How to clear icloud

How to clear icloud

How do you clean your iCloud? Go to Settings > > iCloud. If you're using iOS 11, tap Manage Storage > Backup. If you're using iOS, tap iCloud Storage > Manage Storage. Tap the name of the device you are using. Under Select what data to back up, clear the check box for any apps you don't want to back up. Select Disable and Remove.

How to deactivate iCloud?

• Choose Apple menu  > System Preferences, then click Apple ID. When you use
  • Click iCloud.
  • Activate or deactivate each function.

How do you erase data from iCloud?

To do this, go to Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage. Under BACKUP, tap your device name and tap Delete backup. Click "Deactivate and Remove" to confirm. All backup data on this iPhone will be removed from iCloud.

How to restore from iCloud?

1) On an iOS or iPadOS device, go to Settings > General > Software Update. If a newer version of iOS or iPadOS is available, follow the onscreen instructions to download and install it. 2) Make sure you have the latest backup to restore. Go to Settings > > iCloud > Manage Storage > Backups.

How to clear icloud storage

How to clear your iCloud?

• Download and delete photos from iCloud. Photos usually take up a lot of storage space on iCloud.
  • Extract and delete old iCloud backups. For information about iCloud backups, go to Settings > Apple ID > iCloud > Manage Storage > Backup.
  • Delete files from iCloud Drive.
  • Empty your mailbox.

Do I really need iCloud?

it's a convenience, not a necessity. As you get used to your device, it may feel different, but you can still activate it. When you turn on iCloud, you can also find iPad and turn on Activation Lock. These are two useful services in case your phone is lost or stolen. Incidentally, iCloud does not store apps.

How to turn off iCloud?

1) Go to Settings > . 2) Scroll down and click Sign Out. 3) Enter your Apple ID password and click Deactivate. 4) Check the data you want to keep a copy of on your device. 5) Click on "Exit". 6) Click Sign Out again to confirm that you want to sign out of iCloud.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I backup my iCloud?

Back up with iCloud: Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network. Tap Settings > and then tap iCloud. If you're using iOS or an earlier version, go to Settings, scroll down and tap iCloud. Scroll down and tap iCloud Backup. If you're using iOS or an earlier version, tap Backup.

Clear icloud storage

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you clean your icloud storage

Once you've reached your iCloud storage limit, there are three ways to back up your device: Disable iCloud Backup and back up to your computer using iTunes Pay for additional iCloud storage. Delete some data from your device to save money. Reduce iCloud data backups.

How do I Delete my iCloud storage?

Below you will find detailed instructions. Go to Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage. Touch the application for which you want to delete documents and data stored in iCloud. Click Remove All and click Remove All again to confirm.

How to free up iCloud storage?

• iCloud Backup Manager
  • Reduce the size of your iCloud Photos
  • Delete folders or files in iCloud Drive
  • Delete texts and attachments in messages
  • Delete messages and manage email
  • Delete Voice Notes

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to clean out your iCloud storage?

• Tap the iCloud Drive app.
  • Select the files you want to delete and then click Recycle Bin.
  • Open the iCloud Drive folder and click Recently Deleted.
  • Select the folders or files you want to delete.
  • Click Delete.

Clear other storage on iphone

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you delete iCloud from your computer?

Method 1. Delete iCloud Photos from Computer via
Step 1. Sign in and sign in to your iCloud account.
Step 3. Select the photo you want to delete and click the "Delete" tab in the top right corner.
Step 1. Download AnyTrans for free and run it on your computer.

How do I disable iCloud from my PC?

Open the Windows search box, enter the settings and select 'Trusted Windows Store app'. Click System. Click Notifications & Actions. Scroll down to see notifications for these apps. Find iCloud and turn it off.

How do you stop iCloud?

Turn off iCloud on Mac To access iCloud preferences in Mac OS X, open the Apple menu, click System Preferences, then click iCloud. Uncheck the boxes next to each item you want to disable. Click Sign Out to completely stop using iCloud.

