How to change passcode on iphone 11

How do you change your security code on an iPhone? Change of existing security code. Open the iPhone settings. Scroll down to the fourth group of options and select iCloud. Scroll down the menu and select Keychain Access. Click Advanced. Click Change Security Code. Enter the security code. Re-enter your security code. Enter your Apple ID password. Click OK. Click Don't change password.

How do I reset an iPhone passcode?

1. Use factory settings to reset the screen passcode. A factory reset will erase all data on your iPhone, including the screen passcode, so you can set up your iPhone as a new device. 1. Select Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.

How do I Change my iPhone password If I Forgot It?

On your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS or higher. Touch Settings > > Password & Security. Tap Change password. Enter the current password or the device password, then enter the new password and confirm the new password. Click Change or Change Password. Sign in with your new Apple ID password to access Apple features and services.

How do you unlock a locked iPhone?

Unlock locked iPhone with iTunes. Follow these simple steps to unlock your locked iPhone using iTunes.
Step 1 : Connect the device to your PC or Mac.
Step 2 : Allow iTunes to sync and back up your device.
Step 3 : After synchronization and backup, select "Restore device".

How do you change an iPhone lock code?

Change the lock code. You can change the lock code from the phone lock settings menu. Tap > Settings/Tools > Settings > Lock Phone and enter the lock code. Select Change lock code, then enter and re-enter the new lock code.

How do I unlock a locked iPhone screen?

Unlock iPhone locked screen without password with LockWiper:
Step 1 : Install and open iMyFone LockWiper and select "Unlock Screen Password".
Step 2 : Connect your iPhone and click Next to continue.
Step 3 : Your iPhone is recognized.
Step 4 : When the process is completed, click "Start extraction".
Step 5 : Click Start Unlock.

:brown_circle: How do you recover a forgotten iPhone passcode?

How to recover forgotten iPhone restrictions passcode: Click on iPhone backup in the left column of your browser "Decrypt Backup". In the middle column, select Password cracking restrictions. After a few seconds, the passcode for your iPhone restrictions will appear in the right column.

How do I get my security code on my phone?

Enter the security code you received on the phone listed as your two-factor authentication number. The code will be a 5 digit number. Then click Next (see figure 1). It may take a few minutes to get the code. You have received reports that some airlines are taking up to 10 minutes to receive the code.

What does security code mean on Microsoft account?

Security information verifies your identity. The security information is an alternate contact email or phone number that you add to your account. If you forget your password or if someone else tries to take over your account, a confirmation code will be sent to that email address or phone number.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Where can I Find my one time security code?

You can view, update and add phones to receive unique security codes in the mobile app in Settings or in your browser by clicking their name in the top right corner and selecting Update Settings in the Settings column. You can add up to 4 phones to receive security codes and access your accounts from anywhere.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I request a new security code?

If you can no longer access the Request New Security Code link screen, go to the page and click Sign In. You will then be prompted to enter a security code. If you use an Internet telephony provider (Skype, Google Voice, etc.), you will not be able to receive text messages to that number.

How do you change your security code on an iphone 7

1 Disable password - Touch to disable the password. 2 Change password: Enter a new six-digit password. Or click Password Options to switch to a four-digit numeric code, a custom numeric code, or a custom alphanumeric code. 3 Password required: Once the screen is locked, the default password will be used.

How do I Change My Password on my iPhone 7?

To learn how to change password on iPhone 7/ iPhone 7 plus, go to Settings and tap Touch ID Passcode. It should definitely change from a six digit number to a four digit number.

How do I get a new verification code for my iPhone?

A dialog box will open on your iPhone where you can enter a six-digit verification code. The six-digit code will be sent to the phone number provided via SMS or phone call. Enter the verification code received. The new phone number appears in the list of trusted numbers. Tap your old phone number.

When do I need to enter my passcode to unlock my iPhone?

Password Required - After the screen is locked, you will be prompted for a password for this setting by default to unlock it. If you don't need to prompt for a password right away, change this parameter. (If you're using Touch ID or Apple Pay, you can't change the immediate password requirement for security reasons.).

