How to clear other storage on iphone

How to clear other storage on iphone

How to free up storage on iPhone?

• Download and launch Gemini Photos. It will automatically start scanning your library.
  • Go to Notes, Blur and Screenshots. Here you can see screenshots, text photos and other unnecessary items.
  • Tap Delete all.
  • It's too similar. Such series of photos will be grouped and included in the final list, in each of which the best photo will be left.
  • View the set, select more photos if necessary, and click Move to Trash to delete the selected photos.
  • When you're done browsing similar sets of photos, click Empty Trash.
  • Search for duplicates, videos and more to sort the rest of your photo library.
  • Finally, go to the Photos app and scroll down to Recently Deleted.
  • Tap Select and then tap Delete all.

How can I access my iPhone internal storage?

• Connect your device to your computer.
  • Select your device in Finder or iTunes. You will see a bar indicating how much space your content is taking up, broken down by content type.
  • Hover over the dashboard to see how much space each content type takes up.

How to free up space on your iPhone?

• Stop saving text messages forever. By default, your iPhone saves all sent and received text messages forever. It's handy when you need it.
  • Do not save duplicate photos.
  • Stop the flow of photos.
  • Clear your browser's cache.
  • Delete downloaded music.

How do you turn off iCloud storage on an iPhone?

Open the Settings app on the iCloud page to access the storage options. To completely clear your iCloud data, click Remove Account. Otherwise, disable the slider for each item you want to disable, for example: B. Email or Contacts. Tap Documents & Data to see third-party apps in the list.

How to regain storage space on iPhone?

• First, download and install the iMyFone software on your PC/Mac and open the application, then connect your iPhone to your computer.
  • Go to the "Free up space" tab and click "Quick Scan" to check the space on your iPhone.
  • Select the file type (photos or large files) you want to export and click the "Delete" button.

How to make more storage on iPhone?

• Check your consumption. First, find out what takes up the most space on your phone. You may experience unexpected storage issues.
  • Be careful with internal app downloads. The numbers you see in the Storage Manager section include the amount of usage for the application itself, combined with the data it contains.
  • Delete these unused games. Many game apps are small, but some can take up more than 1 GB of memory due to 3D graphics. Oregon
  • Delete old podcasts and videos. Are you really going to listen to them? Ok I wouldn't judge you but

How do you free up space on an iPhone?

You have to manually enter each conversation and then long press a photo or video. In the menu pane that appears, click More, select each photo (you may need to scroll up to access all older photos), then click the trash can icon in the lower-left corner.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to get more storage on iPhone?

• Go to Settings > > iCloud > Manage Storage or iCloud Storage.
  • Click on 'Buy additional space' or 'Change rate plan'.
  • Choose a subscription.
  • Click Buy and follow the on-screen instructions.

Iphone storage other category

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you clear iPhone storage?

• Download and launch Gemini Photos. It will automatically start scanning your library.
  • Go to Notes, Blur and Screenshots. Here you can see screenshots, text photos and other unnecessary items. All photos ahead
  • Tap Delete all.
  • It's too similar. Such series of photos will be grouped and included in the final list, in each of which the best photo will be left.
  • Browse the set, select more photos if necessary, and click Move to Trash to move the selected photos to Trash.
  • When you're done browsing similar sets of photos, click Empty Trash.

How do you free space on iPhone?

Over time, it can take up a significant amount of space on your devices. To free up space on your iPhone/iPad, follow these steps: Go to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data > Clear History and Data on your iPhone/iPad to free up space.

How to free up space on your iphone 7

While Apple doesn't tell you how to free up space on your iPhone, testing shows that if you have less than 500MB of free space, it will slow down. What takes up so much space on your iPhone? The first step to get more free space on your phone is to figure out what is taking up all your storage space.

How do you clear space on iPhone?

Free up space on your iPhone without deleting photos 1. Try renting a movie with a large file size 2. Delete unnecessary or unused storage applications 3. Delete old text messages 4. Stop using My Photo Stream. 5. Do not save both photos when HDR mode is enabled. 6. Clear the browser cache. 7. Turn off automatic application updates.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to free up storage on iphone 7

You can free up more space on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus by deleting documents and data to free up more space. iPhone documents and data is a collection of things (including stock apps, third-party apps, cached data, and even iCloud documents).

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you free up memory on an iPhone?

