How To Change Availability At Walmart

Can I change the availability of my working hours at Walmart? ۔

I need to know how to change my availability at Walmart. I saw a form that was supposed to do this, but it only includes new things, and it's useless. I asked the family who works for Walmart, but they couldn't help me.

I'm looking for a serious answer, please. So much so that I had to finish quickly.

Thank you for your help!

Talk to the person who works for the team ... or even to a manager. (This) will give you a form to write to make your new availability. When you're done, just give it to the team member or leave it on the table.

My son walked the path of a comparable postman. He was replaced by a trading company and was replaced by a manager. The exchange was honored only when he became a student and had to schedule a few days and weekends as usual, although sweat did not matter. He even changed a copy of your letters and your typographic schedule from place to place! He said he was about to leave, but he took over the college because they wanted to fire him. He walks up to the panel and says his jobless claim has been replaced by denial because he resigned. The company mysteriously misplaced its mail and central program. My advice is to look for work elsewhere.