook account.

In addition to the above, can you delete the Activision account?

Deleting an Account: While it is not possible to delete your Activision account, you can change any information to make the account anonymous and unusable. Log into your account, go to your profile settings and edit your personal information.

Other than the above, what happens if you uninstall Call of Duty Mobile?

If you have already logged in at least once, everything is fine. Now remove Call of Duty: Mobile App Data. Now that the app has been removed, we recommend that you download it again. This process will NOT erase your progress, so after downloading the app again, you can pick up where you left off.

How are you changing your image on Call of Duty Mobile?

Changing your profile picture in Call of Duty Mobile is very simple and only takes a few steps.

1. Tap your username in the top left corner to open the profile area.
  2. Select the player profile icon, the second icon in the top bar.

How do I link my Call of Duty account?

Linking Platform Accounts Sign in to the Microsoft, Sony, Steam, Blizzard, or Nintendo account you wish to access. Log in to your Call of Duty profile in the same browser. In the ACCOUNT MATCH section, select an account to log in. Choose NEXT.

How can I create an Activision account?

To create an Activision account on the Call of Duty website: Go to the Call of Duty website and click Sign In | Register on the website on the top row of the hub. Once there, enter the required information and link your PlayStation, Xbox and PC accounts to support cross-play and cross-progression.

Can’t log in to CoD Mobile Facebook?

If you are having trouble logging into the game with a Facebook login, go to settings. Clear the Facebook app cache. Open the Facebook app and log in. Open Call of Duty Mobile and log back into the game.

How do you change your name on Call of Duty Mobile?

Tap the gamer symbol in the top corner of the screen and scroll to the second tab, Gamer Profile. Tap the pencil icon next to the player name and you will see the name change screen.

How do I unlink Call of Duty Mobile from Facebook?

Go to Settings. Tap Apps & websites. Tap Call of Duty: Mobile, then tap Uninstall. Log out of your Facebook account in a browser and in the Facebook app.

How can I clear the cache of my iPhone?

How to clear cache on iPhone and iPad Open Settings. Scroll down and tap Safari. Scroll down again and tap Clear History and Website Data. Tap again to confirm.

How do I change the devices my Facebook is connected to?

How can I view or change the Facebook login settings for Insight?

Open the Facebook app on your mobile device. Open the menu, scroll to the bottom of the page and tap Settings and privacy. Tap Privacy Links> More Settings> Apps> Login with Facebook. Next to NETGEAR Social Connect, tap Ads.

How do I log into Call of Duty Mobile?

Log into Call of Duty: Mobile with your Call of Duty account and the game will restart. 2. On the login screen, tap the Call of Duty icon to log into your account.

How do I delete game data on iPhone?

Helpful Answers Tap Settings> Apple ID Profile> iCloud. Tap Manage storage. Find the game in the list of apps whose data is stored by iCloud and tap on it. Choose Clear Data. Note: This will erase all data in this game from all devices logged in with Apple ID.

How do I connect Call of Duty Mobile to Facebook?

In the settings menu, look for the blue button in the upper right corner of the highlighted link. This will take you to the Facebook link. After tapping the Facebook icon, you will be asked to confirm if you want to link the selected account. And this is all.