To free up space, unlock your phone and press and hold the power button until you see a drop-down screen to turn the phone off. Instead of turning it off by sliding your finger across the screen or pressing the cancel button, press and hold the home button for a few seconds until you return to the home screen. Everything, the memory is empty.

:brown_circle: How to free up more storage on iPhone 5/5c/5S?

To free up space on your iPhone, you just need to connect your iPhone to your computer and launch the program. Enjoy high performance and save space on your devices with simple steps and less space. 2. Delete applications on iPhone. If you don't use apps, just delete them to free up space on your iPhone 5/5c/5s.

:brown_circle: How to free up more space on iPhone?

To free up space on your iPhone, you just need to connect your iPhone to your computer and launch the program. Enjoy high performance and save space on your devices with simple steps and less space.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Is there a way to save space on my iPhone 5?

Unfortunately, there is no magic bullet that can keep everything on your phone, freeing up space to install new files and apps on your iPhone 5.

How to fix app storage on iPhone is full?

Over time, the documents and data that the application occupies can grow larger than the application itself. On the home screen, tap Settings. On the settings screen, tap General. Then click on iPhone Storage. Touch an application that takes up a lot of storage space. Then click on "Uninstall App", go to the App Store and install the application again.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to free up storage on iphone se

Select 1. Click the Clean tab on the home interface of Umate Pro. Click on Junk Files and then click the Quick Scan button. Umate Pro scans and displays a list of junk files that can be deleted from your iPhone. Click Clean to start the cleaning process. Temporary files can take up a lot of space.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I get more storage space on my iPhone?

On the settings screen, tap General. Then click on iPhone Storage. On this screen, you will see a list of all the apps on your iPhone and the space used by each app. Touch an application that takes up a lot of storage space. Go to the App Store and install the app again.

Com samsung android incallui

How to free up space on iPhone using imyfone umate?

To do this, you need to use the 1Click Free Up Space function. Connect iPhone to Windows PC or Mac with USB cable and launch iMyFone Umate Pro Select 1. Click on the Clean tab on the home interface of Umate Pro Click on Junk Files and then click on the Quick Scan button.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to free up space on iPhone with Temp files?

Select the Temporary files option and click the Quick Scan button. After the scan is completed, click "Erase" and all temporary files will be removed from your iPhone. You can free up a lot of space on your iPhone by deleting or compressing large photos with Umate Pro. Select 1 Tap "Free up space" and then tap "Photos".

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to free up storage on iphone 6

The best solution when you run out of space on iPhone 6 is to transfer files to another device, preferably a computer. This can be done using FoneDog Phone Transfer. It is a tool that can move data between different types of devices such as iOS, Android and computers.

:brown_circle: How to free up storage on iphone 11

Let's see how to free up space in iOS 11. 1. Update to iOS 11. First, make sure you are running iOS 11 or later on your iPhone or iPad. Go to Settings > General > Software Update. Your device will notify you that the latest software has been installed or provide you with an option to download the latest update. 2. Calculate your memory.

What should you do when you run out of space on iPhone?

If you're running out of storage space, the first thing you need to do is look for apps you can uninstall. You can do this manually by going to Settings > General > iPhone Storage (iPad Storage on iPad) and see which app is taking up the most space. In iOS 11, this whole process can be automated for you.

How to prevent iPhone storage from getting full again?

Prevent iPhone storage from filling up 1 Store your photos and videos elsewhere. Even after you remove the grease from your library, photos are probably still taking up a lot of space on your iPhone. 2 Turn off dual photography when shooting in HDR. 3 Stop saving messages forever. 4 Extra tip for cleaning iPhone storage.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to manually offload apps on iPhone 11?

You can do this manually by going to Settings > General > iPhone Storage (iPad Storage on iPad) and see which app is taking up the most space. In iOS 11, this whole process can be automated for you. At the top of the iPhone storage section, turn on automatic app download.

How to access all files on your iPhone?

Follow these steps on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 11 or later: Download and configure a third-party cloud app. Open the Files app. Click Post > Edit. Slide your finger on the screen to enable third-party applications that you want to use in the Files application. Click Finish.

:brown_circle: How to access iPhone files on PC?

• Turn on iCloud based on the files you want to access.
  • Open a browser on your Windows PC to visit it, then sign in with your Apple ID.
  • In the options, click the file that contains the files you want to open, photos, notes, or contacts.

