How to connect iphone to roku tv

How to connect iphone to roku tv

How do you connect an iPhone to a TV? Connect the iPhone to the TV with a digital AV adapter. The easiest way to connect your iPhone to your TV is to use a digital AV adapter, available from Apple, Amazon, and other retailers for $59 or less. A digital AV adapter is a cable that has a Lightning connector on one end and an HDMI connector on the other.

Can I connect wireless with a Roku TV?

All you need to know when learning how to connect your Roku to Wi-Fi is to press Home on your Roku remote and scroll down until you see the settings menu. Select Network and then select the Configure connection option. Select "Wireless" and connect your device to an internet service.

Can iPhone cast to Roku?

New. Screen mirroring with a Roku device is not supported on iOS or Apple devices. However, you can use your iPhone or iPad to: Stream content from compatible apps such as YouTube and Netflix to your Roku device. Browse private photos, videos, and music with the Play on Roku feature built into the free Roku mobile app.

How do I connect my phone to my TV via Bluetooth?

In general, to connect your computer to your TV from your TV, you'll need to go to Settings, then Sound, then Sound Output on the TV. Select Speaker List and then select your computer under Speaker List or Peripherals to Pair.

Screen mirroring roku iphone

How do I project my iPhone to a TV?

Connect with cable. By far the easiest way to connect your iPhone or iPad to your TV is to use a cable like the Apple Digital AV Adapter, which connects your Apple device to the TV's HDMI port. You'll also need a standard HDMI cable, both will suffice, so buy the cheapest one you can find.

How do you stream movies from iPhone to TV?

Tap the AirPlay icon, indicated by a triangle in the box, then tap Apple TV, then tap Mirror to cast your iPhone screen to a Samsung TV connected to your Apple TV.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I connect my iPhone to a Samsung Smart TV?

Your Samsung Smart TV must be on the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone to connect to the remote app. If your TV is not connected to your network, select Menu > Network > Network Settings on the TV to connect.

:brown_circle: How do you connect an iphone to a tv via usb

Follow these steps to connect your iPhone to your TV with a USB cable for the first time. Connect the dock connector to the iPhone adapter and then connect the iPhone to the adapter. Connect the AV adapter to your TV with an HDMI cable. Select HDMI input in TV settings. Unlock the iPhone to make sure it is connected.

How do you connect your iPhone to a TV?

Locate the input selector on your television and press it. This is a button on the remote control or on the television itself, commonly known as an input or source. Select the composite or VGA port to which your iPhone is connected. Your iPhone is connected to your TV.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to connect your iPhone to your TV?

• Plug a digital AV or VGA adapter into the charging port on the bottom of your iOS device.
  • Connect the HDMI or VGA cable to the adapter.
  • Connect the other end of the HDMI or VGA cable to your secondary display (TV, monitor, or projector).
  • Turn on the secondary display.
  • If necessary, switch to the correct video source on the secondary display.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to connect any phone or tablet to your TV using USB?

You can connect your phone to a TV with an HDMI cable or adapter and display the content on the screen. The USB to HDMI adapter is the easiest option, as all you need to do is plug the adapter into your phone and an HDMI cable to connect it to your TV and watch from your phone. Make sure your phone supports HDMI Alt Mode, which can output video.

:brown_circle: How do you connect an iphone to a tv with bluetooth

To do this, you need to turn on your Apple TV and wait for the control panel to appear. Then unlock your iPhone and make sure Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are turned on there.
Step 3 : On your device, tap Apple TV and follow the onscreen instructions to set up your device.

How to connect phone to TV using Bluetooth?

• Activate Bluetooth in your iPhone's Settings app (if Bluetooth is enabled, you can skip this step).
  • Add Apple TV controls to the iPhone Control Center in the iPhone Settings app (skip this step if you've already added them).
  • Swipe up to open the iPhone Control Center (if you're using iPhone X, you'll need to swipe up twice).
  • In Control Center, tap the Apple TV command (it will look like this: (Apple logo) tv).
  • Your iPhone will begin to search for Apple TV with Bluetooth enabled.
  • When you've found your Apple TV, tap your device's name to connect.
  • If you make it, voila!