How to find your credit card's security code?

The only way to find out your credit card security code is to have a physical card and verify the code. If you have lost your credit card or if the security code is unreadable, you should call the issuer. There is a chance that you will receive a new card with a new code.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How many digits does a security code have on a credit card?

Credit card security codes are three or four digit numbers printed on a credit card. They are often required to shop online because they help the merchants you buy verify that you have a card at the time of purchase, thus helping to prevent fraud.

Where on a credit card is the security code located?

The card's security code can be found on the back of Mastercard, Visa, Discover, Diners Club and JCB credit or debit cards and is usually a separate group of three digits to the right of the card's strip. On American Express cards, the card's security code is a group of four digits printed on the right side of the front and not embossed.

:brown_circle: What is the security code for your credit card?

The card security code is the three or four digit number of your credit card. The card security code is not part of the credit card number. The code can be found on the back of most Visa and MasterCards and on the front of American Express cards. If you can't find your security code, enter 000 as your security code.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What is a security code

Security as code and its benefits. Security as Code is a collection of resources that DevOps professionals use as tools to protect the entire Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What is an example of a security code?

There are several types of security codes: the first code, called CVC1 or CVV1, is encoded on track 2 of the card's magnetic stripe and is used for card transactions. The second and most quoted code is CVV2 or CVC2. Proximity cards and chip cards can contain their own codes, generated electronically, for example: B. iCVV or dynamic CVV.

How do I Find my internet security code?

Access the wireless security settings from the options menu that appears in your internet browser. There you will find the network security code specified in the WEP settings. Write down the code and keep it in a safe place.

Where is the security code on a credit card?

Security feature in payment cards. The card security code can be found on the back of credit or debit cards from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Diners Club and JCB and is usually a separate group of three digits to the right of the card strip.

Where is my security code?

That's why with Visa, MasterCard, and Discover, you'll find a series of numbers on the back of the card, usually on the signature strip or immediately to the right of the card. Regardless of the number of digits, your security code consists of the last three digits (possibly in italics).

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Are there any attacks on Epic Games accounts?

Epic attacks on accounts. Epic Account System is compatible with Fortnite, Epic Games Store and Unreal Engine. This account system has never been hacked. However, some hackers have hacked into some individual Epic accounts using email lists and leaked passwords from other hacked websites.

Do you need a password for your Epic Games account?

This allows you to log in to your Epic account without a separate password if you are actively logged in to Google or Facebook. Make sure to protect your social media accounts with a unique password and two-factor authentication. Use antivirus software and keep it up to date.

How long does it take for Epic Games code to reach my inbox?

Wait a few minutes for the code to arrive in your mailbox. If an error occurs during transmission, it is usually resolved within minutes. Please check your spam folder and make sure you are whitelisted to receive emails from Epic Games (@, @ and @).

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to disable 2FA in Epic Games app?

After logging in to your account, you can disable two-factor authentication by following these steps: 1 Go to the ACCOUNT page. 2 Click the PASSWORD AND SECURITY tab. 3 Under the TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION heading, click DISABLE AUTHENTICATOR APP. 4 Click NEXT. You have successfully removed two-factor authentication.

How do I Reset My iPhone If I Forgot my Password?

Here's how to reset or unlock your iPhone if you forgot your password. Go to iPhone Settings and then > iCloud. Scroll down and tap Find iPhone. Turn on Find My iPhone and Send Last Location. After that, go to > iCloud. Sign in with your Apple ID and password to access iCloud.

How do you unlock a locked iPhone passcode?

Fortunately, if you've set up Touch ID on a locked iPhone, you can use your fingerprint to unlock your iPhone instead of a passcode. This is the easiest and fastest way to unlock your iPhone. Just press the Home button with your finger that you registered with Touch ID, and within a second, bypass the password and log back into your iPhone.

:brown_circle: How do I unlock my pin on my iPhone?

Unlock SIM card on iPhone from Settings app. Another way to see the unlock message is to go to Settings. Go to Phone and finally select SIM PIN, your iPhone should now ask you to unlock the SIM. From there you can also change the SIM PIN yourself.