How to deactivate icloud account

In the sidebar menu, click Unlock iCloud.
Step #3 .Now in the next step, enter the iPhone model and IMEI number of the iPhone you want to unlock the iCloud account for. If you don't know how to get it, call *#06# to get your IMEI number.

How to Manage iCloud Storage

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I permanently delete my iCloud account?

Step 1 .Go to your device settings, scroll down, find iCloud and tap on it.
Step 2 .Click iCloud to open it.
Step 3. Scroll down until you find Delete Account and click on it.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I temporarily deactivate my account?

Click the settings icon in the top right corner and select Edit Profile. Select "Temporarily disable my account" from this list. You will be asked for a password and a reason to deactivate your account. Click on "Temporarily deactivate account" and you're done.

How to delete data from an iCloud account?

• Go to the Files app and click Browse.
  • Under Locations, tap iCloud Drive > Select.
  • Select the files you want to delete and then touch .
  • Choose Places > Recently Deleted > Select.
  • Select the files you want to delete.
  • Click Delete.

How do I access my iCloud?

1) Go to the iCloud website. Visit it from any browser, including Windows computers or Chromebooks. 2) Enter your Apple ID and password. To access your iCloud data, you need to sign in to your account. 3) It's to the right of the password field. If you have two-factor authentication enabled, click or tap Sign in on another device and enter your 6-digit verification code. 4) Access to your data. The iCloud web applications give you access to any data you have stored or synced with iCloud, including saved messages, contacts, and 5) Touch Photos. It allows you to view, download or delete photos placed on your iCloud devices. 6) Click iCloud Drive. This will open your iCloud Drive interface, which is used for uploading and downloading documents and files. 7) Click on Contacts. These are the contacts you have synced from your devices. 8) Click on Calendar. Events and appointments that you add to the Calendar app on the synced device appear here. 9) Click Find iPhone. Once you activate Find My, this service and app can be used to locate your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and even AirPods.

How do I enable iCloud on my PC?

To enable iCloud Photo Sharing on your PC, open the Start menu on your PC and navigate to the iCloud folder. Open the iCloud app. In the window that appears, click the "Options" button next to the "Photos" field. Check the iCloud Photo Sharing box to enable this option.

How do you log on to iCloud?

You can only connect through a computer. You can also access Settings / iCloud / Storage and Backup / Storage from your iPhone or iPad. Then select your device. Then scroll down to select Show all apps and then uncheck the boxes for the apps you want to remove from the backup.

How do you set up iCloud on your computer?

Follow these steps to set up iCloud: On the Home screen, tap the Settings icon. Tap iCloud. Click Account. Set up your Apple ID and password. Set up an iCloud storage plan. You automatically get 5 GB of iCloud storage for free. Click the Finish button. You go back to iCloud settings. Configure the options for your iCloud email account.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to deactivate icloud activation lock

And to convince the Apple team to unlock your iCloud account or remove the iCloud activation lock from your iPhone, you need to specify the purchase date and the first sale of the iDevice. Full list of names and purchase price. The website, name and telephone number of the point of sale where the device was purchased. The total purchase price.

Iphone storage other category

How do I remove the iCloud lock?

Remove iCloud lock with the official tool
Step 1 - Click here to visit the official website of iCloud Removal Tool.
Step 2 : Open the online application and fill in the blanks with the required information. Click Confirm.
Step 3 : Please wait while your request is being processed.

How do you bypass an Activation Lock?

These steps will allow you to bypass the activation lock permanently.
Step 1. Select Menu > Applications > Crash. After that, the device will reboot.
Step 2. When your iOS device has rebooted, select your language and country, press the Home button and tap Advanced Wi-Fi Settings.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to remove Activation Lock?

• To go
  • Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
  • At the top, click All devices.
  • Select the device you want to remove from iCloud.
  • Click Remove from account.