How do I connect my iPhone with Bluetooth?

Follow these steps to pair your Bluetooth headset with an iPhone. 1. Open "Settings" on your iPhone. 2. On the Settings screen, touch Bluetooth. 3. On the Bluetooth screen, enable the Bluetooth option. 4. Then bring the bluetooth headset closer to the iPhone and turn it on by pressing and holding the power button for about 5 seconds.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What can you do with Bluetooth on the iPhone?

Pairing your iPhone with a Bluetooth device Bring the Bluetooth device and iPhone within range of each other. Turn on your Bluetooth device. Put your device in pairing mode. Unlock your iPhone. Find and open the Settings app. Select Bluetooth from the list in Settings. Activate your iPhone's bluetooth technology.

How do you connect an iphone to a tv wirelessly

iPhone cable. If you have an iPhone, you can also connect your phone to your TV with a cable. Apple's HDMI adapter is a cable that you connect to your iPhone and then connect directly to the HD input of your television. This is a great way to mirror your iPhone screen to your TV.

How do I show My iPhone on my TV?

Connect the HDMI cable to the adapter port and the other end to the HDMI port on your TV. You can connect the charger to the Lightning connector of the adapter or not charge the device if you plan to use your iPhone or iPad for an extended period of time. Select HDMI Input on TV to display iPhone screen on TV.

:brown_circle: How do you connect Roku to a TV?

Connect your Roku player to your TV using the correct connection cables. For example, if your television has an HDMI connector, connect one end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI connector on the back of the player and the other end to the HDMI connector on the television.

How do I connect my Roku to my wireless network?

Simple steps to connect Roku to Wi-Fi. First, turn on your Roku TV and your streaming device. Then connect your TV with an HDMI cable. Then go to Settings. In the settings you have to select the Network option. Now choose the wireless or Wi-Fi option. Then select the desired WiFi connection.

Why wont my Roku connect to WiFi?

• First check if your internet connection is working properly.
  • Then you need to restart or reboot your Wi-Fi router to fix the problem where Roku won't connect to Wi-Fi.
  • Alternatively, instead of Wi-Fi, you can connect your Roku device to an Ethernet cable and check for the problem.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I Activate my Roku?

Log into your Roku account with your computer and see if you're already connected by looking up your Roku player's serial number. It will appear in the "My Paired Devices" section. If you don't see the serial number as a paired device, go to your TV and select Help. You will receive a new code. Now try entering a new code.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Can i connect wireless with a roku tv to my

Connect your Roku TV or player to your home network - Turn on your Roku TV or player. Select Settings > Network > Wireless (WiFi) > Set Up New Wi-Fi Connection. Select your wireless network from the list.

How do I connect Roku to my wireless network?

Connect your Roku TV or player to your home network: Turn on your Roku TV or player. Select Settings > Network > Wireless (WiFi) > Set Up New Wi-Fi Connection. Select your wireless network from the list. Enter the WiFi password for your home WiFi network.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to set up Roku with TV?

• Determine your Roku type. Roku Player: It looks like a box. Supplied with various cables. Roku Stick - looks like a flash drive (memory card).
  • Plug your Roku into your TV's HDMI port. All HDTVs have at least one HDMI connection; The HDMI connection looks like a trapezoid and is often found in
  • Note the number of HDMI ports. For TVs with multiple HDMI ports, you'll see a number next to the port you connected the Roku to.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to connect to Roku with a wired internet?

• Disconnect the Ethernet cable connected to the broadband modem from the computer and connect it to the Ethernet port on the back of the product.
  • Set your TV to the video display mode you use with Roku (composite/RCA or HD).
  • Use your Roku remote to navigate through the display options.

How do I connect my Roku TV to the Internet?

To connect your Roku to your television, connect an audio/video cable between the output of the device and the corresponding input on your television. To configure your device, connect to the Internet, turn it on and follow the installation instructions.

Can my Roku connect to a Wi-Fi hotspot?

