First press the music button on the receiver to select the desired melody. You can choose from 52 ringtones. Secondly, press the music button and the volume down button at the same time. OR press the button on the transmitter within 5 seconds to bind the receiver.
Some wireless doorbells have a wireless doorbell button on the front of the doorbell base. Press the button and the bells will ring. Press and hold the button until you hear the ringtone you want, put the cover on and the ringtone will change.
How to program a doorbell or intercom in an existing network:
- Press the learn button on the new doorbell or intercom until you hear a beep.
- Press the learn button on a doorbell or network intercom within 10 seconds until you hear a beep. Each device emits a tone when it enters programming mode.
The handheld device requires 3 AA batteries (not included) and extends up to 50 meters (open distance) from the doorbell. Insert the batteries (not included) into the new doorbell, then press the doorbell button to connect and the doorbell will ring.
Doorbell: hard reset
- Find the orange button on the back of the doorbell.
- Press and hold the orange button for more than 15 seconds.
- Release the button after 15 seconds.
- Let the device complete the reset for about 5 minutes, after which the hard reset should complete.
- Open the wireless doorbell cover and the time button.
- Replace the batteries of each device with a new set.
- Check the frequency reading on the button and the time.
- Remove the wireless doorbell from the wall and try moving it closer to the doorbell button.
Select the ringtones:
until the tone flashes to reset / clear the receiver memory.
To change the tone, simply remove the tag from the bell and press the black dial to select the desired time. The following tips will help you take care of your doorbell. HPM Legrand warrants this product for a period of 3 years from the date of purchase.
Ring Doorbell can be used wirelessly with the built-in rechargeable battery. You also have the option to connect the doorbell to existing doorbell wiring in your home.
Unscrew the doorbell button and swap the two wires on the back. If the contact between the wires causes the bell to ring, the button is defective and must be replaced. If the button isn’t the problem, check the clock unit itself - yours could be a cheap doorbell or a more sophisticated clock unit.
After selecting the ringer, press and hold the volume button on the receiver for approximately 57 seconds until you hear the receiver hang up with a blue LED to indicate that the receiver is entering pairing mode and the transmitter is receiving. 5 seconds.