How to increase the font size of the Windows 10 toolbar
- Step 1: Open the display settings. To adjust the size and scale of fonts and icons on the screen, just go to the menu on the right.
- Step 2: Adjust the font size.
- Step 3: Make your changes and log out.
- Step 4: Sign in again to see the results.
Add multiple bookmarks to the Google Chrome bookmarks bar
- Open Chrome and select the icon in the upper right corner of the window.
- Choose Bookmarks> Bookmark Manager.
- Select the favorites bar on the left.
- Right-click each bookmark, select Edit, then delete the site name.
In your browser toolbar, click on the Chrome menu (three dots at the top right). Select your settings. Click Show Advanced Settings. In the Web Content section, use the Font Size drop-down menu to make changes.
You can also hold down the Option key and click View in the Safari menu bar, which changes the zoom options to Enlarge Text and Enlarge Text. Safari will remember the zoom and font size settings until you clear the history.
How to change the font size.
Change the size of the toolbar: if you see chevrons at the right end of the toolbar, it means that the window is too small to show all the elements of the toolbar. Expand the window or click the brackets to see the rest of the items. Remove an item from the toolbar: Hold down the Command key and drag the item off the toolbar.
To decrease or increase the font size:
Select Settings from the menu. Scroll to the bottom of the Settings window and click the Show Advanced Settings link. Scroll down to the Web Content section. Here you can change the font size by choosing from Very Small, Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large from the drop-down list.
Click the Cortana button in the taskbar and type control panel in the search box to open it. Then click View to open the following options. There you can adjust the font size in Windows. Click the drop-down menu on the left and select Title Bars.
Test the settings in the browser / toolbar or click with the right mouse button. You can change the size of the area where you write things and the area with your symbols. However, the height of the toolbar cannot be changed.
How to change the font in Google Chrome
Make the desired changes in Appearance:
Change Chrome Font