• Press the Home button on your Rokus remote.
  • Select configuration
  • Select a network
  • Select the Configure connection option.
  • Choose wireless
  • Wait for the name of your mobile hotspot to appear.
  • Choose your network name
  • Enter the network password
  • Roku checks the connection

How do I Activate my Roku TV?

Below are instructions on how to enable Pluto TV on your Roku device. Go to your Roku device settings and select the Display or Display and Backlight option. You can scroll and touch on the streaming screen. Select the Roku device name displayed on the streaming screen.

How to mirror iphone to tv without wifi

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to connect iphone to roku tv bluetooth

If you want your computer to connect to a Roku TV (presumably to display your computer screen on a large TV), your computer must have an HDMI audio/video output to connect to one of the HDMI ports. input ports on your TV. HDMI video/audio outputs are built into most laptops, but not always desktop computers.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Can you control Roku with PC?

• First of all, you need to visit the official platform of the Roku online site to download the software.
  • After successfully installing the software on your system, open it. The UI will prompt you to properly pair your Roku device.
  • Then you need to click on the "Select Device" option on the screen.

How to mirror PC to Roku?

• In the lower-right corner of your computer, click the notification icon, which looks like a speech bubble.
  • When the notification window appears, click the Connect button.
  • After that, you will see a list of available mirroring devices. Mirror your computer to Roku by clicking the name of your Roku device in the list.

:brown_circle: Can I watch Roku on the computer?

This is only possible if your laptop can act as a monitor and has HDMI or composite inputs (HDMI only if you have a Roku 3). In other words, you can watch your Roku on your laptop if you can read a standard DVD player on it.

How to connect iphone to samsung tv

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to turn on a Roku TV without the remote?

• The first step is to download the Roku app to your phone from the App Store or Google Play Store.
  • Just connect your smartphone and Roku TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
  • Now open the Roku app and click on the device icon at the bottom.
  • Your Roku device will now appear.
  • The remote layout is available to you.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to mute Roku TV without remote?

Unfortunately, there's no convenient way to turn off your Roku TV without some sort of remote control service. The good news, though, is that there are a few solutions if your Roku remote doesn't have a mute button. Using the Roku Mobile App The Roku Mobile app is free and includes many features.

Can i connect wireless with a roku tv system

All Roku streaming devices can connect to the router wirelessly. Some Roku streaming devices also have an Ethernet port or use a third-party adapter to connect to the Internet. If your Roku device doesn't have an Ethernet port, learn how to connect to the Internet using a third-party adapter.

Can i connect wireless with a roku tv reviews

You can't get the full Roku speaker experience with a plain old decoder or Roku Stick device, although you can technically route the audio from the TV to the speakers over a Bluetooth connection. I wonder if this first-generation speaker is some sort of beta test for wider use, but I can't say for sure.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you connect Roku stick to TV?

First, connect the Roku Stick to an available HDMI port on your TV. Connect the USB cable to the power adapter or TV. Then insert the batteries into the Roku remote. Then turn on your TV and select the correct HDMI input. Plug in your Roku remote and select a menu language.

:brown_circle: How does Roku streaming TV work?

A Roku player is a miniature audio device that connects to your home wireless network or router via an Ethernet cable to stream movies, TV shows, and music to your linked television. Once logged in, the device connects to the Roku user account to access media through the Roku Store or other providers like Netflix.

Can you ■■■■ up iPhone to Roku?

Right after you set up your Roku Play device, it's time to mirror your iPhone to Roku. Go to the App Store, download the Roku app and launch it on your device. When you open the app, available devices are automatically displayed. Tap the TV to connect and start mirroring.

Do you have to pay to activate a Roku?

However, activating a Roku device is free and for Roku it's free, in addition to buying a Roku box. A payment method is required to set up Roku, but is only used for subsequent purchases of paid add-on content; the actual activation is free.

Can you cast to roku

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Can I stream movies from my computer to my Roku?

Movies cannot be streamed directly from a computer or other network player to the Roku player. However, Roku has released a channel app called Roku USB Media Player, which allows you to play/watch media (videos, music, photos) from a USB drive on a TV through a Roku player.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Can I get Apple TV on my Roku?