How do i reset an iphone passcode when phone is locked or disabled

Drag the slider to turn off your iPhone. Then connect your iPhone to your computer while holding the Volume Down button. Press and hold the volume down button until you see the recovery mode screen. If you have backed up your iPhone, restore your data and settings after removing the password.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I factory reset a locked iPhone?

Factory reset on iPhone locked in recovery mode. Another solution to this problem is to put the device in recovery mode. Here's how to do it.
Step 1 : Connect the USB cable to the computer, but not to the iPhone.
Step 2 : Launch iTunes and then press and hold the Home and Power buttons on the iPhone to turn off the device.

How do I Reset my locked iPhone password?

Steps Open your iPhone Settings. It's a gray gear icon on your iPhone's home screen. Scroll down and tap Notes. It's in the fifth group of options on this page. Click on Password. You should see this option in the center of the screen. Select "Reset password". It's at the bottom of the screen. Enter your Apple ID password.

:brown_circle: How do you reset a locked iPhone?

How to reset iPhone locked with iTunes.
Step 1 : Connect your phone to your computer with a USB cable.
Step 2 : Launch iTunes on the computer you synced with before. If you need a password, go to method 3 and try using recovery mode.

:brown_circle: How do you properly restore an iPhone?

Turn on your device. You should see a welcome screen. If you've already set up your device, you'll need to erase all content before you can follow these steps to restore from a backup. Follow the on-screen installation instructions until you reach the Apps & Data screen, then tap Restore from iCloud Backup. Sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID. Select a backup.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What happens when you restore your iPhone?

What Happens When Restoring an iPhone. Recovery is a solution that can be used to fix many issues with your iPhone, including the battery drain issue. If you do a factory reset on your iPhone, all your data and settings on your phone like contacts, messages and all other data will be lost.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why am I unable to restore my iPhone?

iPhones often fail to recover due to a broken or faulty Lightning cable. Try a different Lightning cable or borrow from a friend. In addition, using third-party cables not certified by Apple MFi may cause recovery issues.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I factory reset an iPhone without a computer?

Factory reset iPhone without computer
Step 1. Make sure to turn off iTunes automatic syncing and iCloud backup feature before restarting iPhone without a computer.
Step 2 .Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap on the Clear app content and settings option.
Step 3 .

Why am I locked out of my iPhone?

Electricity control. Sometimes low battery can cause your iPhone to freeze if you don't have the strength to do all the above commands. An iPhone with a very low battery may also not respond to a hard reset or reset.

:brown_circle: How can I hard reset iPhone without computer?

Open Finder on a Mac running macOS Catalina. Open iTunes on a Mac with macOS Mojave or earlier, or on a PC. Connect your device to your computer. If the message asks for your device password, or if you want to trust this computer, follow the onscreen instructions. Get help if you've forgotten your password. Select your device when it appears on your computer.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why wont my iPhone restore to factory settings?

Here are some of the issues that can prevent you from factory resetting your iPhone: You don't have an iPhone password. For example, if you bought someone else's iPhone, you may need to enter your password for part of the reset process. If you don't know, you may not be able to reset iPhone settings.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you factory reset an iPhone without a passcode?

Here's how to factory reset iPhone without password. Method 1: Boot iPhone in recovery mode and restore with iTunes: Download the RecBoot tool. Connect iPhone to PC and launch RecBoot. Press Enter Recovery to start recovery mode. iTunes should now recognize the device. Select "OK" and then "Restore" to reset iPhone settings.

Should I hard reset or soft reset my iPhone?

If a soft reset on iPhone can solve the problems you are having, sometimes you don't need to switch to a hard reset on iPhone. A hard reset restores the original iPhone settings by deleting all third-party apps, data, user preferences, saved passwords, and user accounts.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to erase iPhone with/without iTunes?

Remove iPhone without iTunes via settings. Go to iPhone settings and click on "General Settings". Scroll down to General Settings and click Reset. In settings, select Delete. To confirm this, you need to provide your iPhone password. Click Erase iPhone to complete the reset.