How to deactivate icloud without password

Here is a step-by-step method to delete iCloud account completely without password:
Step 1 : First, open the Settings app and go to iCloud.
Step 2 : Touch your iCloud account.
Step 3 : Delete the existing password and enter a random password (random number).
Step 4 : Click Finish.

How to clean up icloud storage

How do I retrive my iCloud password?

How to use this to recover iCloud password:
Step 2 - Enter your Apple ID email address, then click the I forgot your Apple ID link.
Step 3 : Then click the "Next" button in the right corner.
Step 4 : Enter the provided recovery key and select "Next" in the top right corner.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to recover forgot iCloud password?

• Go to Apple menu > System Preferences and then click on iCloud.
  • Select "Account Details".
  • If you are prompted for your Apple ID password, click Forgot your Apple ID or password and follow the onscreen instructions?
  • Click Security > Reset Password. Before you can reset your Apple ID password, you must enter the password you used to unlock your Mac.

What can I do if I Forgot my iCloud ID?

If you need to delete your iCloud account information and you don't know your iCloud ID password, follow these instructions to reset your password: Open Safari and enter "Click Reset Password". Enter your Apple ID and click Next. There are three ways to verify your identity with Apple.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you sign out of iCloud?

Yes, you can sign out of iCloud. Go to the Apple menu in the top left corner of your screen and choose System Preferences. Then select iCloud Control Panel in System Preferences and click Sign Out. Contacts, calendar, etc. iCloud will be removed from your Mac after you sign out.

:brown_circle: How do you remove storage from iCloud?

Go to Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage. In the "Documents and Data" section, click "Show All". Touch the application for which you want to delete documents and data stored in iCloud. Then click the "Change" button in the top right corner. Click Remove All and click Remove All again to confirm.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I retrieve data from iCloud?

Steps to recover data from iCloud with iMyFone DBack.
Step 1 First of all, download and install iMyFone Dback on your system. Open the program, click the "Recover from iCloud Backup" tab, click the "Start" button, and then select the iCloud backup file you want to recover data from.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How can I recover data from iCloud backup?

After scanning the iCloud contents, you can see almost all the data in the iCloud backup file, such as contacts, text messages, photos, videos, etc. If you want to restore all data at once, click the "Recover" button to restore all data backed up from iCloud copies and save them to your computer in one click.

What is the fastest way to erase/wipe hard drive?

Fill sector with zero - Overwrites the hard drive with zero. It's safe and fast. Fill sectors with random data - Write random data to the hard drive to clean the hard drive. DoD - This is a software data cleaning method that rewrites the drive in 3 steps: zeros, ones. Gutmann: It takes 35 steps to erase the hard drive.

Cancel icloud storage

How do you completely erase a hard drive?

By far the easiest way to completely erase data from a hard drive is to use free data destruction software, also known as hard drive erasing software or hard drive erasing software.

:brown_circle: How do you delete information on a hard drive?

Open the My Computer folder and look for the external hard drive icon. Right-click the icon and select "Format" from the drop-down menu to reformat the drive. This will erase all data on the drive. This is a faster option for deleting files from your hard drive if you want to erase everything on it.

How do I permanently delete files from my hard disk?

To delete files, right-click on a file or folder and select Delete from the drop-down menu. Click Yes to confirm the deletion. You can also click the file or folder icon and drag it to the trash can on your desktop. Keep deleting files until you have deleted all unnecessary files from the external hard drive.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you erase data from icloud backup

Disable/Delete iCloud Backups on Mac First, go to Apple menu and choose System Preferences. Then go to iCloud. Go to the "Manage" section and click on "Backups". Select the backup and click the Delete button. At the end of this process, your device will automatically disable the backup.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you backup your computer to iCloud?

Steps to Backup iCloud Data with iMyFone DBack
Step 1 : Download and install the program on your computer.
Step 2 : Sign in to iCloud and then select the backup file you want to copy content from.
Step 3 : On the results page, select the data you want to copy and then click "Recover" to copy the data to your computer.

How do you remove items from iCloud?