When looking for a streaming box, you generally have two options: Apple TV or Roku. There are other boxes on the market, but Apple TV and Roku 3 are still the most recommended consumer devices for adding streaming content to your TV.

How do you mirror your computer to Roku?

Go to Roku Settings to enable Roku screen mirroring. Select "System" and select "Screen Mirroring". Now select "Enable Screen Mirroring" and make sure you have it enabled. - This mirrors what is displayed on the screen of your Windows smartphone, tablet or PC on your Smart TV screen.

How do I cast my screen on Roku?

Cast your screen from Android to Roku. On your Android device, go to Settings > Display and tap Cast screen. If you have enabled screen mirroring on your Roku device, you should see the Roku device under Cast Screen here on your Android device. Tap your Roku device and check the Enable wireless browsing box.

Mirror phone to tv

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you cast to Roku?

Click on the screen and then on the broadcast screen. Then press the Menu button and check the Enable wireless browsing checkbox. Your Roku should now appear in the submit screen. If not, go back to the settings and open the transfer screen option again. Once you see your Roku box or dongle, tap it to connect.

Which Roku should I buy?

People with older TVs should buy the Roku 1 and people with wall-mounted TVs should buy the Roku Streaming Stick. Of course, this assumes you want to buy the Roku in the first place. You have a lot more options these days, from Chromecast to Apple TV to Amazon Fire TV.

:brown_circle: What are some pros and cons of Roku?

• Content. Roku provides access to video and audio content.
  • Team. The Roku is a small black box that plugs directly into your television.
  • Speed. The speed at which Roku downloads your video and audio content is highly dependent on the speed of your Internet connection.
  • Video and sound quality.

:brown_circle: Does Roku really work?

Roku boxes go up and down and, apart from a few people who have had performance issues, they seem to work really well for the vast majority of people who buy them.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What is Roku, and how does it work?

The Roku Streaming Stick is a USB device of the size and shape that plugs into your TV's HDMI port and streams content over the Internet. Through Roku, you can subscribe to thousands of video streaming channels, including free channels and subscription channels. Visit for more information.

How do I install Roku on my laptop?

Place the Roku box on your television or entertainment center and plug it into a power outlet. Connect the cable box to your TV using the supplied AV or HDMI cable. Insert the included batteries into your Roku remote. Turn on your Roku and TV. Press the Input or Source button on your TV remote until the Roku menu appears.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Is Chromecast like Roku?

While the 2014 Chromecast and Roku Stick looked almost strangely similar, the new Chromecast doesn't look much like its purple competitor. The Roku Stick is still, as the name suggests, a stick: a purple x-inch rectangle with rounded corners that plugs into an HDMI port.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to cast to Roku from Android?

• On your mobile device, open the application you want to use and select the video you want to stream to your TV.
  • Tap the streaming icon in the app.
  • When prompted to select a device, select your Roku.
  • The corresponding Roku channel will automatically start and playback will begin.

How To Turn Up Volume On Roku Tv Without Remote

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you share a screen to Roku?

The Rokus screen sharing feature is also compatible with Windows computers and tablets. To configure it, go to Settings, click Computers and Devices, click Devices, then Add Device. When your Roku appears in the drop-down menu, tap it to sign in.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Is it possible to stream music from PC to Roku?

• In the lower-right corner of your computer, click the notification icon, which looks like a speech bubble.
  • When the notification window appears, click the Connect button.
  • After that, you will see a list of available mirroring devices. Mirror your computer to Roku by clicking the name of your Roku device in the list.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you connect a cell phone to a TV?

Use a cable to connect. Virtually all smartphones and tablets can be connected to an HDMI-compatible TV. One end of the cable connects to your phone or tablet and the other end to the HDMI port of your television. Once connected, everything you see on your phone will be displayed on your TV screen.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you enable Bluetooth on a smart TV?

To connect your Smart TV to a Windows computer with Bluetooth functionality, you must first make sure that Bluetooth is turned on on your computer. Also make sure that the TV's Bluetooth is turned on and visible. Then go to the Start menu and click on Control Panel.

Tvision app

Do smart TVs have Bluetooth?