:brown_circle: How to soft reboot iPhone?

1) Press and hold any volume button and side button until you see the power off slider. 2) Drag the slider and wait 30 seconds for the device to turn off. 3) To turn the device back on, press and hold the side button (on the right side of the iPhone) until you see the Apple logo.

:brown_circle: How do I force restart my iPhone?

Here's how a force restart works on these iPhone models: Press the Volume Up button, then release that button. Press the Volume Down button and then release that button. Press and hold the Power button on the right side of iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR.

How do I soft boot my iPhone?

Gradual reboot: Go to Settings > General. Find "Stop" and click on it. To turn on your iPhone, click the slider on the right side of your device to select force restart or soft restart to reboot your iPhone.

How do I recover my iPhone password?

You can also recover your Apple ID password on a trusted Apple device at any time. To reset your password, do the following: Tap the Settings icon. Select the iCloud option. Click on your account information at the top of the screen. Select Password and security. Click Change Password to get your Apple ID password.

How do you change your iPhone password?

Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad. Tap the Apple ID banner. Tap Password and security. Click Change Password to change your password. Click Edit next to Trusted phone number to edit or add a new phone number to which you want to send a two-factor verification code.

How do I Find my lost iPhone password?

Open the keychain access from /Applications/Utilities/. Use the search box in the top right corner and enter 'iPhone backup'. If you find something on the keychain, double click on the result. Check the Show password box and enter your Mac administrator password to view the lost password for an iPhone encrypted backup.

How do you reset your forgotten iPhone password?

If you just forgot your iPhone passcode, you can bypass the forgotten iPhone passcode to unlock your iPhone. Then you can easily reset your iPhone by tapping Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings to enter your password and reset iPhone.

How do I unlock the password screen on an iPhone?

Part 1: How to unlock iPhone screen passcode with iOS unlock software
Step 1 : Download iOS Unlocker and connect iPhone to computer
Step 2 : Boot iPhone in DFU Mode
Step 3 : Download the iOS firmware and remove the password from the screen
Step 4 : Remove the passcode from iPhone, iPad, or iPod screen.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to locate a lost iPhone without Apple ID?

Method 1: Use Google Timeline to Track Your Lost iPhone without iCloud First, go to Select Current Date in the top left section. You will then see a list of updated location history for the entire day.

How do you store passwords on iPhone?

To keep your passwords safe and accessible, you can store them in an app on your iPhone. There are several applications you can use to remember passwords. Open the App Store on your iPhone or go to the Apps section of the iTunes Store on your computer.

:brown_circle: What is the best password management software?

MSecure is one of the best password manager apps out there. It is a cross-platform software for creating, storing, managing and using passwords. Keep your full password, banking information, voicemail messages, and registration codes in a safe place. All data is encrypted using 256-bit encryption.

:brown_circle: What is password manager do you use?

What does using a password manager look like? A password manager takes the burden off you and frees your brain to be productive instead of having to remember a long list of passwords. If you are using a password manager and need to log into a website, start by visiting that website as usual.

How do I unlock an unlocked iPhone?

Unlock iPhone Open the Phone app on the iPhone. Click on the keyboard. Enter your customer service line number. Press the call button. Tell the operator to unlock when prompted. Explain your situation to a Verizon representative. Enter the requested information. Wait for the unlock confirmation. Insert a SIM card from another operator.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I remove my iPhone passcode?

How to remove the passcode from iPhone. First, open Settings and tap Face ID & Password. If you have an iPhone 8 or earlier, you'll see Touch ID and Passcode. Then scroll down and tap Disable Password. When the confirmation message appears on the screen, tap Deactivate.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you forget your iPhone passcode?

From the iPhone home screen, tap the Settings app. Select "General". Click Password Protection. Enter your password when prompted. At the top of the screen, click Disable Password. Enter your password again to confirm the deletion.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you open an iPhone without a passcode?