Remove some items from your iCloud backup and keep the storage space. Go to Settings > iCloud > Manage Storage. In the "Backups" section, click to back up your device. On the next screen, uncheck the option for items you don't want to back up to iCloud.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to remove items from iCloud storage?

• Just install iMyFone Umate Pro on your computer. Try it for free Try it for free.
  • Connect your iPod, iPhone or other iOS device to your PC with a cable.
  • Select "Clear private data" to scan your device.
  • The scan analysis is displayed. Wait for it to finish.
  • Click on the item you want to delete. Click Clear Now.

How do I delete photos from my iCloud library?

Step 1. Open photos on your iPhone or iPad.
Step 2. Click Select to select the photos you want to delete, then click Delete.
Step 3. Activate iCloud Photo Library on your iOS device. The photos you selected will be removed from your iCloud Photo Library and from all your devices using the same iCloud.

How to cancel icloud storage

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you erase data from icloud photos

Open iCloud for Windows on your Windows PC. Choose iCloud Photos from the Start menu. In the iCloud Control Panel, choose Photos from the Start menu. Double-click My Photo Stream. Select the photos you want to delete. Right click on the photos and select the Delete option.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I retrieve my photos from iCloud?

To find the photos you want to recover, you need to browse the photos first. Go to the photos section, you will see all the photos in your iCloud backup. Double click on the photo you want to recover to view the photo in a larger size. To recover a photo, select it.

How to remove photos from iCloud quickly?

• Sign in and sign in with your Apple ID and password.
  • Click Photos.
  • You will see all the photos and videos stored in your iCloud. Select the one you want to delete and click the trash can icon.
  • You can also sometimes delete photos. Select a time and press Select (1).

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How can I remove photos from

You can also quickly delete photos from iCloud on your computer, all you need to do is sign in with your Apple ID, then: Click Photos > Select Photos from the top right menu bar > select the photos you want to delete.. from iCloud > click Delete.

How much is icloud storage

How do you erase data from icloud memory

Here's how to delete files or documents from iCloud.
Step 1 : Open the Settings app on your iPad, iPhone, or other iOS device.
Step 2 : Scroll down and click iCloud.
Step 3 : Now select Storage.
Step 4 : Click on "Manage Storage".

How to delete data from iCloud backups?

Many backups stored in iCloud may not be required. Sometimes there are even duplicate backups, as iCloud uses the device ID to store the backup. In this case, it is important to delete this data from iCloud. To do this, go to Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to recover deleted files from iCloud on iPad?

Step 1 : Open the Settings app on your iPad, iPhone, or other iOS device.
Step 2 : Scroll down and click iCloud.
Step 3 : Now select Storage.
Step 4 : Click on "Manage Storage".
Step 5 : Some applications are displayed. Click on the application where you saved your iCloud data.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to free up iCloud storage on iPhone?

You can also delete files you have stored in iCloud Drive to free up iCloud storage space. Choose Settings > Apple ID > iCloud > Manage Storage > iCloud Drive. You will see all the files stored in iCloud Drive.

How do I retrieve documents from iCloud?

How to Recover Files from iCloud Step by Step Guide
Step 1 : Go to the page and sign in with the Apple ID you use with iCloud Drive.
Step 2 : Click the "Settings" button.
Step 3 : Click here, "Data and Security".
Step 4 : When you find the file you want, select it and select "Recover File".

How to restore from icloud backup iphone 6

To restore iPhone from iCloud, on a custom iPhone you can: Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. The iPhone will reboot. Follow the setup wizard instructions to set up your iPhone. When the Apps & Data screen appears, select the option Restore from iCloud Backup.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to restore data from iCloud backup?

1) On an iOS or iPadOS device, go to Settings > General > Software Update. If a newer version of iOS or iPadOS is available, follow the onscreen instructions to download and install it. 2) Make sure you have the latest backup to restore. Go to Settings > > iCloud > Manage Storage > Backup. Then tap the device listed in the "Backups to" section.

How do I restore contacts from iCloud to my iPhone?