To connect your Bluetooth device to your LG Smart TV, first connect your USB Bluetooth dongle to the USB port of your TV if it does not have a built-in Bluetooth adapter. Use the SmartShare app on your TV, enable Bluetooth in the menu, make sure it's discoverable, then pair the two devices.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you connect a wireless headphone to a PC?

Connecting a wireless headset to a computer Requires charging. Connect the USB Bluetooth adapter and install the driver from the installation CD if you are using a desktop computer. Turn on the wireless or Bluetooth switch on your headphones, if you have one. Click the Windows Start button and then Devices and Printers.

What is local telephone service?

Local telephony is the provision of telecommunications networks and services in a limited geographic area.

What companies offer landline phone service?

Traditional telephone service, or POTS (Plain Old Telephone System), refers to a landline telephone service that uses copper wire to make and receive calls. It is usually offered by well-known companies such as Verizon, AT&T, MCI or a local landline company in your area.

Miracast app

What is the best home phone service?

AT&T, Verizon, and CenturyLink are some of the best landline services available today. These companies are among those who offer cheap home phone services through their tariffs.

What is the best free calling app?

GrooVeIP is a good free calling app. This will give you a real US phone number that you can actually give people. The service itself supports both calling and texting. However, the free part is a bit questionable.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do i connect my phone to my tv via bluetooth headphones

Apple TV. You can connect Bluetooth headphones to Apple TV. Just put your headphones into pairing mode and go to Settings > Remotes & Devices > Bluetooth. Wait for the headset to appear and select it to pair and connect.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I add a Bluetooth headphone?

Steps Turn on the bluetooth headset. Put the headphones in pairing mode. Open start. Press. Click on Devices. Click + Add Bluetooth or other device. Click on Bluetooth. Click on your headphones when they appear. Click Finish.

How do you set up a wireless headphone?

Plug the AC/DC power supply into the radio transmitter and turn it on. Connect the supplied audio cables to your audio system. Connect the other end of the cable to the transmitter that came with the headset.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you connect a Bluetooth headset?

Follow these steps to connect a Bluetooth headset to your phone: Click Start, then Settings, then Bluetooth. You will be asked to turn on Bluetooth and then tap Settings, Add device. Otherwise, click Start, Settings, Bluetooth, My Devices, Add.

Sprint home phone service

Sprint Support Phone: 8882114727 If you are having trouble with your Sprint phone, please contact them from another phone.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Does Sprint offer free phones?

Rollover contracts are no longer available for most major wireless service providers (TMobile, AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon no longer offer wireless contracts). Contract phones are never free - the monthly plan comes with a phone bill, you just can't see it on your bill.

Airplay 2 receiver

Does sprint have landline phone service?

For those who already own a regular wired or cordless phone, Sprint already offers Sprint Phone Connect 2, a plug-and-play device that allows users to connect their desk or desk phone to Sprint Phone Connect, a feature they've come to expect. from a landline operator.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What is Sprint customer support phone number?

Sprint customer service phone number. Sprint Support Phone: +1 866 8059890, +1 8663136672 (click phone number to call). The official mailing address, email address and telephone number (helpline) and telephone number of the Sprint Customer Service are listed below.

What is the cheapest Sprint phone plan?

Kickstart Unlimited is (by far) the cheapest Sprint Unlimited plan. In fact, at just $35 a month, it's the cheapest unlimited fare of all major airlines.

How do i connect my phone to my tv via bluetooth wireless

Select WIFI DIRECT and go to WLAN Direct Settings. You will see a list of Direct Wi-Fi devices. Your smart TV will appear in the list. Click here. It will try to connect. Once the connection is established, you will see the TV on your smartphone labeled "connected" in the blue device list.

How exactly does my computer connect to the Internet?

Connecting your computer to the Internet Set up an Internet client device. Connection of laptops and tablets. Set up an Internet gateway (if available) A network gateway is a hardware device that connects a local area network to the Internet. Solve Internet connection problems. Additional topics related to connection to the Internet.

How do I connect my PC to the Internet?

Start your computer, go to the Start menu and select Control Panel. Go to the Network and Sharing Center, click "Set up a new connection or network" and then select "Connect to the Internet".