:brown_circle: What is the storage of an iPhone?

Other storage categories on iPhone refer to the storage space used by iPhone, which consists of important system files, preferences, saved notes, messages and various other application files.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What does DCIM mean iPhone?

Any camera, be it a dedicated digital camera or a camera app on Android or iPhone, stores the captured photos in a DCIM folder. DCIM stands for Digital Camera Pictures. The DCIM file and layout are taken from the DCF standard created in 2003.

Where on my computer is the DCIM folder?

Open the DCIM folder on your PC: Turn on and unlock your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Use the cable that came with your device to connect it to your PC. When prompted, tap Trust this computer on your device. Open File Explorer on your PC and go to: Computer / / Internal Storage / DCIM. You should now see folders with all your photos.

How to free up space on ipad

What is DCIM folder iPhone?

What is DCIM folder on iPhone? The iPhone, like most other smartphones, stores the photos taken by the camera in a folder called DCIM. DCIM stands for Digital Camera Images. So, if you want to access photos from iPhone on your computer, you need to search for this folder.

How can i access my iphone internal storage from pc

Connect your iPhone to your computer. Each iPhone package contains a white USB cable with a long and a short plug. Connect the long plug to the bottom of the iPhone (on the bottom of the device) and the short plug to an available USB port on your computer.

How do I connect my iPhone to my PC?

1) Tap at the top of the browsing screen. If you don't see it, click Browse again. 2) Click on "Connect to server". 3) Enter your local hostname or network address, then click Connect. Tip. Once connected to a computer or file server, it will appear in the Recently Used Servers list on the Connect to Server screen. Tap Sound to connect to the current server.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I link my iPhone to my computer?

1 Start by connecting iPhone to your computer using the USB cable that came with your iPhone. iTunes should start automatically when you connect your iPhone to your computer. If not, you probably connected the cable to a USB port on your keyboard, monitor, or hub.

How to clear icloud storage

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to access an iPhone from the PC?

• Phase. Connect your iPhone to your computer. A white USB cable is included with every iPhone package.
  • Open iTunes. You can find the software in the Start menu (Windows) or in the Apple Dock.
  • In iTunes, click the iPhone image. You will find it in the column on the left,

Can you expand iPhone memory?

Drop down cases for iPhone. The easiest way to increase storage space on some iPhone models is to purchase a case with extra storage space. Mophie, which has a range of excellent and long-lasting batteries, offers the Space Pack, an iPhone case that extends battery life and storage space.

Where are photos stored in internal phone memory?

Photos and videos taken with the phone's camera are also stored in the DCIM/Camera folder, which by default is stored in the device's internal memory until you save them to the card. However, there are several scenarios or circumstances that lead to deletion or loss of photos from Android phone's internal storage.

How can i access my iphone internal storage not showing on computer

In general, you don't want the iPhone's internal storage to show up in Windows. If there is a non-blank tape in the device, this must also be indicated separately in Windows Explorer. You should be able to copy and delete them, but not write to them. Check out IFunbox for a free tool that provides access to the file system on a device. Keep in mind that if you make a mistake with this, you could damage your data and your device.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I view the internal storage of an iPhone?

In general, you don't want the iPhone's internal storage to show up in Windows. If there is a non-blank tape in the device, this must also be indicated separately in Windows Explorer. You should be able to copy and delete them, but not write to them. Check out IFunbox for a free tool that provides access to the file system on a device.

Why is my iPhone internal storage showing empty on computer?

If your iPhone's internal storage on your computer is empty, it could be due to an authorization issue on your computer. For iPhone security, you need to give your computer permission to access iPhone. So you can see below how to get permission.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Can a trusted PC get access to an iPhone's internal storage?

Only then can the trusted computer access the internal storage of the iPhone or iPad and display the photos and videos on the device. If your iPhone is unlocked, you will see this folder is empty when you click on the DCIM folder.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why is my iPhone DCIM folder not showing up on Windows 10?

If you still can't see the DCIM folder on your iPhone despite the above methods, you can try removing the drive from your phone. If the computer does not recognize the drivers, your phone's internal memory may not be visible. To do this, follow these steps: Go to Device Manager and expand the Portable Devices option.

Clear icloud storage

Can I Sync my iPhone photos with Windows?