If you want to recover contacts from iCloud, you can simply try the following workflow I described: Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad. Tap iCloud. Check the "Contacts" option - if it is already checked, uncheck it and then turn it back on to start a new download. When asked what to do with existing contacts, select the Delete option.

How to clear other storage on iphone

How do I set up my iCloud backup?

To back up to iCloud, first set up an iCloud account and then tap Settings on the home screen. Touch iCloud and then touch Storage & Backup. In the window that appears, tap the Activate switch. On off. iCloud Backup to enable automatic backups. To create a manual backup, click "Back Up Now".

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to restore from itunes

Enable the iCloud backup option. You can only recover data from iCloud backup after reset all settings and are in iOS settings view. When prompted with the options Set up as new iPhone, Restore from iCloud Backup, or Restore from iTunes Backup, click Restore from iCloud Backup (Figure B).

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you reset your phone on iTunes?

Follow these steps to reset your device (also called "restore"): Connect iPhone to your computer with a cable. Launch iTunes on your computer. When iTunes recognizes your device, click the device icon and select the Summary tab. Click the "Restore iPhone." button. Click "Restore" and iTunes will start restoring your device.

How do I recover my iPhone from iTunes?

Connect your phone to your computer, open iTunes, select the "Restore from Backup" option from the iPhone menu and select the correct restore date to restore your music from your PC backup. To restore an iCloud backup, go to the iPhone Settings app and select General.

:brown_circle: How do you recover data from iTunes?

Start restoring data from iTunes backup. Select all the files you want to recover and click the "Recover" button. A window will appear where you can specify the folder for the recovered data. Rename the folder and click Save. You are done! All your lost/deleted files will be recovered from the backup created by iTunes.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to restore from icloud to new phone

It may take over an hour to restore from iCloud, but you should be able to use your phone within 15-20 minutes. During the remaining time, you may have to wait for the app downloads to complete.

:brown_circle: How to setup a new iPhone from an iCloud backup?

How to set up a new iPhone with iCloud backup. Once you turn on your new device, you will be presented with a greeting screen. To connect to a Wi-Fi network, you must complete the initial setup, which can be requested by pressing the Start button. When you go to the Apps & Data screen, you will be presented with the data recovery options.

How to restore contacts from icloud

Recover deleted iCloud contacts from iCloud backup. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase all content and settings from the device you want to restore. When you're done and the setup wizard launches, select "Restore from iCloud Backup" and enter your iCloud account and password.

How do I retrieve contacts from iCloud?

Then follow these steps to recover contacts from iCloud.
Step 1. Download and install PhoneRescue for iOS on your computer > Click on Recover from iCloud and click Next to open iCloud.
Step 3. Preview and select the contacts you want to recover > Click the "Recover" button to restore the contacts back to your computer.

How do you delete contacts from iCloud?

ATTENTION! If you delete a contact, it will be removed from all devices that have iCloud Contacts turned on. Delete a contact completely: Select a contact from the All contacts list, press the Delete key, and then click Delete. Remove a contact from a group: Click the group on the left, select the contact and press the Delete key.

How do I restore my contacts from the cloud?

All you need is a computer, your Apple ID and password, and some time. Go to the page and sign in with the above Apple ID and password. After logging in, click on the Settings icon. Scroll down to the "Advanced" section and click "Restore Contacts." A list of previously created files is displayed.

How do you turn off iCloud backup on an iPhone?

Disable/Delete iCloud Backup on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch Go to Settings and select General. Then go to Storage and iCloud. Tap the Manage Storage option under the iCloud option (but for iOS or later, you can access the iCloud option just below your profile).

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I manually backup my iPhone to iCloud?

Here's how to do it.
Step 1 : Open the Settings app on your iPhone and click on your Apple ID. Scroll down, find your device and tap it.
Step 2 : Scroll down to find iCloud backup and tap it.
Step 3 : Make sure iCloud Backup is turned on and then click Back Up Now to manually back up your device.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I restore iCloud contacts to my iPhone?