How do I connect my device to the Internet?

Connect your device to your computer via Bluetooth or a USB cable. Tap Start > Programs > Internet Sharing on your phone. In the PC connection field, select USB or Bluetooth PAN (Personal Area Network). In the Network connection field, select the network connection that the device should use to access the Internet.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you get connected to the Internet?

To connect to the Internet, you need access from an Internet Service Provider (ISP). After access is granted, the computer connects to the Internet through a device called a modem, which is often provided by an Internet service provider. If the modem works, you can connect your computer to the Internet using a web browser.

:brown_circle: How do i connect my phone to my tv via bluetooth with wifi

In the launcher, go to Settings (the gear icon in the launcher), then select Wi-Fi. Open Wi-Fi and a list of active access points will appear (if you have more than one). But since your router or network is at the access point you want to connect to your smartphone, and the smart TV is the one you have, join it.

:brown_circle: What do they know about Allconnect?

Allconnect is the leading marketplace for comparing home services such as cable TV, broadband internet, electricity and more. Since 1998, they've been helping consumers like you make informed and profitable decisions by educating them about the home health care options, plans, and providers available in their area.

What is the best home WiFi service?

Xfinity: the best value for money. Xfinity is available nationwide and has great prices and speed. It ranks high on the list of fastest internet providers and has limited time offers on a regular basis. Verizon Fios Home Internet: Editor's Choice. They always recommend fiber internet when you can get it, and Fios from Verizon Home Internet has the fastest fiber speed and customer service they have. CenturyLink: Great, no price increase. If you're looking for prices that won't go up in a year, turn your back on CenturyLink. AT&T Internet - Great for packages. AT&T makes the deal even more attractive by saving $10-20 when you bundle your internet with DIRECTV or DIRECTV STREAM. Viasat - the best internet speed by satellite. With the fastest speed that satellite can offer, Viasat is your choice for those who do not use cable or DSL services in their area. Kox: Finalist. ■■■ saves you money with low promotional prices. And some of their plans don't require a contract. Spirit: finalist. Spectrum Internet comes without contracts or data restrictions, and most prices are competitive. But you may not get the internet speed you pay for. Excellent communication: finalist. Grande earns a Gold Star with no contracts, unlimited data, fast internet speeds and great value for money.

:brown_circle: What companies provide Internet service?

Charter Communications is a telecommunications company that offers its services under the brand name Spectrum. It is the second largest cable operator in terms of subscribers after its 2016 acquisitions of Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks. It offers high-speed cable and fiber Internet services.

Does Roku stick have Bluetooth?

Roku does not have built-in bluetooth. Most wireless speaker solutions on the market are for Bluetooth devices (iPad, iPod, mobile phone, surround sound, etc.).

:brown_circle: Are Roku TVs Bluetooth?

Re: Rock to bluetooth speaker. If your TV has a headphone jack, you can also stream it that way using a Bluetooth transmitter that plugs into your TV's headphone jack or the Roku 3 remote (as mentioned above).

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you ■■■■ up an iPhone to a computer?

Install the latest version of iTunes on your Mac or PC (not on iPhone). Connect the supplied cable to your iPhone and computer. iTunes will automatically detect your iPhone and add it to the iTunes source list (on the left side of the iTunes window).

How do you sync your iPhone to your computer?

The first step in syncing your iPhone with your computer is simple: connect the cable that came with your iPhone to a USB port on your computer and to Lightning on the bottom of your iPhone. (You can also sync over Wi-Fi if you want.) Launch iTunes.

How to cast to roku

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I connect my iPhone to my computer wirelessly?

Tip. iPhone automatically connects to the computer wirelessly when iTunes is running on the computer and iPhone is connected to a power source. Launch the Settings app, click General, then iTunes WiFi Sync, and then click Sync Now to manually enable wireless connection to your PC and sync iTunes.

How do I link my iPhone to my computer?

1 Start by connecting your iPhone to your computer using the USB cable that came with your iPhone. When you connect your iPhone to your computer, iTunes should launch automatically. If not, you probably connected the cable to a USB port on your keyboard, monitor, or hub.

how to connect iphone to roku tv