LockWiper can open any locked iPhone without password. If you need very fast software to open locked or disabled iPhone without password, choose LockWiper. LockWiper works to open iTunes even if iPhone screen is broken, iPhone button is broken or iPhone is turned off.

:brown_circle: How do I Change my Yahoo password on an iPhone?

Change Yahoo password on iPhone. The corresponding process is as follows: Click the Yahoo Mail application icon on your iPhone. Now scroll down and click on Account Details. In the personal window, click Account Security. Click the Edit Security button. Enter a new password in the next step.

How do I Recover my Yahoo email password?

Contact a Yahoo agent to get your email password. Visit the Yahoo Help page and select the fields as shown in the image below, then scroll down a bit to find the "Email a Support Representative" button on the Yahoo Mail icon. Click and then select Mail for Desktop from the menu. Advertisement. Select Password and Login > Change Password > Email as shown below.

How to recover your forgotten Yahoo! password?

Recover my Yahoo password Enter your email address on the login page and click Next. Select Forgot your password? at the bottom of the password page. Select the "Text" option if you want to recover your account via SMS. If you have set up another email account, you can select Email. If you chose the SMS option, enter your phone number and click "Send" to receive the code. If you chose the email option, go to the address. Find the verification code in the text or email and enter it on the Yahoo website. Follow any other on-screen instructions.

:brown_circle: How do you change password on iPhone?

If you know your Apple ID password and want to change it, follow these steps. Touch Settings > > Password & Security. Touch Change password. Enter the current password or the device password, then enter the new password and confirm the new password. Click Change or Change Password.

Can't Turn Off passcode iPhone?

Step 1 : Enter the settings menu.
Step 2 : Scroll down and tap the Touch ID & Password button. If your iPhone does not have Touch ID, this option will only say the passcode.
Step 3 : Enter the current passcode.
Step 4 : Scroll down and select the Disable password option.

:brown_circle: How to unlock I phone 6 dissabled?

You need a computer to perform these steps. If you don't have a computer, borrow one from a friend or visit the Apple Store or an Apple Authorized Service Provider. Make sure your device is not connected to your computer, then select your device below and follow these steps: iPhone X or later and iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus:.

What you can do if you forgot iPhone X passcode?

If you have never backed up your iOS device using iTunes or iCloud, you can try using iPhone X's iOS recovery mode option in case you forgot your password. You can use recovery mode to completely erase iPhone data and settings.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I unlock a disabled iPhone?

Method 1. Using iTunes. If your iPhone is disabled, you can only unlock it by completely erasing and resetting it. If you have a backup, you can restore it, otherwise you will lose all your data. There is no way to unlock a disabled iPhone unless you use the correct passcode or remove it.

:brown_circle: What happens when you forget passcode?

What if you forgot your iPhone password? Your iPhone will turn off if you forget your passcode and enter the wrong number too many times. Every time you enter a wrong password, the time it takes to disconnect your iPhone increases.

How do I unlock my iPhone If I forgot the passcode?

Click the All Devices tab to see a list of all Apple devices you have synced with iCloud. Then touch the phone you want to unlock. Click the Erase iPhone button. This will erase all data on your phone including the forgotten password.

How do I bypass Lost Mode on iPhone?

Sign in with your Apple ID. Click Find iPhone. Select the All devices menu at the top of the browser window. Select the device that is currently in Lost Mode. Press the radar button on the lock labeled Lost Mode (see image above). Edit the displayed information or select Stop Lost Mode to cancel.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you unlock a stolen phone?

How to unlock a stolen iPhone without a password
Step 1. Connect your iPhone with screen lock to your computer.
Step 3. Confirm iPhone Mode and iOS Version
Step 4 .Download the iPhone firmware and unlock the iPhone lock screen
Step 1. Launch iPhone LockWiper and select "Unlock Screen Password" mode.

How do you unlock a locked iphone 6

Method 1 How to Remove Passcode on iPhone 6 Tap Settings icon. Select the Touch ID and password option. Enter your password. Scroll down and click the "Disable Password" button. Make sure you understand what happens if you remove the password and then click the Disable button. Enter the password again.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I unlock disabled iPhone 6?