If you have already synced the contacts with iCloud, you can sign in with the same Apple ID on your iPhone to restore the contacts from iCloud. Just open the settings of your iPhone device, select iCloud and sign in to the iCloud account where your contacts are stored.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What is the easiest way to restore photos from iCloud?

• Download and run the FoneDog Toolkit and connect it to your computer. Download and run the software on your Mac or Windows computer.
  • Sign in to your iCloud account. Sign in to your iCloud account with your Apple ID and password.
  • Select the deleted photos you want to recover.
  • Recover deleted photos from iCloud backup file on your phone.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you transfer pictures from iCloud to computer?

Upload your photos and videos to iCloud Photo Library. You can upload your photos and videos from your computer to iCloud Photo Library by following these steps: Open an File Explorer window. In the Favorites section, click iCloud Photos. Click Upload photos and videos. Select the photos and videos you want to upload and click 'Open'.

How to erase pictures from iCloud?

1) In Photos, open an album or folder to select the photos or videos you want to delete, or double-click an individual photo or video. 2) Click the Remove button and then click Remove.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you factory reset iCloud?

Restore factory settings with open iPhone settings. It is a grayed out Gears app that can usually be found on the home screen. Touch your Apple ID. It's a section at the top of the menu with your name and picture on it, if you've added one. Touch iCloud . It's in the second section of the menu. Scroll down and tap iCloud Backup.

How do I recover deleted messages from iCloud?

Recover deleted text messages from iCloud backup.
Step 1 : Download and install the installation file.
Step 2 : After your computer has completed the installation, open the software.
Step 3 : Click "iPhone Data Recovery" and select "Recover from iCloud Backup File".
Step 4 - Sign in iCloud with Apple ID and password to access iCloud backup.

How do I retrieve deleted files from iCloud?

Let them discuss in detail how to recover deleted files. Go to Sign in with your Apple ID and password. From the iCloud main menu, click the Settings app. Now go to the bottom of the page and click on Advanced. Select "Recover Files" in the lower left corner. Check the files you want to recover from iCloud drive. Now click on "Recover Files".

Icloud locked iphone

:brown_circle: How do I restore my iPhone from last backup?

Restore your device from an iCloud backup. Turn on the device. You should see a welcome screen. Follow the on-screen instructions until you reach the Apps & Data screen, then tap Restore from iCloud Backup. Sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID. Select a backup. Look at the date and size and choose the most relevant one.

How do you reset your iPhone to original settings?

Do a factory reset of the iPhone via iPhone - Boot Options. The press in general. Scroll down to General. Click Reset. Click Clear All Content and Settings. Enter the iPhone password. Confirm the reset by clicking Erase to reset your phone after reboot. Now you can set it up as a new phone.

How can I remove iCloud account from iPhone?

Steps to Delete iCloud Account on iPhone/iPad Tap Settings app and scroll down to find iCloud. Touch iCloud to open it. Scroll down until you find Delete Account and tap it. Click Delete again to confirm the deletion of your iCloud account.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I Clean my iCloud storage?

If you have used 5 GB and want to free up storage space, you should follow these guidelines: Go to the settings menu Then go to iCloud. Select the Storage menu under Search and select the Manage option in the window that opens. open the list, search for unnecessary documents and delete them.

How To Backup iPhone or iPad to your Mac

:brown_circle: How do I sign into my iCloud?

To sign in to iCloud on an Apple device such as an iPhone or iPad, go to Settings and select the iCloud category. From there, you can sign into your iCloud account with your Apple ID and password and select the files or information you want to sync with your iCloud.

How to sign on to iCloud?

• Open your iPhone settings. This app has a gray gear icon, which can usually be found on one of your home screens or in a folder called
  • Scroll down and tap iCloud. It's in the fourth section of the menu items.
  • Enter your Apple ID and password.
  • Tap Connect.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to clear icloud backups

Delete the backup using your Mac Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click iCloud, then click Manage. Click Backups on the left, select the iOS device you don't want to back up on the right, and then click Remove. If you don't see the backups on the left, there are no iCloud backups on your iOS devices.