Transfer Photos from iPhone to Windows 10 PC Import Photos from iPhone to Windows 10 Using iTunes People first think of iTunes when they talk about transferring files between iOS devices and a computer. Transfer photos to Windows Explorer. Connect iPhone to Windows 10 computer > Allow access to photos and videos. Sync photos with iCloud Photos.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How can i access my iphone internal storage won t work for uploading

From the home screen, tap "Settings". 2. Go to General. 3. Under General Settings, find iPhone Storage (iOS 11) or iCloud Storage & Usage (iOS 10 and earlier).

How to fix internal storage empty when plugging iPhone into PC?

You can still view photos on your Apple device, but they won't be saved on your Apple device. Every time you open an image or play a video, it is immediately downloaded from iCloud. Maybe this is one of the reasons why the internal storage seems to be empty when connecting iPhone to PC. To fix this issue, go to Settings > iCloud > Photos.

How do I increase the storage on my iPhone?

To increase your iPhone's storage space and continue taking photos or downloading applications, follow these steps: Settings from the Home screen. general. In the general settings, find iPhone Storage (iOS 11) or iCloud Storage and Usage (iOS 10 and earlier).

:brown_circle: How to free up space on your iphone when storage is critically low

If you're running out of space, go to the App Store and download an app that's taking up more space than your device has. You can try the same with any of them by downloading an HD movie from iTunes. When you do this, iOS will automatically attempt to clear its cache and junk files to free up space for the app.

:brown_circle: How to increase storage in my iPhone?

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > > iCloud > Manage Storage or iCloud Storage. Click on 'Buy additional space' or 'Change rate plan'. Choose a subscription. Click Buy and follow the on-screen instructions.

How do you clear up space on a Mac?

To free up space, you need to: Find and analyze which files and partitions are taking up all your space. Delete all apps, files and folders on your Mac manually or with apps. You can also move them to the cloud or to an external hard drive.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How can I free up space on my MacBook?

Go to the Apple logo in the top left corner of the screen. Click About This Mac Click the "Storage" tab. This tab shows the total available free space compared to the total capacity of the hard drive.

How to free up disk space on a Mac?

• Optimize disk space with built-in tools No matter how much free space you have, you can always use more.
  • Remove unused apps and leftovers There are several ways to remove unused apps on macOS.
  • Find and remove duplicate files. If your Mac is running out of space, find and delete duplicate files. Why is your reader full of duplicates?
  • Emptying the Trash Automatically In general, you need to empty the Trash manually. However, you can automate this process.
  • Clearing the browser cache. If you use the internet a lot, most likely your Mac has temporary files on the drive called a browser cache.
  • Delete unused language files. Your Mac supports over 180 languages.
  • Clean your desk. Reports, screenshots, images, and other files from the past month are scattered across the desktop.
  • Remove attachments and junk e-mail. You have a stressful social and professional life, which certainly involves a lot of email.
  • Deleting Old iOS Backups Backing up your iPhone and iPad is an important part of protecting your privacy and is simply good practice.
  • Empty the download folder

How to clear space on your Mac?

• Music, movies and other media files can take up a lot of space.
  • Delete other files you no longer need by moving them to the trash and then emptying them.
  • Move files to an external storage device.
  • Compress files.
  • Remove Spam: In the Mail app, choose Mailbox > Remove Spam.

What is the best way to free up space on a hard drive?

To free up space on your hard drive: select Start → Control Panel → System and Security, then click "Free up space" under Administrative Tools. Select the disk you want to clean from the drop-down list and click OK. Select additional files to remove from the list by clicking next to them. Click OK. Click the Close button.

:brown_circle: How much space should I leave free on the hard drive?

Usually you will see a recommendation to leave 15-20% free disk space. This is because Windows Defragmenter typically requires at least 15% free disk space.

:brown_circle: How much free space does Windows need on a hard drive?

If you add more storage, make sure you allocate enough backup storage to cover the new capacity. It's a good idea to have free space well above the 15% minimum. The minimum will only allow your Mac to run, run, and run one or two basic applications.

How much free space is left on my hard drive?

For example, if the hard drive shown has a total capacity of GB, moving the comma one space to the left will convert it to GB, meaning you should not lose free space lower than that on that device.

How to free up space on your iphone with icloud

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > > iCloud > Manage Storage or iCloud Storage. Click on 'Buy additional space' or 'Change rate plan'. Choose a subscription. Click Buy and follow the on-screen instructions.

