| To move the thumbnail to your profile photo:
- Click on your name in the upper left corner of the news feed.
- Hover over your profile picture and click Update.
- Click on the top right.
- Use the scale below to zoom in and out and drag the image to move it. Click Save when done.
Add / edit an app thumbnail
- Step 1: Click on the numbered drop down arrow.
- Step 2: Click on the pencil icon on the image you want to edit.
- Step 3: Click Change Settings
- Step 4: In the Custom tab, click Edit.
- Step 5: Hover your mouse pointer over the thumbnail and click Edit
- Step 6: Click Choose File
- Step 7: Upload an image file.
Change the size of the graphic
- Access the options in Image Size.
- Choose Fit to size.
- Then click on the drop-down menu and select Long Edge.
- Enter 2048 * and make sure the pixels are selected.
- Save the settings as an image export preference by clicking the Add button in the lower left corner.
Scroll to the picture and press. Tap Create Side Profile Picture. Tap Apply. Drag the image to place it and press Apply.
- Click on your name. This tab is located in the upper right corner of the Facebook page, right in the search box.
- Select your current profile picture.
- Click Update Profile Picture.
- Click the pencil icon.
- Edit your profile photo thumbnail.
- Click “Save”.
To change the cover image, proceed as follows: Move the mouse pointer over the existing cover image. A Change Cover button appears on the right side of the image. The ChangeCover menu appears with four options: choose from Photo, Upload Photo, Move and Delete.
How it works:
- Open Safari on the iPhone and go to the Facebook page.
- Tap the settings icon in the top corner of the screen.
- Press the Update Info button.
- In the About You section, tap one of the Edit buttons to open a dialog where you can edit your profile.
Steps to change the tile:
Then tap on the symbol with the three vertical dots in the upper right corner. Then tap Get a desktop site from there. First, open Facebook in Safari. At the bottom of the browser, tap the options icon, scroll right and click Request Desktop Site.
Click the displayed Edit Image link and then the Select File button to select the edited logo. Click the Edit Thumbnail link that appears below your image, then click the Fit to your logo box to adjust the size of the thumbnail.
You can edit your photos before sharing them on Facebook:
Move the mouse pointer over the image and click on Options. Select the Take Profile Picture option to open the crop window. Use the cursor to drag the crop box to the desired position in the image. Click on a corner and drag the cursor to resize the field.
To move the thumbnail to the profile picture:
- Choose Image> Image Size.
- Measure the width and height in pixels for images to be used online or in inches (or centimeters) for images to be printed. Keep left icon highlighted to maintain aspect ratio.
- Select Redefine to change the number of pixels in the image. This changes the size of the image.
- Click OK.