How To Connect Plt Headphones
How is PLT connected?
| Press and hold the call button until you hear the association. While the headset lights are flashing blue and red, turn on Bluetooth on your phone and set it to search for new devices. Select the PLT V5200 series. When pairing is successful, the lights will go out and pairing will be heard.
With that in mind, how does PLT connect?
Press and hold the power button for 5 or 6 seconds until the light starts flashing red. Release the button and set the headphones aside. Follow the pairing instructions for your mobile phone or other Bluetooth device. When prompted for a password, enter 0000 (four zeros).
How can I also pair the PLT 2100?
When you turn on the headset for the first time, the pairing process begins. To turn on the headset, press and hold the right earbud until you hear pairing and the LED flashes red and white. Select the PLT BBFIT2100 series. If necessary, enter four zeros (0000) for the password or accept the connection.
How does Plantronics PLT pair with iPhone?
To pair the Plantronics Bluetooth Headset with your iPhone:
- On iPhone, tap Settings> General> Bluetooth.
- If Bluetooth is off, press to turn it on.
- Put the bluetooth headset into pairing mode.
- When you see the Plantronics device name, tap it to connect and connect.
How is the PLT 5200 paired?Connect another device
- Turn on the headset and put it on.
- Press and hold the call button until you hear the association.
- While the headset lights are flashing blue and red, turn on Bluetooth on your phone and set it to search for new devices.
- Select the PLT V5200 series.
What is NFC pairing?
NFC is a technology that allows Bluetooth devices to establish wireless communication with each other simply by touching them. Check your device's user guide to see if your model supports NFC. Make sure your devices are within range and turned on with Bluetooth enabled.
How to turn on the PLT wireless headset?
Switch on the headphones by pressing the On / Off button until you hear the pairing mode and the LED flashes red and blue. Select PLT_BBFIT. If necessary, enter four zeros (0000) for the password or accept the connection. After pairing, pairing will be heard and the light will stop flashing.
How do I pair an iPhone with a PLT bluetooth headset?
Bluetooth headset: pairing with an iPhone
How do I reset the Plantronics headset?
Step 1: Press the call button and hold the mute button for 5 seconds until the call lamp starts flashing. Release both buttons. Step 2: Press and release the Connect button again. Step 3: The final step is to unplug the power supply for 5 seconds and then plug it back in.
How do I connect a bluetooth headset?
Can Plantronics and Apostric Bluetooth pair?
How do you use Plantronics headsets?
- Hold the headband oriented as shown and insert the headset into the headband.
- Raise your helmet. NOTE You can rotate it clockwise so that you can use it on the left or right ear.
- To optimize the position of the headset, press the headset so that the microphone is close to the corner of your mouth.
How To Connect Plt Headphones