How do you set up iCloud on your computer?

Follow these steps to set up iCloud: On the Home screen, tap the Settings icon. Tap iCloud. Click Account. Set up your Apple ID and password. Set up an iCloud storage plan. You automatically get 5 GB of iCloud storage for free. Click the Finish button. You go back to iCloud settings. Configure the options for your iCloud email account.

Ios 13.6

:brown_circle: How do I access my iCloud from a PC?

Yes, there are two ways to access iCloud on PC. Download iCloud to your computer, download it now. You can manage iCloud, but you don't have proper access to it. Go to iCloud in a web browser and sign in with your Apple ID. You can access Photos, iWork, Settings, FindMyiPhone and more.

What is the storage limit on iCloud?

By default, all iCloud accounts have 5 GB of storage. Music, photos, apps, and books are exempt from this 5 GB limit. Only movies (photos not included in Photo Stream), email, documents, account information, settings, and app data are counted within 5 GB.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to free up space on iPhone storage?

Instead of going through all these tedious steps, you can use iMyFone Umate Pro, the best iPhone cleaner, to free up space on your iPhone. It is fully compatible with iOS 14. Free cleaning of all unnecessary files: cache, corrupted files, crash logs, etc.

How do I check what takes up space on my iPhone?

Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage to check what is taking up space on your iPhone. Above you can see how much space you have used and how much is available to you. Below is a list of your apps, arranged by their required free space.

Cleaning app

How much space does the iPhone 5 take up?

The iPhone 5 comes in 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB models, but since many apps and videos can easily be as low as 1GB, you'll run out of space quickly. So you probably don't have any more space.

How to free up storage space on iPhone?

• Add recommendations. Check for recommendations in the iPhone storage menu and enable them.
  • Remove large, unused apps.
  • Download great apps.
  • Delete downloaded music.
  • Delete old podcasts.
  • Store photos in the cloud.
  • Turn off photo transfer.
  • Only shoot HDR quality photos.
  • Delete the content stored in the messages.
  • Delete messages automatically.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you shut off iCloud?

Turn off iCloud Photos Everywhere: On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > > iCloud > Manage Storage > Photos, then tap Turn Off & Delete. On your Mac, go to Apple menu > System Preferences > iCloud.

How do I disable iCloud?

Select the specific iCloud options you want to disable by pressing the switch next to each option in the off position. Tap Storage & Backup and then toggle the iCloud Backup option to Off. Disabling all features will disable iCloud on your device without deleting your iCloud account.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I remove iCloud from an iPhone?

Uninstall the iCloud Drive app. Look for the iCloud Drive app. This is a white app that contains an image of a blue cloud. Long press the iCloud Drive app. Do this until all the apps on the screen start to vibrate. Press. It's in the top left corner of the app. Click Delete. The iCloud Drive app has been removed from your iPhone.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you sign out of iCloud?

Yes, you can sign out of iCloud. Go to the Apple menu in the top left corner of your screen and choose System Preferences. Then select iCloud Control Panel in System Preferences and click Sign Out. Contacts, calendar, etc. iCloud will be removed from your Mac after you sign out.

How do you turn off icloud storage on an iphone 6 phone

Go to Settings and click on iCloud. Scroll down on your phone screen > tap Sign Out. Then click Delete from my iPhone. Then you need to select the data that you want to save a copy of on this iPhone. Enter your Apple ID and click Deactivate to confirm.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you turn on iCloud?

Step 1 : Turn on your iPhone and tap the settings icon.
Step 2 : With the Settings app open, scroll down to find iCloud. When you see the iCloud option, click on it.
Step 3 : Scroll to Save and press.
Step 4 : Click the button to the right of iCloud Backup.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to disable iCloud storage?

• Go to Settings > > iCloud > Manage Storage or iCloud Storage.
  • Click on "Change rate plan".
  • Tap Downgrade Options and enter your Apple ID password.
  • Choose another subscription.
  • Click Finish.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I disable iCloud on my iPhone?

Turning off iCloud Music Library will remove all cloud music from your device, including downloaded files from Apple Music. Go to iPhone Settings. Click on 'Music'. Slide the iCloud Music Library switch to OFF. NOTE. You can only view and turn off iCloud Music Library if you are already a member of Apple Music or iTunes Match.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to take iCloud off of my iPhone?

