How To Clean Longaberger Baskets

Can I clean the living burger basket? ۔

I bought a living burger basket on eBay for my mom as a Christmas present. He said that it is in a new and perfect condition. When I got it, I opened it and it smelled like an ashtray and it was almost hidden. It also has cat hair. I can't give it to my mom! to create!!! What can I use to deodorize and clean it without damaging it?

Help!!!

For dirt and cat hair, try the compressed air cans they sell to clean your computer keyboard, and when it stinks, put a few softening sheets in and around them. Try and seal them well. Plastic bags for a few days.

Believe it or not, a good dose of warm water and some cleansing fluids will solve your problem. I have some old baskets that I bought for sale and they are all beautiful. I just put it in the sink of the can, sprayed it well with a sprayer to rinse off any loose dirt, then with mild soapy water, then another rinse. Remove the basket and shake the water as much as possible. Then place it in a well-ventilated place, such as a bathroom, to dry. Fan heater B. Do something else with it and let it dry. I recommend a day or two.

And I thought you left a bad impression on this eBay seller!