If your iPhone 6 is disabled, the only way to unlock it is to completely erase and reset it. If you have a backup, you can restore it, otherwise you will lose all your data. There is no way to unlock a disabled iPhone unless you use the correct passcode or remove it.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you unlock a locked iphone 5

How to Unlock iPhone 5/5S/5C:
Step 1 : Run the program. Select 'Unlock Apple ID Mode'. Remark. If you need to unlock the screen, select the password mode to unlock the screen and follow the instructions.
Step 2 : Connect your device to it.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you remove a passcode from an iPhone 5?

Follow the steps below to remove the system home screen password from your Apple iPhone 5. You must first go to the Settings menu of Apple iPhone 5 and then to the Security submenu. Once here you can access the Screen lock option. Here you can disable this option to remove the password.

:brown_circle: How do I unlock my Apple iPhone 5?

4 steps to Apple iPhone 5. to unlock
Step 1 : Visit the official website to unlock your iPhone.
Step 2 : Submit your IMEI code and wait for the confirmation email.
Step 3 : Connect your device to your computer.
Step 4 : Open iTunes and your iPhone 5 will be unlocked.

How do you unlock a locked iphone 7 plus

It is officially unlocked on Apple's servers which means that the device will remain unlocked even after a system update or factory reset. To unlock iPhone 7, you need to provide the IMEI number, which you can find by dialing *#06# or checking your iPhone settings.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to unlock Apple iPhone 7s plus?

Unlock iPhone 7S Plus Install the latest version of iTunes. Make sure you have the latest official version of iTunes installed on your iPhone. Connect your phone to iTunes using an unsupported SIM card. Wait for iTunes to recognize your phone. Now disconnect your phone and reconnect it after 10 seconds. Your iPhone 7S Plus is unlocked.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you unlock your iPhone?

Unlock iPhone Open the Phone app on the iPhone. Tap the Phone app icon, which looks like a white phone on a green background. Click on the keyboard. It's a tab at the bottom of the screen. Enter your customer service line number. Enter *611 on your iPhone. Press the call button. It's a green circle at the bottom of the screen.

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS or later, tap Settings > > Password & Security. Touch Change password. Enter the current password or the device password, then enter the new password and confirm the new password. Click on Change or Change password. Sign in with your new Apple ID password to access Apple features and services.

How to delay your iPhone passcode?

How to Delay Entering Your iPhone Password Open iPhone Settings. Touch Touch ID and password. Enter your password when prompted. Remove Touch ID fingerprints if necessary. Tap Get Password. Select the time after which you will be prompted to enter the password. Lock your phone.

How do I Change my iPhone screen password?

Steps to Change iPhone Passcode/Passcode.
Step 1 : First, open the "Settings" option on your iPhone.
Step 2 : Select the Touch ID and password option. Change the iPhone password in the device settings menu.
Step 3 : A new window will appear asking you to enter the current passcode.

:brown_circle: How to change password

Most IT and online security professionals recommend that you change your passwords and credentials online at least every three months.

What is the best way to change passwords?

To change your password, do the following:
Step 1 : At the top of the User Options > User Options dialog box, click the Change Password link.
Step 2 : Enter the current password in the Current password field.
Step 3 : Enter the new password in the "New password" and "Confirm new password" fields.
Step 4 : Click Save ".

:brown_circle: How do I get a new password?

Using the Settings application Open the Start menu. Open the Settings app. Click the Accounts tab. Click Connection Options. Click the Add button. Type your new password. Click Continue. Click Finish.

How to change or reset the password of an user?

Click the Windows Start button, scroll through the list of applications, and click Control Panel in the Windows system folder. On the Control Panel screen, make sure you are in category view and then click User Accounts.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I Change my Yahoo log on and password?

In the Yahoo app on your phone or tablet, tap your account avatar in the top left corner of the screen above your inbox. Click Settings. In the "Settings" menu, click on "Account Management". On the Account Management page, locate your account and click Account Information.

how to change passcode on iphone 11