How do I Manage my iCloud backup?

Open the Settings app on your iOS device. Tap iCloud. Touch the Storage & Backup tab. Tap Manage Storage. Touch the name of the device for which you want to manage the storage. There are two ways to disable iCloud backup for some apps, delete the current backup and create a new one.

Can you delete iCloud backup?

Usually, you can easily delete iCloud backups from your iOS device by going to Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage. However, sometimes I get "Unable to delete backup" error when trying to delete old iCloud backups.

:brown_circle: How do I Check my iCloud backup?

Download and install UltData on your computer, launch the software and go to "Recover from iCloud Backup Files", save your Apple ID and password to login your iCloud account. After you sign in to iCloud, all backups will appear automatically. You can check the latest iCloud backup clearly from computer.

How to clear icloud storage space

Once you've reached the iCloud storage limit, there are three ways to back up your device: turn off iCloud Backup and use iTunes to back up your computer. Pay for additional iCloud storage. Delete some data from your device to reduce the amount of data backed up to iCloud.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I manage iCloud storage?

Open the Settings app, tap iCloud, then tap Storage at the top of the screen. The Storage screen will open and you will see the total available space (5 GB if you have not purchased additional space) and the available space. Tap Manage Storage. The Manage Storage screen opens and shows what is stored in iCloud.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to clear icloud account without password

To remove an iCloud account from your device, click Remove Account. To do this, on your Mac, go to System Preferences, select iCloud, and click the Sign Out button. If you click the Delete Account button on an iOS device or the Sign Out button on a Mac, the following warnings are the same.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to retrieve and reset forgot iCloud password?

• Open Safari and go to
  • Enter your Apple ID and click Next.
  • From there you need to verify your identity.
  • The Email Verification option will send a password reset link with instructions to the backup email address associated with your account.
  • Select "Answer security questions" and click "Next".
  • Enter your date of birth with month, day and year.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to clear icloud account

How to Disable iCloud Account: Enable iPhone X. Go to Settings on the menu screen. In the options, tap iCloud. Scroll down until you find the Delete Account option or the Sign Out button. Click Delete again to confirm that you really want to delete the account.

How I can remove iCloud account without password?

Remove iCloud account without password Launch 4Mekey and launch it. Then accept the risk warning that your device has been jailbroken. Then connect your device with a USB cable. Now you need to prepare to jailbreak your device. Then follow the jailbreak tool's instructions to complete the jailbreak process. Then confirm your device and start removing iCloud Activation Lock. It will take a while to remove the deleted iCloud account.

How to unlock your iPhone iCloud account?

• Open your computer's browser and go to
  • Sign in with your Apple ID and go to the Find My iPhone section.
  • Click the All Devices tab to see a list of all Apple devices you have synced with iCloud.
  • Then touch the phone you want to unlock.
  • Click the Erase iPhone button. This will erase all data on your phone including the forgotten password.

How to regain access to my iCloud?

• To go
  • Enter your Apple ID email address and click Next.
  • On the screen, select I need to reset my password.
  • Now you have to choose how you want to recover your password.
  • There are two options on the screen. Receive an email or answer security questions.

How to clear icloud space on iphone

To free up space, you can turn off iCloud Photo Library and Photo Stream by tapping Photos on the iCloud home screen and turning these features off. Instead of using iCloud Photo Library, you can try another app like Google Photos, Dropbox, or Flickr, which can automatically back up your photos.

:brown_circle: How to manage iCloud space?

1) Go to Settings. 2) Click on . 3) Tap iCloud.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I reduce iCloud storage?

Steps to Reduce iCloud Storage: Click the Settings tab. Click iCloud at the bottom of the screen. Then click on "Storage and backup" at the bottom. Click Buy more space. Click Downgrade Options at the bottom. Then sign in with your Apple ID password. Determine the final plan from the available options.

how to clear icloud