How To Clean Reptile Carpet

Can you put a crawling mat in the washing machine? 3

Do the specific supplements I take harm my leopard gecko? Thank you very much

update

If not, will you clean the crawling mat? ?

I don't want my little appearance (and it's too easy to clean)!

Hi

Putting it in the washing machine will definitely harm your reptile. Even if you don't use laundry equipment, you will still have leftovers from your previous laundry!

The best way to clean cage mats I've found is to buy a special creeper cleaner (which can be found on all good pets). This spray can also be used to clean your cage, help remove dirt and germs and does not harm your gecko.

Then, spray some of this crawling soap on the carpet, rub it in the sink with your hands, and let it dry.

Your gecko should be a happy little one, you love it!

I now!

Your Answer: I actually made cage mats when my cheetah lizard was small. Calcuim Sand is really the best way to deal with lizard-like reptiles when reviewing the best landscapes in online and book resources. When I feed my gecko, his teeth always fall into the carpet like cricket and it is very difficult to tear the carpet. Sand usually stays good for up to a year if it is constantly stored and sifted. I don't really recommend the mat, but it's easy to follow. I would not recommend washing them in the washer and dryer as static electricity can be annoying and the smell can be annoying or can make your pet sick. If you want to clean it, run it in very hot water, let it dry a few times, then let it dry. Any area needs to be changed as it is animal waste which causes stench and irritation. I'm fine! :)