How do I turn off iCloud in my iPhone's touch settings? Tap iCloud. Tap Sign Out. In the pop-up window, click Delete from my iPhone. Select the data you want to save a copy of on your iPhone.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I sign out of iCloud on my iPhone?

It only takes a few steps to sign out of iCloud on your iPhone. Just go to Settings, then iCloud and scroll down the screen. There you can choose to log out. This will remove the iCloud account from your iPhone, but not from other devices.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I log out of iCloud on my Mac?

Yes, you can sign out of iCloud. Go to the Apple menu in the top left corner of your screen and choose System Preferences. Then select iCloud Control Panel in System Preferences and click Sign Out. Contacts, calendar, etc. iCloud will be removed from your Mac after you sign out. In the folder: Mac, System Preferences, iCloud.

How do I open iCloud on Mac?

If yes, then follow these simple steps to set up iCloud on Mac.
Step 1 : Open System Preferences from Apple menu
Step 2 : Under "Network", select "iCloud".
Step 3 - Enter your Apple ID or create a new one if you don't already have one.
Step 4 : Select the apps and items you want to sync with iCloud.

Can I back up my Mac to iCloud?

First, you'll need to set up Back to My Mac on each Mac you want to use: Choose Apple () menu > System Preferences, then click iCloud. If you're not already signed in to iCloud, enter the Apple ID you use with iCloud and click Sign In. Select Back to My Mac. Follow the installation instructions next to Back to My Mac.

How do I uninstall iCloud on the iPad?

• On your iPhone, tap the Settings menu.
  • Tap iCloud.
  • Scroll down to find "Delete Account" or "Sign Out" and click on it.
  • Finally, click Delete or Sign Out to ensure that the iCloud account has been removed.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I open iCloud on my iPad?

Sync with iCloud to iPhone or iPad. Open Settings". Touch your Apple ID. Touch iCloud. Select the types of data you want to store in iCloud. Click Photos. Touch iCloud. Scroll down and touch Keychain Access. Slide the iCloud Keychain switch to the On- position (right) Touch iCloud Scroll down and tap Find iPhone.

How do you turn off iCloud?

Disable/Delete iCloud Backups on Mac First, go to Apple menu and choose System Preferences. Then go to iCloud. Go to the "Manage" section and click on "Backups". Select the backup and click the Delete button. At the end of this process, your device will automatically disable the backup.

How to clear other storage on iphone 8 plus

Clear the application cache on Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus 1 Touch Settings and then General 2 Touch iPhone Storage. 3 Now you can see the list of your applications. 4 Touch Download app to free up space and clear cache.

How to clear the other storage on iPhone and iPad?

Clear other storage space on iPhone and iPad 1. Clear Safari cache 2. Reduce transmission if you can 3. Clear old iMessage and email data 4. Uninstall and reinstall some apps 5. Backup your iPhone and restart it.

Allow cookies on iphone

How do I change the storage size on my iPhone?

In Settings > General > iPhone Storage, tap an app from the list above. Often this is a social media app like Facebook or Snapchat, a messaging app, or a content app like YouTube or Spotify.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What is other storage on an iPhone?

Most applications store data categorized as applications, but some caches are categorized like others. For example, if the Podcasts application is taking up more than a few gigabytes of disk space, it is probably full of cached data. If you delete the app and download it again, you can clean up other storage space on your iPhone.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to clear other storage on iphone without syncing to itunes

Tap Settings > General > iPhone Storage. Scroll through the list of apps and click Safari. Scroll down and tap Clear all website data. 2. Reduce transmission if you can. Streaming a lot of music and videos is another possible reason why your iPhone's other storage is spiraling out of control.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to remove 'other' on iPhone to free space?

How to delete "Others" on iPhone to free up space. 1 1. Clear your Safari history and data. The first response to clearing other storage space on iPhone is to clear Safari history and data. This causes the entire cache of the second second application to be cleared from other applications. 3 3. Remove large accessories. 4 4. Update your iPhone. 5 5. Backup, Delete and Restore.

My phone history

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to free up storage on iOS devices?

Download Application: By downloading applications to your iOS device, you can free up space used by the application when storing data. And if you reinstall the application, you can recover its data. Delete App - Choose whether you want to delete not just the app, but all of its data.

how to clear other storage on iphone